I feel like im about to ruin my life by going to school for a masters in political science. How fucked am I?

I feel like im about to ruin my life by going to school for a masters in political science. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very fucked. That degree helps you close 0%.

Can't you get a job with the degree you have now?

dont forget to blame the boomers after your useless degree gets you nowhere

your pic is basically how you should feel

Just be an attorney and stfu

What about teaching jobs?

Terrible idea, user, unless you wanna be a professor and continue the cycle of debt/unemployment buttfuckery.

If you want to become a professor, get a PhD. Otherwise, I don't think you should have to much trouble becoming a high school teacher; just go to teachers college when you're done.

But yeah, what were you thinking when you chose political science as your major?

Your only hope is going to law school and doing international law. That's a pretty big hope, user. I look forward to meeting you there.

On a scale of Lena Dunham to Harvey Weinstein you are around Sasha grey

Too much math in science degrees. And its not as shitty as a psychology or philosophy degree.

If you get an internship/experience and or a political seat somewhere and are very Sup Forums you might could get some support from us and help our movement

1. PhD and become a professor
2. Become a high school teacher
3. Law school

It depends. Polisci is a great major in preparation for law school or if you want to go into teaching. And if you want a job in politics there are sure a lot out there, but anything significant requires you to prove yourself first with internships, campaign, and staff positions first.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Insightful and true, mexijco

I'm minoring in political science for funsies, as an aside to my math degree. The class is filled with literal retards, 90% of the stuff you learn is trivial or obvious (hurr durr why do wars happen, let's set up a 2x2 game theory matrix to answer and call it a day), and the last 10% is reading political philosophy/theory as an aside to class and engaging with the material and learning from it. There's some really good political theory, but it will help you straight up nothing in real life and no one gives a shit. In fact, it's better to reurgitate what the prof says in class for essays as point scoring often done on whether you use enough 'terms discussed in class' or not, and I'm at the nr. 1 college for philosophy in the world.
Basically you're gonna learn next to nothing, what you learn is useless and your classmates are generally dumb as rocks.
There's a decent amount of qt white girls though, unlike in math which is chink heaven

sounds worthless unless you know how to score a position as a professor so you can redpill kids.. literally no other reason to do it

Had a minor in Political Science in my grad.
Worst fuckin decision.
Majoring Maths/Economics/Statistics is the ultimate redpill, however study Psychology/Programming as a minor.

If you don't have some sort of plan for this then yes you are ruining your life and you are dumb. Only reason to get a shitty masters like that is because you are already working in the field you are getting the masters in or you plan on teaching.

I started off as a psychology major. How does a psych degree compare?

Absolutely retarded but since you're in a first world. You can cash beaucoup bucks if you're a psychotherapist or some shit.
More and more NEETs will be piling up and More Social Media/Vidya addicts than ever.
Move to a colder place and multiply them by 2.

Lmfao, big mistake. Have fun teaching high school for 35k a year and dying in a shooting.