CIA niggers did a sloppy job with this v2k - op

CIA niggers did a sloppy job with this v2k - op.
Crisis actors, shooting drill on day of shooting,
post any expose links please.
Seriously he was hearing Demons?
1. Find unstable mind
2. v2k induced tragedy for cia goals
3. progress government control
But this time they fucked up. I think we can expose them on this one I truly do
----------------------------
patents.google.com/patent/US4858612
----------------------------------------------
Being so retarded you believe the shills and continue their race wars on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/256795876
youtube.com/watch?v=PLES44mecdk
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
archive.fo/tuap4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156964300/#156978396
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't forget "ignore dozens of reports that he was about to do exactly this"

So both this kids parents are convieniently dead. His brother will disappear because "muh padded room". All we need now is a computer with cheese pizza found at shooter's residence and that's a wrap.

TtT

yup

This will hurt them. Wait for the left to yell and chant and get on with the news cycle. deep state did a real sloppy job here and theyre going all out with the follow through but I don't think it will be enough and they will get exposed when the dust settles in a few weeks

He'll plead guilty (on the threat of his life) and that will be that. I don't even think he did it, it doesn't matter. He was set up and robbed and if he doesn't play along he and his brother will meet with some unfortunate circumstances.

we all knew this kid. did you ever see his instagram? you’re retarded as shit i hope someone literally shoots your mother to death

bump

vimeo.com/256795876
Hogg forgets his lines. I changed the title because automatcally got 2 strikes and 2 copies of this video removed due to roports about harrasment (one was not public) on YouTube.

Don't forget, on the week leading up to the shooting there's was a lot of "WHITE NATIONALISTS ARE BIGGEST SECURITY THREAT IN THE WORLD, GOYIM!!!" shilling on Sup Forums. Followed of course by a (((convenient))) shooting.

Mind control weapons are real and in use quite frequently on folks you will never hear from in the news. Welll except for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLES44mecdk

Saving this shit before its taken down

Very few people know what is really going on. Don't let anyone knock you off the truth.

Jewtube is censoring massive amounts of videos and helping cover this up...
>Hogg lifeguard video has been shutdown!!!

THE VIDEO IS BEING SHUT DOWN!!!!
>BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MORE IN 2018 PREPARE FOR A LITERAL INFORMATION WAR
>FILTER MERCHANT WAS RIGHT

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

This video is a quick rundown with eye witness accounts, multiple shooters and hidden bodybags

Obama personally HATES CHN!!!!
fucking Niggerfaggot

bump

yea bump

Trump is the president. Why would he feel the need to falseflag anything?

can someone give me a QRD how v2k works exactly? in simple terms. its a topic i was becoming interested in before this shooting took place.

some dem senator introduced a bill to recognize white supremacists as terrorists like 2 days before the shooting. its so obvious.

the most retarded thing ive read in this ocean of piss all day

I can post some patents?

i can read what you posted in OP. i was just looking for a ELI5 really.

basically using radio frequency to bypass directly to your brain so you are shit, can also be used for mind control

My good sir, yes but expect others to be slightly confused. You see, "they" simply cannot comprehend our intellect with which we speak. Now this is not to downplay "them" on their end, but simply shows that we have risen far beyond the mental capacity of the average human.

a lot of kids ((vanished)) Andrew Pollack's dad said Meadow was shot NINE times up on the third floor. I think she went in the van.

why even bother adding this spook lady (((Mrs. V))) into the story? what was the point. She is a ghost, but her Ganinimobile leads to a lot of cool places

interesting. thanks for the answer user. if youll continue to entertain me, what are they broadcasting? like how are they converting radio frequency into thoughts? or are they altering which parts of your brain are active? i guess im asking how that radio freq. is being used and what is happening in the brain when its being used. and this question is to everybody. any answers are appreciated !!!
also, wha devices are they using? local devices from the broadcast point? or remote devices like my phone or computer for example?

post whatever youre willing to/can. im extremely interested in this topic and it seems pretty likely this happens with all these terrorists and shooters

Dems will run on nothing but gun control for midterms, its all youre gonna hear. Get ready to go out and vote

>some jew senator introduced a bill to recognize white supremacists as terrorists like 2 days before the shooting
fixed

EVERY FUCKING TIME
im tired of Sup Forums always being right desu

here's his bill
archive.fo/tuap4

>implying the CIA needs approval from the POTUS to stage a mass shooting.

holy fuck anons - spread this shit now

made this thread awhile ago
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156964300/#156978396
if you dig through it you can find some truth.
i am going to a security center (the ones that do implant scanning) and if i get proof im posting shit all over pol

thanks user

this edit really makes u think

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

The 2 Broward County Sheriffs that are usually station at the school were called away that day. They didn't want either one of the sheriffs responding to gun shots at the school only to run up against one of the shooters, ( there were reports of multiple shooters )

>LINE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

Huge red pill about the (((sheriff)))

It's like the top of his head is partially missing. Sort of like with some d*wn syndrome cases.

1. Torrent Spotify cracked, random sign up deets like gibberish.
2. Search beast 1333
C. Listen to albums and related artists albums
iv. V2k overwhelmed by intense focus on lyrics and beats, feedback overwrites v2khdd with truth
?????. Prophet!11!!1

Thank you for this. I had a youtube link for it, but the zog shoahed it.

what am i supposed to be seeing here?

((((Carrie Mathison)))

God damn I can't stand her in homeland. I don't usually hate women but she is such an unlikable character.

Best Claire Danes is when she was in Romeo + Juliet. Even tho it was kind of a faggy movie it got all the mulattos to hear Shakespeare.

whaaat the fuck is beast 1333...

dude this is some satanic nigger shit isn't it?

prince hall freemason POOFTERS

Is it normal to plea guilty in the first court appearance when accused of any serious crime? That seems awful fishy. Cruz's lawyer seems hand-picked. Wouldn't you wait for plea negotiations at least?

Kek! Love that knee jerk reaction bro.

Its actually more like slamming (((their))) cult symbols in your face, then explaining the mindfuck of the cult, while enlightenment builds in the listener and actualised a hidden truth that reaches critical mass in the masses, like pol nahmean, redpill music, a bit hip hop a bit dharma a bit black sun, more DNA than race... Agent smith hates when you do this.

dude that is SO WEIRD i just explained what you are explaining to me in another thread like 5 minutes ago, here is what i wrote...

>yes it is basically like that... you see, Kabbalistic (Mystic or Mystery School Religions) rituals are very very superstitious and one of the things they believe in is that you have to SHOW your victim the truth, otherwise your power over them is not as solidified.

>Freemasons and Illuminati are the same... they have to make it clear what is happening and yet still get away with it. I don't know if its because they believe outright 100% lying is bad or if its like a marketing and psychological terrorism campaign against the normies, freemasonry must have been very popular as they had this reputation that they run the world and run all these towns in America (long ago) and they didn't really hide their power too much. Kind of like hiding in plain sight.

>It is basically some kind of dark magic or perhaps its just an allegory and its all psychological/psycho-social.

Why so angry, rabbi?

bump