Heavens Feel:

Do you still trust Ufotable for Heavens Feel Sup Forums ?

>UBW S2

>Tales of Zestiria

>God Eater

>Cash grab fujobait swordsmen

Has all been failures as an adaptation. Or is it time for Type Moon to look for a new studio in the future in preparation of the best Fate series that is Strange/Fake?

i have no hopes, past several ufotable adaptations were shit, only 3 movies, the trailers sucked

nah I want ufo to make the insane fight of Enkidu and Gil

>shit talking godeater after e10
This gotta be bait

Just keep expectations low I guess

UBW season two was better than the first, I'm sorry. It had way more highlight episodes.

UBW was better adaptation than Zero, even if you find it to be less entertaining series

UFO is overrated.

UBW s2 was better than its source material.

THAT'S NOT EXACTLY A HIGH HURDLE TO JUMP OVER

I have low expectations. Heaven's feel deserves its own anime not just some movies that will skip s lot of shit.

FSN UBW (TV) was my favourite adaptation of my favourite route and is my favourite anime so, yeah, I trust them.

Sure if you like Michael Bay movies

this 2bh

THIS. MY NIGGER. FINALLY.

My niggers

HF is mostly trash so I cant really see how they could fuck it up any more. Anything we get will be better than the source material.

All they need to do is make Shirou v Berserker and Shirou v Kotomine decent and I will be satisfied.

Their quality gets a bit shaky from time to time, but it's miles better than any other studio, specially for Fate.

Just look at the garbage other studios shit out.
Deen did an okayish job with their adaptation, but cheaped out on the details.
Apocrypha is unfathomably horrible.
Extra doesn't look very promising either. (pic related)

What's going on with that umu?

It surely filled most of the holes in the source.

'tis but a birth defect

It was fun watching the animation getting visibly worse with each episode of UBW

The best looking scene was in episode 17.

They won't have this problem in the movie.

Why berserker look like picrelated?

>Or is it time for Type Moon to look for a new studio in the future in preparation of the best Fate series
That's exactly why Shaft is doing Extra. As for FSF, if it ever does get adapted, it's obviously gonna be done by DRRR's staff or Lerche.

>having to watch my boy Cu die a 3rd time
>but now in his most disappointing display.
yay

S/F deserves Production IG/Madhouse

This.

Godeater was a sleeper hit desu.