Hand in your guns

No more mass shootings. And before you say we can't judge all gun owners based on the bad minority, that's exactly what you do to Muslims, blacks, women, etc. We need to let kids vote on this, such as the ones who survive the shooting, because they are the ones impacted the most by gun rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=752O7aV8ZC8
southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still can't believe this guy annihilated an entire police department with one gun

Only kids who survive a televised Battle Royale style event should be able to vote.

Kekd.

what a monster ;(

Never interrupt the enemy while they make a mistake. We should encourage every lefty normie soyboy to turn over their weapons.

The really funny part is that dems will balk at any real semblance of fun law because it will jail the fuck out of niggers. Remember when they wanted to make it so any crime conducted with the use of a gun carried some massive pentalty? Dems opposed the shit out of it? Wonder why?

lol, this

THIS

Gun law, not fun law. Wtf.

guns == funs

While youre at it i bet you want me to hand over my dole dippers as well

>turn in your only means of defending your family from evil men

>get home invaded

>wife and daughter get raped and everybody gets murdered

I actually literally laughed out loud because of this post. Great job, gook.

soy boys have weapons? I thought they avoided having any kind of power whatsoever?

Uh no sweetie they surrendered their gun to the police.

All of us should do this.

Does anyone actually think these stories are anything more than circle jerks for twitter likes?

lol

I bet those kids had tons of fun getting shot and watching their friends die

Call the police, use a knife, etc

Nice

based jap

you're fucking retarded

>calling the police

>defending your family

idk if I'm getting baited or if there are people who really think that is self-defense

the only thing police are going to do is create a crime scene of your dead family and open an investigation into a triple homicide, you fucking moron

you're being baited

This cuck's wife is probably getting blacked as well.

Why would someone betray their gun for a shitty kid?

Stfu these guys are pussy magnets, it's stories like these that will be compared to tales of conquest and extraordinary feats of skill in the future

Kek

>idk if I'm getting baited
That's enough

The people who say it unironically are the ones that live in gated neighborhoods and send their kids to private schools.

Kek

FPBP

You're god damn right they do, drompflkin. Now turn it in before Marxeldor and his merry band of mongrels make you turn it in

I'll take things that never happened for 300, Alex.

FUCKING KEK

And make my family and myself vulnerable to nigger, spic, whatever other type of subhuman attacks? Nope.

Just go away you fucking moron. No one believes that you believe that.

Are you having trouble meeting your Soros quota?

Have you been waiting all day to post this comment again?

So he was also going to go shoot up a high school, before his kids told him he shouldn’t?

He literally just ruined his relationship with his daughter by caving to her when she was fucking 9 years old. She has no father. Might as well just give her to some Muslim. I mean holy shit.

NO, don't do it and here is why
Holodomor planed Genozide by starvation
youtube.com/watch?v=752O7aV8ZC8

spicy

Go to bed Piers

>letting a 9 year old make household decisions based on emotion

>use a knife
why not use a gun?

>...and then everybody clapped

>9 years old
>please let's don't
yeah, I have lots of nieces and nephews. If they're talking like this at 9 years old, they should be going to fucking remedial classes. nigger has a tard baby.

What an enormous faggot.

COLD DEAD HANDS

TRY ME KIKE NIGGERS!

Propagandized your kids and you just took it like a bitch. grats Will, you literal faggot.

now I have that gun and I'm going to kill her and her kids

That child grew up to be Albert Einstein

I thought you hated the evil racist police? You want them to be able to waste niggers easier I see.

>waiting all day
>when the entire board is the same 10 bait threads in endless rotation

OP is literally a fag lol. Virtue signaling beta.

Well was the stupid fucker planning on shooting someone with his gun? Yes? Should've shot himself the inbred fucker, but I doubt he'd be virtue signaling on twitter if he was.
No? Then why turn the fucking gun in you absolute retard

To be fair he had help from his child.

What a fucking cuck. Now his little kid is a target for pedos and home a target for robbery.

Kek, fpbp

>that's exactly what you do to Muslims, blacks,

Tell you what, you ship all the Muslims and niggers back to Africa then we can take a look at shooting deaths in this country and reconsider the whole gun issue.

Or if you like you're welcome to step up to the plate and try to start disarming people. If you really care about the children you'll start right away.

I bet the actors are enjoying the screen time. All the snaps and insta posts and internet points they scored while the shooting happened sure seemed to make it all better immediately before during and after. Virtue signal elsewhere newfag.

THIS JUST IN!

David Hogg is 27 and an FBI stooge. He was arrested in 2016 in California for drug possession

southcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/David_Hogg_29601928/

so is this the new thing? normies are going on social media declaring their homes are gun-free zones?

well....ssssssshhheeeeeiiiiittt....

I predict a new class of burglar possibly arising....one that knows how to use social media to case the joint and verify that there are no guns in the home....

stupid and gay

>Literally telling my coworker Northeastern US are one of the easier place to get gun and has almost no gun killing problem but Chicago bans gun and people literally dying everything hour
>She laughs hard

I think she knows

1133 am
real autist hours

Lol i was thinking of that pic.

This is all I have to say to you.

Here are two phrases that are characteristic of those raised in Jewish households
>Please let's don't
>You want I should
These phrases came from Yiddish speakers learning English. You may notice it in movies a lot, but you'll very rarely hear it in real life. It's because normal English speakers don't use these expressions.

You've just been informed.

>Potato, Air Force, Soyboy and Nigger.
>They're probably using Air rifles.
>They think they're gonna stop men who have trained and drilled small unit tactics and guerilla warfare.
>Said former soldiers probably use M1A's over an AR platform due to the better ballistics properties and larger mass of the bullet itself.

>"I'm publically broadcasting rhe fact that my home is unguarded"
Its almost like they want to get robbed and have their 9 year old raped and killed in front of them

POWERFUL!

What a weak bitch.

Oiishidesune.

>leftist faggots turn in what few guns they own before starting a civil war
how is this a problem?

>implying this faggot DOESN'T want to see his family done that way
Probably never even had a gun in the 1st place

More emotional sob bullshit to support the agenda. Give me a break.

Tfw you are such a cuck that you incorporate tumblr storytime into your Twitter to get likes and retweets to exploit a school shooting. What a time to be alive

Heh, such worthless people. I cannot understand how could anyone willingly reject the power and security a firearm gives you. Pathetic.

Also

>letting children make decisions for you

That goes beyond stupidity. Children know nothing.

you shouldn't own a gun if a nine year old can make you get rid of it.

This desu.
At least some cop just got a free gun instead of it being cut in half for virtue signaling.

Please include me in the Reddit screencap.

>when seconds matter, police are minutes away
great job, dad.

KEK ECK ECK ECK

What's the cheapest AR-15 variant that isn't a piece of shit? I want a colt m4 but it's out of my price range at the moment. If not an AR-15, what is the cheapest quality rifle that accepts 30 round 556?

these days children get to decide whether they will take drugs to permanently alter their body. this isn't extraordinary by any means.

Dude, got cucked by his own kids. What a weak faggot.

Probably the ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx Limited 5.56MM made by American Tactical. The major limitation is that it does not have iron sights, but the sight railing is there for the addition of custom sights. With a barrel length of 16 inches, it has a slightly longer accuracy than the AR platform at 14 inches.

Thanks senpai. There is a gun show here next month so I'll keep an eye out. Though lately guns at the last gun show seemed to be more expensive than retail stores like bass pro shop.

no shit retard. Gun shows are trash.

Looking forward to the moment this guys home is broken into and he wishes he still had a way to defend his family.

Don't go to gun shows.
Find a shop that will do a transfer and buy online.

No, just baiting retards like you

This is why we don't allow 9-year-old's to vote