My daughter's been going to school for a few months now and there are three ethnically deviating individuals in her...

My daughter's been going to school for a few months now and there are three ethnically deviating individuals in her class. I haven't given her any red pills but I also don't lie to her and I guess our home environment is filled with red pill residue. She's been noticing that her classmates all have an individual smell and that the ethnically deviating also has the most deviating smell. When she asked me about it I told her I don't know why they smell that way. I had a friend over when it happened so I cracked a little joke saying "Maybe they eat alot of onions and don't shower" at which we all laughed. The problem is that she had asked this nigress if she eats onions and if she showers which got her into trouble. When the teacher called me a kinda snapped a little after about half an hour of her PC nagging about racism and said "Well, I know the smell she is talking about and I know you do to and it's very unreasonable of you to expect a seven year old child to not ask questions about it." Now I'm in trouble all of a sudden and I'm thinking of just bending the knee and apologizing since I don't want them to contact my job or what ever. What do I do? Do I stand up to tyrrany or do bow to them?

Tell the truth user, did you snap and start dropping N bombs?

How are you in trouble? Detention user?

Turn the tables on them. "Cultural differences in diet and ancestry can cause people to smell different. By making an issue out of this you are being intolerant of those differences and trying to lie to my child and deny that aspect of human diversity to her, which is racist. Me, my wife and our friends are in agreement that your inability to deal with this situation without making it into a discipline issue is a reflection of your own inability to handle these cultural differences in a healthy way, and at the end of the day your reaction is doing more to "Other" this child than the innocent questioning of a 7 year old girl"

Which isn't even untrue, if it was another Swede who smelled different it wouldn't be a big deal, she really IS the one who's making it into a racial thing

That steamed onion smell. Like when you walk in a hotdog joint.

Home school.

If you can't do that just tell them to fuck off. They ain't gonna do jack shit.

I'm in trouble in the usual way. They are accusing me of being a racist and if I don't take back what I said and apologize they take that as an admission of being racist. That in itself is not a crime but if you are a racist they often feel that they have to spread the word to your job, your neighbourhood, your family and so on as a community sevice.

this is a joke, right?
nobody would seriously call in a parent becuase some kid said another kid smelled.

So what? Fuck em.

You are a free man and can say and do whatever the fuck you want. If someone asks you about it at work just laugh it off and act like the teacher is crazy, just fake it until you make it.

Don't ever give in to social pressure. If people see you aren't concerned about it they wont care, if you act concerned they will sense weakness and press you on it.

user, this is Sweden it could have real life consequences for him

These are Swedish PC teachers. They do not believe in facts. I couldn't even get past "cultural differences in diet..." before one of them would stop me and go "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY DON'T EAT THE SAME FOOD AS YOU DO YOU RACIST?!?!?" If they get the racist smell on you they do not back off until you bend the knee. You have to adhere to their retarded view of the world that says that everyone is the same but at the same time unique somehow.

This is good.

Oh shit! Just noticed your flag... I'm sorry dude. On the bright side, in one year youcan marry her off to an imam.

I had almost this exact situation happen when I was in Kindergarten, except my mom taught across the hall from my class, and back in 1989 a 4 year old telling another kid that no one wants to play with him because he's black (which I had already figured out as the reason he smelled terrible, without input from my folks) was hilarious and something to be shared with that child's mother with a barely suppressed laugh between two professionals. I guess now it's a mortal sin.

Why are you talking to the SJW teacher? Do like the niggers in question do and just ignore her calls and parent teacher conference requests.

Why are you talking to her and giving her ammunition against you and your child.

If you were in a free country that definitelt allowed it I’d say it’s degenerate not to homeschool nowadays anyway.

What Would Brevik Do?

Move to a free country, your daughter is going to gang raped there anyway

Yeah right. All he has to do is if someone asks him "is it true that your daughters teacher says that you are teaching her to be racist" just start laughing and make that crazy person sign with your hands next to your head. Then say something about what a weird odd lady she is to undermine her credibility to someone else and then just deny you said anything and laugh it off.

They will probably laugh at it to, after all everyone has had crazy teachers before. Nothing will happen OP just has to poker face. But if he apologizes the school will never leave him alone, people don't respect weakness they will exploit it in the future.

You are a terrible person if you act on anything you read on this board. This board is literally just schizophrenics yelling at each other about the jews.

Become a muslim and they will accept you wholeheartedly.

That's complete bullshit user. I only do that with my pet unicorn you faggot!

((()))

And yet, here you have posted among us

You aren't aware of the social climate of Sweden. This is like North Korea. The only way I could describe being labelled a racist is imagine that everyone in Sweden is a scientologist and I defecated on a picture of L. Ron Hubbard on national TV.

fake. swedish """"""""""""""men""""""""""""" dont have sperm. sage

fucking HOMESCHOOL already

This
Liberals all over the world are out for blood after trump. If it spreads user is racist and it gets to his place of employment he could legitimately lose his job

>daugher makes an accurate observation
>daughter makes enquiry
>get berated
>apologise

Swedish schools are better at arresting development than developing it.

>terrible person

nice spooks

I'm out OP, but guys don't ever apologize to someone else especially not a dumb cunt teacher (LMAO). People don't respect people that submit to social pressure, that doesn't get bitches wet. Bitches get wet when you just are like "Nah fuck you bitch."

OP should fuck his daughters teacher. That's what you should do OP.

I'll withhold any advice. I'm PC outlaw by US standards so you would probably get room 101 with any of my help.

Nordic people have a terrible combination of complete moral certainty and relishing feelings of superiority like Germans and a need to enforce total collective agreement and compliance like East Asians

I was gonna say tell them to shove it up their asses but then I saw your flag

Pull your girl from school and homeschool her, if that's even possible over there

Well I would just tell everyone to go fuck themselves. Damn if its that bad just live.
I would rather lose my job than cowtow to the unwashed masses of brain dead morons. I would rather get stuck in an electric chair that submit to some bourgeois false morality.

come home white man

>t. Shylock Shekelsteinowitizterburg

And by the way, it's not like everyone believes this bullshit. It's just that everyone is terrified of the consiquences, just like in religious sects.

but in all seriousness, redpill your kids on niggers ASAP

Be wary of what you do, they could take your kids away if they suspect you of being racist.

You should have commie labor laws, can they really fire you for political beliefs? They have to have some kind of protections for all of the reds in the 60s and 70s who infiltrated the institutions, just like California

So, I was in your kind of situation OP.
I told my kids about our ancestors and heritage, culture and I showed them how much pride I took on them.
Offered them occasional gifts and showed them affection, I'm their personal body guard.
They turned out redpilled than ever.
However, make sure your wife doesn't dilute your efforts and believes in you as well.
Do not chimp out, counter them logically and statistically, they'll pass on the same.

Why would you send your daughter to an all male school in Sweden?

I guess I'd say leave. Shit like this never gets better. You're probably already on some government naughty list for this.

Holy fuck, grow some balls and stand up for yourself.

But they DO fucking smell! FFS man, the emperor wears no clothes!!

Sweden needs some Polish balls. Kick the rapefugees and nogs out and don't allow any more in (permanently). Shit, did you see where Poland denied involvement in the Holocaust. About as based a European nation as there is. Be like Poland, Sweden. This story sounds ridiculous and Sweden keeps sounding more and more troubling.

If its a woman you can give pressure.
You can say yes and in the same time you have to say, that you have a few friends by them and if something isn't ok, they will rape and murder her

Underrated post

Lol poo in loos smell fucking terrible.

user it's Sweden not America. We have it way different in the States. We have something these poor bastards from the rest of the world doesn't Freedom. We lose our jobs and face SJW's. They go to prison and shit. It's easy to say what they should do when it's not our asses.

>I'm thinking of just bending the knee and apologizing
This doesn't work, but you are in a tough spot.
I'd try and leave it, maybe transfer her if trouble continues with teachers, cause word will spread about 'the racist's daughter' and might cost her grades down the track.

have you tried
>Yes, I am a racist

Yeah I know I am. I have spoken about the jews in texts so I'm probably under 24h surveillance. Hell, they are probably reading this. Hi SÄPO!

>laws
>applying to accused "racists"

Wait until the school takes them to the gay parade.

Isn't everyone there a secret racist. Who will actually care

jesus the memes are true about white people loving to snitch

Be quiet Juan, the purebreds are talking

Look at the flag

Don't apologize. Remember, your kid's school works for you.

>going from 0 to "niggers smell bad" in 3 seconds

i cant stop laughing

My thinking is just let my wife deal with it from now on. Maybe they'll leave me alone.

op cant you just say you had no idea the girls race and accuse them of racism for assuming she asked that because of her race

Top row upper right 3, left to right.
Kill, fuck, marry.

Sweden jails aren't that bad.

OP could go to jail and learn some cool stuff and meet some cool guys, get some bitches to give him conjugal visits no big deal.

Where fear is the Gods are not.

Isn't your culture shitting on the street and drinking filthy water?

Guaranteed 90% of your countrymen feel the exact same way as you even if not obvious. I really don't think it'd have that much of an effect.

Then again you are in Sweden. America may be le 56% but we are nowhere even close to this level of bullshit that I've seen propagated across Europe.

The problem is that I made it clear to the teacher that I know about the somali smell

got to be careful, they kidnap your children in germany if youre homeschooling them

Be the Rosa parks of the anti nigger movement in sweden, tell them the nigger stink is keeping your child from learning

Yes. Everyone feels the same. It's just that everyone who isn't family or a close friend of mine will sacrifice their friendships with me to save themselves from guilt by association. It's a bummer to only have like 10 people who talk to you.

Blame it on Vista and jewtube
>kids these days
>I don't even know what's going on
>I can't make heads or tails about how to deal with this internet shit
Play dumb and use this opportunity to school her on the power of holdi.g your tounge

I'm surprised Swedes do much talking to each other at all desu

Sounds like you guys need a common movement started. If everyone agrees with each other but they're just scared for the guilt they'll receive creating a collective will give them the necessary sense of security to speak out without fear.

Also, I don't want my kid to have a teacher who doesn't like her.

Teachers there probably get trained to dislike whites period. Stop worrying about trivial bullshit, this is more important than some hive cucks' opinions. This is your fundamental dignity and your daughter's future.

These opinions flip and they flip fast. It's like with immigration. 3-4 years ago, no one would admit to believing in limited immigration. Than, overnight, everyone agreed that we had taken in too many too fast and that they had always felt that way. The same thing can happen with any opinion on Sweden. It's like we are a shool of fish that follows eachother without knowing who leads and why we do it.

I believe that's called "being composed entirely of weak beta male followers thanks to a totally jew controlled society"

Sounds ripe for a bit of fascism!

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if we go full Hitler within 10 years out of nowhere.

Being around niggers makes you hate niggers. The only people who like niggers are; niggers and people who are not regularly around large amounts of niggers. Tell her that honesty is important and you feel like you just want your daughter to express her honesty true self without shame. So she doesn’t become some agreeable pushover. This means that if someone stinks and she speaks the truth your not going to shame her. After all kids are rude as they haven’t been socialized yet. But it doesn’t make it wrong.

Then imply that she wants to stunt the creative self expression of your daughter and watch her liberal child worshipping head explode

If shes around niggers enough and you rased her right she’s going to hate them just by being around them without your help. All you have to do is teach her to respect her instincts. An you wont lose your job

I think that if people start taking a stand, others will see nothing bad will actually come of it and eventually join.

Tell your daughter to suck it up, that she has to deal with people all her life.

Aren't you overexaggerating now? Maybe back in 2010 some people broke contact over such things, but unless your friends are all upper-middle class hipsters I doubt it would give you any stigma at all. You worry about nothing. In worst case you find out who your real friends are

Anyway I find that being completely open with my views make me immune to repurcussions.

Lol you can't train someone to dislike Whites, its against biology, its all fraud

It's different if you have a family to feed. OP's first priority is to provide for his family. If the system is rigged, sometimes you have to suck in your pride even when you know you are right.

You have a point. This is why I can't have a family

Just flip the liberal tables.
Play their game.
"What, you don't except that other cultures may smell different? What are you some kind of racist? I teach my kids to be tolerant of all cultures REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

accept*

He isn't going to starve in Sweden. If he was in China or something I could understand but he could probably go on welfare if he had too. Nords are mostly push overs, he could probably get away with whatever the fuck he wanted to.

But whatever, I don't like justifying cowardice. It would be better for his daughter if he showed a bit of heroism and spine, even if they had to lower their quality of life a little. But whatever the slave will be a slave still, and the master will be a master still and nothing will ever change that.

Just embrace it, and enjoy your life of solitude.

Dette var aldrig sket hvis du stadigvæk var dansk jord.
Come back to the fold.

Just tell her that she’s fucking retarded if she doesn’t realize that different races also smell different and she’s disrespecting diversity if she doesn’t appreciate their fine odor.

Tell her she’s also retarded to think your daughter wouldn’t notice how different and beautiful they are

You're right, setting a good example to the daughter is also important here. I guess OP will just have to weigh the two options and decide what kind of future he wants.

>apologize.
Never!
1. Admit nothing.
2. Deny everything.
3. Make counter-accusations.

Vietnam infantrymen would refuse to go on patrol with blacks because their smell would give their position away to the gooks. It is that bad. It is also why dogs flip out around blacks.

Don't fall prey to the rest of country's cuckolding ways. Set the example for your daughter that one shouldn't hesitate to fight their rights and not be afraid to make a difference. Don't bow your head to such degeneracy!

Always stand up to it. Never bow to invaders. GROW A FUCKING SPINE SVEN!!!!!!

The right thing.

Stay out of jail you retard to protect your child.

If she contacts your employer deny it, counter accuse her of bigotry, say it's political and she's lying to destroy you.

How can she contact your employer? She knows too much.