President Hillary

What’s happening in the Hillary timeline right now? Would gun control in her presidency have stopped the school shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get annexed by the BCC.

>leaf
Of course he brings up BBC.

Holy Brap! Can I get the name of this brap factory?

I think it's STPeach, a twitch whore

May the braps be with you.

she'd be ordering her loyalist army to publicly execute white men.

she's dating an asian man

It wouldn't of stopped it but she would definitely be pursuing gun control right now and making it a focal point of her presidency. "First female president removes guns, status quota of gun ownership formerly kept in place by men" it fits in with old fundamental feminist ideology that women would leader more compassionately. She'd being trying to take your guns right about now, precisely like Trump said she would.

>US
Of course he sees nothing but BBC.

Everyone is already dead from the nuclear war she started with Russia.

No more rural and suburban retards. Everyone in America is now an ultra high IQ city person.

old pic she thicc now

>What’s happening in the Hillary timeline right now?
everybody is already dead

stop posting this slut here

the same, because trump is nothing but the very same jewish puppet

It probably looks like something out of Event Horizon but with a hundred percent more rape by strapon wearing turbodykes.

In her timeline your pic would be of a 8 year old haitian being gangbanged by jews, not a blonde qt.

Probably dying off because they burnt the lesser beings (IE anything with a dick) and now they can't reproduce

>1 year into Hillary presidency
>Le sensible gun control was enacted
>No transfer of firearms either sale or gift
>Registry attempted, estimated less then 20% compliance rate
>none of it matters because war with Russia lead to the US being a burned out husk.

>old pic she thicc now
That is taylor swift fucking retard

>What’s happening in the Hillary timeline right now?
We're at war with Russia. Nukes have wrecked both coasts of the United States and the "flyover" land everyone hated is now only non-irradiated land left to live in.
Every country in Europe is now a black majority, and China is continuing to colonize Africa.

>if hillary won
I'd be standing in a line waiting for my stub that marks my turn for government gibs hoping I wouldn't get allahuh snackbarred.

a school full of children would be raped and butchered in another state and I would never be allowed to hear about it, until later because of being a "white male" I would be blamed for it. As I'm in line to pay for my "white male privilege license and fees" I get my head beaten in by dindu's

Sup Forumstards will deny it but it's a near certainty that common sense gun regulations would have prevented the tragedy in Florida

Deluded lefty America under Hillary right here:
hillarybeattrump.org
Rarely updated, but you can glean what they want America to be.
And no, he wouldn't have been stopped. Too much of a "gun control now" scenario.

>a fucking leaf

>thinking that chinklet ever gets to stick his ricedick in her
LMAO no, he's the betabux provider. She probably gets a new BBC every week.

>tfw no qt giantess tay gf

scariest dystopian fiction i've ever read.

Nah, if anything accelerated gun control.

Not because you enact a gun control policy, all weapons dissapear immediatly.

Mandatory castration and hormone treatment for white men, tax increase instead of cut, false flag school shootings sky rocket, guns go bye bye

The Bill presidency was kicking the relatively sleepy far right of the US. If HRC was president at the peak of the BLM/Bundy stand off, instead of standing down BLM, she would have sent in the Marines for a shoot out.
So what's happening right now?
Mandatory federal gun confiscations backed by an EO and 9th circuit ruling. A few massive bombings like Oklahoma City, most major metros look like Boston right after the marathon bombing. Civil war is a few weeks if not days away.
The Clinton's have a real paranoia about the American armed right. "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" / "Pepe is a hate symbol of White Supremacists". They allow it to consume them and kick a hornet's nest that is otherwise sleepy if just left alone. This is the nightmare ongoing in the HRC timeline, and it's just getting started as the one year mark passes and this school shooting proves the need for gun seizures.

>le 53% face
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

There are no schools to shoot up, they've all been nuked.

The debate about gun control just died after hillary said the media she cried the whole night.
Nevertheless, she started a debate over boys at school since the problem are white males obviously.

6/7ths of us are dead and the rest are fighting for the few slivers of land that arent radioactive glass

There's a video of her cheating on him with a chad

The beautiful Triple-Pact of the 3 greatest Female leaders in the word is formed: Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel and Justin Trudeau were honored today as they met in Tijuana, in a show of good faith after Our Lady Hillary tore down any and all forms of border fences along the US-Mexico Border. Trudeau shed tears of joy as he witnessed millions Mexicans begin Sprinting into the United States to claim their rightful land, gibs and white pussy.

Heil Victory

Pic Related is the new Secretary of State

shit..im on day 44 of no-fap but I cannot resist...

link?

But she's not even pretty, she has an empty face

The ass is fake right? For some time I was on the 'nah breh only fit train' but the ass just keeps on growing bigger and bigger to unnatural size

you would have to be an absolute baffoon to think these girls in the amwf couples are not cheating regularly