I need a gun to defend myself against a tyr

I need a gun to defend myself against a tyr..
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B203twyaMfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn it you just killed the guy who refules the plane.

Not if I kill you BEFORE you get in.

checkmate

>implying the military would attack their own people
This isn't some third world shit hole where they have to listen to papa trump or get sent to a camp

The US army can't even defeat a handful of bearded pedophile in caves with ancient muskets. You think they're going to defeat half their own citizens in insurrection with modern weaponry?

Does it have to be posted every time?

aaand /thread

Hey Afghani goat herder, put down your AK, you cant win.

Hey Vietnamese rice farmer, put down your AK, you cant win.

Ah, classic basic misunderstanding on how authoritative states are ran. See, you WANT to say that the military would just run around with tanks, helicopters, armored cars, etc. But what you don't realize is, in a tyrannical state, most of the enforcement is done door to door.

Your neighbors rat on you for not obeying the tyrant's laws? They send secret police to quietly kill you. They can't just invade their own people with vehicles.

Can't enforce laws that way if a majority of people own guns.

yeah dude, clearly every government wants to level and destroy their own infrastructure/citizens to make them comply. a glassed earth is definitely what they want, right? fucking loser faggot

Lol apparently so, glad I'm not the only one around here posting it. I can't be here all hours of the day correcting the stupidity of people like the OP.

/thread. Nothing to see here anymore folks.

>Implying guns aren't a good defense against farters

>implying US soldiers are gonna attack gun owners
The US gubment is scared shitless of us. They're not gonna do anything

>implying drones are as destructive as tanks, jets, bombs, etc.
>implying they won't kill you in your sleep

STOP USING THE GAU-8/A IN POLITICS
IT'S A GUN OF GLORY NOT A TOY FOR FAGGOTS LIKE YOU OP
I held shift for rage emphasis

Okay, so our military would never attack their own people. So...we don't need to guns to stage a revolution, then? If our military would never do the will of a tyrannical government, we don't need to be armed to resist tyranny.

You're right OP, a gun just ain't gonna cut it. I need an A10 of my own to defend myself against the government.

>All in favor of the newest anti-white cis male gun regulations sa
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

They guy who sold me my current plane was a retired a10 pilot pretty cool dude

We still need guns in case a nigger try and break into our homes though.

L9oooooooooooooooooooooool

>the enemy cannot drop a bomb on you, if you blow out his brains

youtube.com/watch?v=B203twyaMfM

>Implying Civilians doesn't have MORE drones they can strap explosives on than the Government.

You need to turn in your guns.
I bet you cowards won't call this number and debate.

if a bunch of goat fuckers in a few Iraqi cities can pull off an insurgency against the US military that lasted three years, I have no doubt a country way larger, and way more armed, could also put up a good fight. Plus, we'd have many current military members quit and join the civilians against the tyrannical government

>fighterjetknockingonyourdoor.jpeg

>be A-10
>BRRRRt mission accomplished
>fly back
>enemy has shot up your support crew on the tarmac and blown up your fuel dump
>sit in armored cockpit and think about what to do with your life
>get out
>get shot by redneck with scoped hunting rifle
>this is the Second American Civil War

>sir, it looks like our incessant destruction of our own infrastructure in a fruitless effort to eliminate every single dude running around with a rifle has destroyed our entire infrastructure! For some reason, our brigades are folding against us at an alarming rate -- they said something about their families or something?

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I shouldn't have laughed, but i did.
Gj OP

Its not that hard to build an open ended vacuum tube particle accelerator.

I love you Reddit cucks and like shills.
You never, ever do your homework.

1 post by this ID.

Same tired shit that gets BTFO here 100 times a day. It's like you kikes stopped even trying.

>implying the military would attack their own people
Listen kiddo, if there was massive civil unrest you can met your ass the Government would have zero issue using the military against citizens

But who called in the airstrike?

I like how you somehow think this is acceptable.
Just disarm yourself and let the world largest military have no internal policing.

the war wouldnt be fought with tanks, planes and drones you fucking retard, i dont get how people don't understand this. Find me a committed group of 50000 men and the US could be turned into a war zone. Improvise bombs, attack vital infrastructure, blow up power grids, kill and kill and kill until the government leaves. In the modern world of limited warfare there is nothing a truly committed group of people cannot accomplish. You think a bunch of sand people are good at terrorism, wait until bubba starts making fertilizer bombs and napalm. If they start massacring large population centers on mass you are pretty much fucked, thats assuming even half the military goes along with that which they wont.

finally someone understands that this is a subtle brap thread

See:

/thread

Great rebuttal. I was going to leave it at defending ourselves from soft tyranny like leftist mobs that the government "just can't seem to control" as what happened to the white nationalists in Charlottesville. Think Mao Zedong's Red Guards, which terrorized his enemies outside the law, but the government never reeled them in. But the points in this graphic are spot-on, too.

>the catalog for the past few days
naturally

bring on the BRAPtatorship.

>military would never go to war with the populace
>this is because war with the populace means WAR with the armed populace which will cause a bloodbath
>disarm the populace and the military won't have to go to war with us to control us any way they please

also

>a10 warthog
>unironically is likely the airplane that has killed the most Americans since WW2
>those fuckers don't know who they're brapping half the time
>implying that in a civil war against a heavily armed insurgency of Americans an a10 would be useful in the slightest bit

>BRAAAAAAAPPP

Sage. Israel should open its borders to Ethiopians.

The US govt starting air-raids on their own population would be a complete disaster for the government in this day and age.
All confidence in the US as a world power would collapse immediately and sanctions would be placed immediately.
The US would be forced to go into global war just to justify its escalation of violence to the global stage.

>bootlickers will try to argue against this
true autonomy is free from regulatory doctrine. true autonomy is peak nationalism.

Forgot about those door to door fighter jet raids.

Saved

Yes let's just drone our own population en masse, this will be a huge success for doing what?
Becoming the laughing stock of the world? Being treated as North Korea-tier? All of Europe suddenly
flocking to Russia as world leader?

This goy get's it.

Stop replying to these childish memes
not a bad pic
Paul Verhooven is untouchable

>I need a gun to defend myself against a tyr..
COULD HAVE SHOT THE PILOT ON HIS WAY TO WORK
SMART THINKING
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE
>inb4 automation ai

lol no none of this would happen
the satanistic cabal would celebrate the sacrifice
and burgers are hated across the world anyway (the country they occupy isn't, though)

So, then, if it doesn't matter, why is so important to ban the guns? You seem a bit...nervous.

You're from Imgur aren't you