Fixing the second amendment:

I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets. 10 bullets should be more than enough for hunting or self defense purposes. You do not need a gun for anything else.

I would like to see the second amendment specify a minimum age for gun ownership. Something in the range of 25-30. Guns are deadly tools and only a fully mature adult should have access to them. Most mass shooters are in their early 20s. We would be able to prevent a lot of gun crime with a minimum age for gun ownership.

Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to take guns away from potentially dangerous people.

Again, I am a 2nd amendment supporter but I think it is long overdue for some changes to account for it being 2017 and not 1791 anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9vSXxAzK_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The 2nd Amendment is about protecting citizens from government tyranny. But hey, if you want citizens to have access to limited arms, we can negotiate that.

Just require that the government isn't allowed to own anything citizens don't. No problem.

No

SHALL

NOT

BE CONSTRUED TO DENY OR DISPARAGE

THE FACT THAT OP IS A FAGGOT

SLAYING BADASS

IN HIS FANTASIES

(JK IRL). GOD BLESS OP.

>I'm pro 2A
>proceeds to talk about infringing on it
You're the biggest queer to ever suck cock around these parts. Congrats.

The 2A is there to make the government afraid of their citizens, so you're wrong.
>Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to take guns away from potentially dangerous people.
Jefferson would have spit on your face

>no more than 10 bullets
You forgot that we need at least 50 for retards like you

Just ban guns for kids under 25. These school shootings are always done by kids.

>minimum age to own a gun
>more then minimum age to go serve in the military and die for your jew country

Yeah no

Which part is the shoulder thing that goes up?

>with a clip

Immediately disregarded your opinion.

fine!

>Barrel Shrouds
Ah yes all other guns require the user to hold the weapons bare fucking metal barrel.

>The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear.
It already does. We have a right to bear all arms and it shall not be infringed. Every stupid measure preventing me from having whatever I want is unconstitutional.
>inb4 nukes
If you could afford the equipment to make them, then you should be able to have them according to the constitution.

How do you plan to update the First Amendment?
The founding fathers had no idea of the capability of TV, radio, the internet, the telegram, smart phone or in general mass communication.

It's not negotiable kiddo.
If you can be 18 to join the military, you can be 18 to buy a semi auto.
It would be nice to have an idiot test similar to the dmv though.

Why not leave it to the states to define appropriate gun control?

by never having it to begin with. just like they do in canada

CHECKMATE

>how to effectively change the 2nd Amendment to account for it being 2017
>2017
sage and legalize this

The only way to fix the 2nd amendment is to restore it to it's full former glory with zero infringements. Until then, not one more inch.

I support killing faggots like you.

Nothing would end nukes faster and bring world peace quicker than if the law of the land is that the people can own anything the government owns.
As a nation we would wipe out every nuke on the planet.
I unironically think this is the best course of action.

>I am a 2nd amendment supporter
Same shill from the last thread. Then change the 2nd Amendment, faggit. Seriously, just spend all of your political capital on a Constitutional Convention.

I concur.

federal supremacy says get fucked.
shall not be infringed.

MOLON LABE you fucking commie kike faggot.

Try and take them. I literally bought a new one today to spite you.

It won't make a difference.

MILITIA ACT OF 1903 BLOCKS ALL GUN-CONTROL

>You do not need a gun for anything else.
The 2nd Amendment ain't about duck hunting faggit.

Than you would probably have to raise the Military age to 25.
It's tough to tell people that they are old enough to die for the country using guns, but not old enough to have guns.

>It is the government's job to look out for our best interest...
No it's not you commie piece of shit. It's the job of every American to look out for their own best interests.

>> 161432285
That's already changing.
> Washington, California and Colorado Pot Laws

>I am a 2nd amendment supporter
obviously you are not, because if you were you would know
>There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets.
is wrong, because in order to be a member of a well regulated militia, you need similar firepower as the military proper

>Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason.
unironically kill yourself

when did Sup Forums get so T O U G H???? you guys are really intimidating the bejeezus out of me. really wish I could delete the thread

Fuck off nigger

SHALL

Nigger there will be war before Mid-terms.

"Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence"

I'm sure their definition is not biased.

The 2A is not about hunting or self defense you faggot

>unironically making the "It's 2017 i mean like come on" argument
>it's not even 2017 anymore

Well don't you look like a
G O O S E
O
O
S
E

The Second amendment wasn't made for hunting idiot, it was made to protect the people from the government, as soon as the people can't get the same weapons as the government the people are in danger.

you are the one's that want our guns right?
well come and take them and see what happens you fucking pussy
fucking soon

>Fixing the second amendment:
They need to include all weapons, including chemical, biological and nuclear warheads

Not an argument. I thought you came here for debate. The 2nd Amendment is not about duck hunting.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9vSXxAzK_4

>he says for the thousandth time

YOU WILL BE CRUSHED LIKE THE ROACH YOU ARE

you will do nothing to resist the jackboots who arrive at your front door. this post was bait and I was enjoying myself but you just fucking ruined it with your false bravado. you're only fooling yourself, kid. if big daddy gubmint says no more gunz, then guess the fuck what? no more fucking guns. you have no say in the matter

>I thought you came here for debate

wrongamundo

You can buy binary explosives at Cabela's with cash and an i.d. alone.

They’re actually pretty cheap compared to other wmd type stuff. Some kid in the 70s (i think) figured out how to make one as a science project from published papers and the feds shut him down

>CRUSHED LIKE THE ROACH YOU ARE
So why hasn't the full weight of US military might not crushed illiterate goat farmers after 17 years of war? What about the British army in Northern Ireland?

i don't understand a single word of that except for "explosives", "cash", "i.d.", "alone", well basically the whole thing but i still don't get it

because war makes money, you fucking child

I need a gun to defend myself against this uprising of commie scum, so i will keep my 30 round mags.

>i don't understand
You have to back.

like I fucking said you god damn pussy
MOLON LABE
come and take them
don't be a coward faggot
but I want YOU personally to take my AR-15
if not, then shut the fuck up with your tough talk
once again
MOLON LABE

>war makes money
Like the war on drugs and the war on the 2nd Amendment?

So your plan involves a time machine.
GL!

post address

Don't worry, the police will always be there to protect you protect you.

>LaRping faggot: the post

75 La Posada Dr, Salinas, Ca
come and take them
you won't come out alive fucking faggot

>The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear.
That sounds like infringement.

I'm suggesting a compromise. Let the libcucks tote their anti-gun laws and let the more sensible folks carry their own.

nigger what?

come there faggot and take them

The Police will never "do their job" because taking guns from criminals means unemployment, and no donuts.
Most Police department Have stopped hiring officers with families, to reduce family health benefits packages, and muh pension. In favor of hiring gay men raised in foster care with little or no ties to the community. But these savings are not enough, so many police departments supplement their budget, by using speed traps / ticket writing quotas, and asset seizure.

eliminating guns would irreparably kill the budget of almost every city in America, good luck finding a mayor that will work for under $200k and without a staff of hundreds

This means fewer police, but without legal ownership of guns, that would mean no protection from bad guys who don't give a damn about laws.

Allowing police, in exchange for a reduced salary, a bonus of keeping a teenager in his basement, was proposed by a previous administration. There's no shortage of runaway teens, and while this would help balance a budget, I'm pretty sure President Trump would oppose the democrats plan.

No need for millions of police, if there are no criminals. VS We need Police because guns are scary. VS We need guns because too many Police is unsustainable.

OP is a flaming homosexual

PICK MY VEGETABLES BITCH

One could argue the NRA benefits from the same reasons, no?

Can somebody please tell me why the fuck are people crying about AR-15 in particular? Is it special or something? It deals extra damage against high school kids? What is it?

Tannerite can be bought at sporting goods stores legally. Without a background check.

it's black

We already do it with alcohol. What difference does it make if gun ownership is raised to 21?

LOL. This LARPing faggot again. How many tries is this now? No wonder you don't have a girlfriend.

Liberals want it banned because it's a strange assault rifle. Most fully automatic weapons are regulated to the point where they might as well be banned. AR-15 has the same "killing power" as most fully automatic assault rifles but dont fall under the same category as fully automatic assault rifles because they're semi automatic.

If it's black then it's racist to ban it.

lol nice b8photo OP

Gun ban is boring and gay... sage

nothing. literally just an easy target. it's a cheap semi-automatic rifle that is as american as apple pie. it looks scary so it should be banned. if people knew the truth, they'd be screaming to ban pistols. but they're idiots, so they'll ban the thing that the media loves to talk about whenever there's a mass shooting; the ar 15.

The AR-15 is not an assault rifle.

It's also not exactly a great gun. Why do they want it banned so badly when superior platforms exist?

Thank you, I had no idea why the media targeted this one in particular.

Wal-Mart bro

I don't like how light it is. I regret the purchase desu.

The amusing thing is that Columbine happened when the AR15 was still illegal. Don't think for a second that these "people" are arguing in good faith. Gun violence rates have plummeted since the 1980s, when gun laws were more strict and we had less guns per capita.

SHALL

kek that's what I thought fucking pussy larper
MOLON LABE faggot
And I don't pick veggies , I'm a diesel engine technical trainee that works on agricultural machinery, I;m not a spics.
But like I said, you want my At-15 ?!!
MOLON LABE BITCH

I identified as a tank. Then the government took me away from my parents for not having a tank license. Same thing happened to my brother who identified as a tiger. Government is way too intrusive.

Many disagree, I'm just explaining why it's a hot topic.

>Why do they want it banned so badly when superior platforms exist?
those superior platforms are heavily regulated in the states, too expensive for a common criminal mass murder machine, or banned from import. the ar15 is just the next step in federal gun control.

Textbook definition means that the AR-15 comes FA in standard configuration it does not. They are wrong, end of story.

Was almost fooled for a second, but upon a second reflection, it seems dreadfully obvious that this was bait. Good show though, old boy.

OP is a millennial, he watches his girl take some thug nigger’s 5” cock and calls it BBC

7.62x39

ignorant people disagree