Hi...

Hi, I'm a developer at Youtube and I've come here to warn you all about something the development team was ordered to do from the higher ups at the company.

Currently, internet users are 'flagged' in the system based on Google and Youtube search histories and websites visited. We compile data and user information about which sites are visited most frequently and come up with a 'personality profile' we have set categories up for. One of these categories is listed as "high risk" which are usually internet users who frequent conservative message boards and websites, view youtube videos we also monitor, and other such areas of the internet.

Right now, Sup Forums users are heavily monitored, particularly those of you who frequent Sup Forums. We collect a lot of data about you, including where you live, where you work, and many other things you'd be pretty shocked to know about. We compile this data and share it with certain government groups and independent think tanks such as the Southern Poverty Law Center. The CIA, NSA, and FBI collect vast amounts of this data as well.

Now, while this shouldn't really come as a surprise to you, I think what you may want to take heed of is that Google is sharing some of this information with leftist groups whose goals are to destroy the lives of these people who fall under these conservative groups. These groups are 'unseen' for the most part, and go under pseudonyms to conceal their identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nlTc6yBUYt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tqymo0sVUwE
hooktube.com/
wikileaks.com/vault8/#Hive
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prior to giving that information to these groups though, there is an effort we make in which we try to re-educate the candidate, by showing certain news articles, videos, etc which would try and change your worldview. After a certain time period, the individual's information is given to one of these covert groups for things to be taken to the next level.

Watch yourselves, you are being monitored carefully. Many of you think you're safe, but this is also being done in other countries such as Canada, the UK, Germany, and a host of others. Watch for changes in behavior from your bosses, friends, co workers, family, teachers, etc. Watch your bank accounts, phone bills, loans, etc. Keep an eye on your belongings and be careful while driving.

I'm currently posting this from a public terminal so as not to be traced back to me.

Please stay safe and watch your backs.

>current year
>useing google or youtube search
sage

hey fuckface, post my youtube account here you piece of shit.

Why are you guys always changing the CSS of the site?

If you want to scare people you need to step your game up considerably.

What safeguards are you employing to distinguish opposition researchers like myself from actual alt-right nazis?

Sounds pretty fake and gay OP. How about you suck my cock while we try and get to the bottom of this.

Nice larp faggot, now poost profffs

oh no.
I guess I'll go buy more ammo, rubber gloves, and plastic sheets.

>implying alphabet knows our DNS requests
1/10

I only use the Google DNS for pirate bay.

ok you're a developer you say
well prove it faggot
write some code quick like I'm whiteboarding you
fizzbuzz in js nao
do it
also I want you to then do a bubble sort, but this time in java

you larp, and what you say is basically common knowledge
do it
do it

Fake and gay. This would also make Google financially liable for using illegally collected metadata to weaponize as a political bludgeon. If I worked at a sex shop and sold a bag of dildos to you then sent a copy of your receipt to a political blog for future doxing/blackmail purposes, guess what would happen

Bullshit

10 years
40 years
200 years

I ain't doing none of them

Come get it, faggit.

youtu.be/nlTc6yBUYt4

i know the gov here watches everything i do but i dont mind i kinda like it, but is google allowed to do it when im over ehre?

Perhaps you underestimate the power of Sup Forums. Remember that we’re the ones who found a flag in a completely undisclosed location by looking at absolutely nothing but the sky within 38 hours.

WHAA MY PUSSY HURTS YOU DIDNT DO IT FAST ENOUGH YOURE NOT A GOOD DEVELOPER

One terrorist organization I know of working with Youtube are the GAMEGRUMPS.

nigger nigger nigger nigger

not muh youtube!
you're not good enough to work there faggot too slow too slow
I'm gunna call pajeet and get him to replace you

>there are still people that are using chrome + google or firefox + google
Honestly I hope those leftists hang your sorry retarded asses.

But how else do we bait them into firing range?

Probably none. Anyone right of Boynee Sanders is a Nazi. Sad thing is Im half polish jew and half mexican and my search history probably makes me look like a "Nazi".

10/10 Russian troll bait for effort.

When will Sup Forums realize that Russians operate on this board?

Sup Forums is one of the most active hotbeds for the alt-right, and they use b8 like this to stir contempt and distrust until some gullible kid like Nikolas Cruz commits an atrocity
that they’ll capitalize on to further create instability within our society.

We’ve state-funded conspiracy theory-tier shit that’s actually happening and we ignore it.

tits or gtfo

I don't give a FUCK, let some lefties try to come into my house.

>JIDF, ADL and SPLC doesn't exist

do they make you wear a butt plug to work in solidarity now that damore is gone

make me famous u pussies or i dont believe you

youtube.com/faggot

more info?

My dad works at Nintendo. He said the CIA flags everyone who buys Mario games as 'potentially gay and degenrate'.

They are gay mafia.

But more specifically CIA goons and ass slaves. Commie tards.

Good. I'm leaving a trail for a reason. By the way, we'll see how my interview goes this summer. Take care

thats so nice , and even nicer to see human creatures being triggered

What should i be afraid of?

I just want to see the world burn

Is your collecting data going to stop school shootouts ?

Also, check those fuckin digits.
Here's an original pepe while you let the power of my command of digits sink in. You'll know where to find me when you look close enough

God bless you. Will do.

bahaha i wish lanky faggot would try me i have plenty of places to bury some glow in the darks
reminder that dissolving bones entirely is easier than let on

says the fuckboi with the meme flag. GTFO.

Vinegar does a good job.

i'm a chef at wendy's and i can confirm this story

posting this from my bathroom so that youtube thinks this is just shitposting

interview for what?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqymo0sVUwE
You mistake whose watching who in this age.

stay safe from what ?
Humans?
So death is the final solution , who wants to be born jew and full of mental illness.

Leave this gay planet for the human creatures , i dont want this shit for nothing unless to see it burn

L
M
A
O

I don't think the intelligence agencies are that stupid. I can't believe it, even with bay of pigs and how bloated they are right now I still don't believe it.

Don't know, but his choice in women would not lead me to trust him

> interview for what?
Google...

They'll be given an opportunity of a lifetime. We'll see where it goes. I'm a candidate and have something special to offer.

Punk ass white boys always look at the ground when they pass me.
I bet you bitches wont call this number.

Getting bored registering digits ..
Here's your chance [chan] to ask the questions you've always wanted to ask about the age that's ahead. Not sure how long they'll let this stay up

>I'm a candidate and have something special to offer.

what is that?

larp.

just like the NRA bitch. try harder faggot.

Of course not dipshit. It's a trap. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, but it's probably still true though

That's ok, we use hooktube
hooktube.com/

It has to do with Artificial Intelligence.
The real thing.

fags who need to cut off their google ties - pic related extremely

Fuck! It's not there or in my recycling! I just saw ut yesterday! Has Mossad interfered?
I'm thingink of the dude in the suit with google's Os as glasses as OPs pic

Are you an AI developer?

firefox by itself isnt that bad tho

AGI

You'd think with all their power and influence they'd have way better ways of bringing rights, liberty and happiness to everyone, instead of ruining the lives of people they could potentially disagree with on some subjects. Sometimes it seems like people like that brazenly react to things that happen in my life even on Sup Forums and also made it a point of making my work life more unpleasant. Anyone remember when they were shitting on walmart a lot for a bit?

He " develops" a sperm-sickle on his chin, that is all

Nice Try. Schlomo

Prolly a larp, but it does coincide with shit I've read in the past. I'm currently moving away from all google services (including chrome) and facebook.

I'll be using mail.com for email for the time being, duckduckgo, and minds for social media.

I'm legit fed up with all the bullshit tracking and censorship fuckery.

>Hi, I'm a developer at Youtube
The intro gives the LARP away, always.

Not saying that anything in your LARP isn't actually happening and most likely to an extend even far greater.

I regularly get death threats from gangsters. I’m not afraid you faggots.

This.

we know, just look at the brit fagz
dont worry, get to bed ur sleepy

That sounds illegal, I mean sure the government can spy on you but some soyboy faggot at Google can too?

larp/10

wow is that anything revealing at all?

yes we know

genetic theraphy

nano robotics

immortality

the perfect system

dont tell me we are not included...

i will curse on your kids and ask the devil to reborn on your unborn child

Remember when NatSoc General would post a whole list of jewtube links? They always just "lol what's the big deal bro?" whenever I told them they're an obvious honeypot.
Fucking kikes in Hugo Boss clothing.

> watch for changes in behavior
Wut? What are you on about?

Public terminal, what's that? Like from Starbucks? From a throwaway laptop?

Really, the things you say sound like 'larp'.

As if we had lives to destroy.

Nice proxy

How big is this "high risk" category? And what percentage of it do you think can be fucked with?

> genetic theraphy
> nano robotics
There are limits to these approaches
> immortality
Quantum decay makes this impossible
> the perfect system
A system whose time has come
> dont tell me we are not included...
You're very much included
> i will curse on your kids and ask the devil to reborn on your unborn child
I don't have any

And what exactly do your bosses think will happen if they destroy the lives and livelihoods of people they believe to be dangerous sociopaths?

Way back in 2000, when I visited Jewwatch, I was told by coworkers, "You probably ended up on some government list." It's 2018, and I'm still here. What's the point of freedom if you are too scared to use it anyway?

Hello newfriend. Do you want to know how I know you need to go back.

>including where you live, where you work

i don't work and i live in the woods

OP: prove you work at Google by answering some basic questions.

1. what color was the propeller they gave you?

2. how much of an employee are you on the metric that measures how company-like you are?

if you're for real you'll know exactly what i'm talking about.

but you're not. you're a fucking demoralization-shill. read pic related and re-think your entire career and outlook on life.

humans: stop bumping this fucking shill thread you idiots.

Then please, do tell, what do we use?

((2 posts by this id))
post proof faggot otherwise fuck off and kys you larping piece of shit

gay

>thanks edward snowden we know
wikileaks.com/vault8/#Hive

Checked!

What's the significance of the color of the propeller? What is being company-like?

Lol why would my bank account drain? And heres my response to my boss “whats a pol?”

Kek how are they going to destroy me? I could beat or shoot their asses and I don't need to get a job for at least another 3 years and by then the civil war would have already started.

How exactly newfag?

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

isnt that chicago style pizza? the only pizza ive had in NY was flat with wide, foldable slices

I got bad case of diaharrea. Just thot u wanted to know.

Thank you brother

i will give op a chance to answer first

>dont use cookies
>block googleanalytics
leeeeeel

> claims to be YouTube insider warning about flagged extreme content.
> posting on a chan that logs IPs and is monitored by LEA for extremist content.

KEk. You’re doing it wrong, faggot.