The second watching was just as disappointing as the first

The second watching was just as disappointing as the first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tru dat

still one of the best looking.

>still one of the best looking
2 hours of animated explosions.

why did you watch it twice if you didnt enjoy it the first time?

Your life is disappointing.

It had been a long time since I watched it and I thought I might have got the wrong impression of it. Like maybe I wasn't in the right mood to watch it the first time.

Actually it's a masterpiece and you're gay, what do you think about that huh

You had the time to watch it twice yet you didn't read the manga fucking pleb

You know that this is a fake?

What didn't you like about it?

A vague, thin plot stretched far too long fleshed out by character interactions with the depth of a puddle.

The plot and character development is much better in the manga, you should read it

Akira isn't worth watching unless you do it in a theater or have a good sound system and screen at home.

Shit taste OP

The end message was what? Transcendence?

Someday. Someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI

It's about youth rebellion and anxiety in a world fucked up by adults (nuclear bombs), that creation of a new world at the end you can take almost literally as a rebuilding of society in their own image

i was disappointed too, the first half of akira was confusing if you didnt know anything about the manga, i enjoyed the second half more

the animation is inconsistent (in turn taking away cinematic impact/timing) but can look truly beautiful at times, any smoke/explosion effects and that dude being shot at the beginning were landmarks in animation, definitely

Well yeah it's a rushed synopsis with a shitty ending. I hope everyone knows the manga's better.

The opening bike chase was cool. That and the ending were the sequences I still remember most.

Well that and feeling bad about the shit that Tetsuo's little girlfriend goes through.

OP's second post was just as disappointing as the first.