Miss me yet, Sup Forums?

Miss me yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBLgndxl-6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vM-vz_CKZP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, Mr. Harper. I miss working for you, you taught me a lot.

Yes

Y u let Kenny frud Canada (west) with flips u asshore, dey taka aru row rage job, make kids hopress an razy.

Yes. Yes I do.

i miss u

fuck no

That's a good thing?

>foreign investment and trade is a bad thing
k

Kinda yeah. The dollar was kinda shitty and you let the chinks keep buying us like a cheap whore. But at least you didn't spread your asshole for everyone who wanted to have a go while doing it, not like Justin is

No, you were a witless public speaker and weak strategist with little to no grasp of current cultural/demographic trends.

right wing retards have no fucking clue what purchasing power is

holy shit

Fuck off obamaleaf

Yes

>wins 3 consecutive mandates in a liberal country while always underestimated
"weak strategist"
gtfo

>gets btfo by based trudeau

Get raked Obamaleaf

the liberal party is a political machine, sad to admit, but for harper to beat them 3 times and help decimate them to 3rd party for the only time ever in 2011, he should be considered a genius

Yes, please run again because this time you will win.

for sure, Steve

O yeah! gotta love all the temporary foreign workers he brought here lowering wages . . .. Both him and Justin are on the same side. Seriously Canada is right fucked . Selling are water and are country out like the whore it is .also . . . . mike duffy ? his fishing buddy crack smoking Rob ford ?

McNatieff being a shitty candidate, and Jack Layton being a charismatic likeable candidate.. has nothing to do with Harper.

Harper won a slim majority in 2011, ironically, because of a shift to the left, not to the right.

FPTP is a terrible system.

Fucked !

Harper was the Canadian Hilary Clinton which goes to show how absolutely fucked Trudeau is in the brain.

yes, every single day

Nah, fuck that Jew bitch.

Seriously pol you want to cheer this man on ? his Drummer is a convicted pedophile also! youtube.com/watch?v=vBLgndxl-6Q

Come back Mr Harper. All is forgiven.

Shit I'd even take Kim Campbell over the current idea. The damage that is being done to Canada is close to being irrevocable, it's nearly at tipping point.

I am really, really glad I am not Canadian.

I would gladly bring back Harper if if meant we could get rid of the son of Fidel Castro.

my grandpa had picture in his office of that man that was much bigger than the picture he had of me. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=vM-vz_CKZP8

Who the fuck is this soyboy and why should I care about him?

The writers must have had fun penning this episode.

All true besides FPTP, we'd never see another conservative government again

Yes, things have gotten totally out of fucking control

At least under Harper Canada was a serious country.

Right wing leaf here. I agree with you. The fall of the dollar was bad times.

Global oil prices started collapsing around 2011 with the introduction of fracking to the US petrochemical industry

Harper was PM since 2006, but (((for some reason))) you decided to start at 2011

he made the liberals win with his weak and sedentary nature, I hate him more than trudeau

he had 3 terms and did fuck all.

harper is creepy faggot who sold most of canada away to the chinks

I do you creepy son of a bitch!

Wow, leaf containment thread.