Dragon Ball Super

Besides the animation improving (for the most part), the color has also improved compared to the early arcs

Other urls found in this thread:

getnavi.jp/entertainment/158289/
youtube.com/watch?v=uU1qqdvPJKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you acknowledge this is the best couple?

As it should.

what is the point of god ki if toppo, jiren, and even dyspo can fight on even grounds with god forms?

Reminder that Buyon is Best Character

>yfw Yamcha was training but hasn't participated in any fight in Super.

Shading is important. Sadly, I think the only real reason it will look like this during the tournament is because of the unusual lighting conditions in that dimension.

Why do you love Buyon so much?

Is a vegeta and Hit rematch confirmed?

What I DON'T acknowledge is this image. U6 SAIYANS DON'T HAVE TAILS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

stealth?

Why is #17 so much more beautiful than Son Goku?

>not that much

but why not

Tails are cute!

Why?

Super's animation su-

Add Ribrianne in a month.

>super
>posts gt stuff

Thanks for the pic user

It's not factually correct REEEEEEEEEE

>"If Kamen Rider airs at 9am my wife will not get up before then"
>"My son who wakes up early to watch Super Sentai won't get up at all now"
>"What is this idiocy? Watching shows live is a case of life or death, I'd have to give up Dragon Ball Super, I cannot record two shows at the same time"

It was shit, nothing new, more holding back, more re-used animation, dyspo exactly same personality as everyone else, more bullshit fighting mechanics, more bullshit asspulling powerups despite jobbing nonsensically by Hit yada yada whatever you should really stop asking for my opinion until a decent episode like the two freeza episodes actually airs or else it will be the same

Are you a gokufag or a vegetafag?

Will he become Ultra Yamcha?

wow someone actually took the time out of their life to make this. I'm surprised it's not in spanish

They ruined Goku, but Vegeta still sucks, so Goku.

Neither

If there are 12 universes. Then where does Future Trunks live?

Future Trunks was from the future of U7. Then he time traveled and created an alternate timeline of U7. the original U7 with the ruined future still existed.

The Zamasus are from U10 and an alternate U10 past.

Black and Zamasu went to Trunks' original timeline U7. Which was wiped out by Zeno. Then Future Trunks and Future Mai were sent to another alternate future.

It angers me that this is the thread now even though the other one was first and it wasn't against the rules like this one is

U7

>They ruined Goku
This, fuck Toriyama.

Used to prefer Vegeta because he trains harder and I can relate to being an underdog who always comes up short compared to someone I know. But I can see that the series refuses to throw him a bone.

The stronger he gets, the dumber he gets. I swear.

at least gt was not shit every episode

He's from the new timeline's U7

But what about the donuts?

Fuck Mai.

Super's power-levels are inconsiste-

Someone posted this in another thread and I thought it was interesting.

getnavi.jp/entertainment/158289/

>Kamen Rider vs Dragon Ball Super discussion / Kamen Rider being moved to 9am
>Fans are angry about the live action vs animation clash
>If they were to pick between the two they'd give up Dragon Ball Super

>Salagir is here

Timelines =/= universes

See

According to time fuckery, every alternate timeline has all 12 Universes inside it.

>They ruined Goku
Why some people keep saying this?
Unless you watch only the dub, Goku has always been the same

That post got filtered for me so I didn't see it.

Black implied (more in the manga than in the anime) that every timeline has every universe inside it. He said he killed every kaioshin in every other universe already, and U7 was his last. But since the kaioshin of U7 (present) is still alive, I guess he killed every kaioshin in the future.

FUCK YOU

Fuck you.

>Why some people keep saying this?
Maybe because they're not blind apologists like you.

Caulicucks ran out of Gohanfags to attack so they grew desperate and attacked anyone they could.

Because he's a slobbering retard.

They meme'd Yamcha so hard that even the writers don't respect him as a fighter.

I can't even see anything in the post worth filtering, do you have the entire thread filtered or something?

Frieza is best girl, though Goten is easily the best character.

Frieza is not a fucking girl.

he probably filtered "jobbing"

Wrong

Keep telling yourself that.

Literally the worst character in Dragon Ball Super. Worse than Monaka.

Did you actually think someone calling Goten the best character is being serious?

>ningenfag
No

um excuse me it's fucking current year and freeza has a feminine expression of gender which makes freeza a girl check your privilege

Secondly reminder that someone will job to her!

Reminder for retards
Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

U2 was so pathetic that they couldn't keep the writers' attention for more than 1 episode. Don't take this as a personal attack though, no universe matters either in the ToP except for 6, 7, and 11

no one ever said that

Yes, you're right.

Universe 2 sucks.

But what if that ningen is really beautiful?

samefagging doesnt count, you are literally first to do that

I know the shitposting got repetitive and driven into the ground, but man I miss the feeling when people were memeing about Brianne vs Vegeta. You know, just things that people are interested or having fun about seeing for the upcoming episode.

Overrated as fuck.

How did Kid Boo happen? Why didn't Super Boo turn into Evil Buu when Fat Boo got removed?

you are already dead!

Does he know Hakai? Is it better than Goku's? Could he Hakai Beerus?

Does that really surprise anyone when the pre-tournament arc kept harping on the fact that all the other universes were trying to win via gimmicks, while U6 and 7 were the only ones actually trying to get decent fighters?

I miss the feeling when everyone was interested in what the new characters could do and their backstories, but all those hopes and dreams were dashed into the ground when it was clear everyone was going to be irrelevant and have the same cocky, overconfident villainous personality

No. The only people Hit's interested in are the Pride Troopers and Goku.

sadly nothing is even worth shitposting any more.

>goku uses sbb for everyt-

youtube.com/watch?v=uU1qqdvPJKc

>fighting Kale
>Caulifla not in the video

hmmmmm

>Does he know Hakai?
"Vegetto Blue" (anime) doesn't, Blue Vegetto (manga) does.

>Is it better than Goku's?
Who knows

>Could he Hakai Beerus?
We know nothing about how Hakai works, maybe it's limited to how strong is the one you want to delet. You probably needs to ask "is he stronger Beerus" first.

>comparing shit with shit

I'm not an apologist, i just want to know specifically why
Read again
>Unless you watch only the dub, Goku has always been the same
Tell me, according to you, what has changed?

Manga Vegetto is definitely stronger than Beerus thanks to Completed SSB.

Are they a thing?

Kunshi needs to let go of my wife.

No, the Pride Troopers are obviously fascist. There's no way homosexuality is a thing there.

This.

They're mad because they can't shit up the thread anymore.

so i can't place them on 2 axis political compass?

Yes, 17 will get a rematch and then Ribrianne will win this time.

But Dyspo's a guy...

Then explain this!

meh. I request 17 version then!

17 is not losing to fucking Ribrianne. She will defeat Kale and Caulifla, then lose to 17. U7 is not losing anyone to a weak universe like that.

It annoys me to no end. It's not like any of the others did much better in the battle against the saiyans. Roshi didn't even help, content to let the world be destroyed if the others didn't manage to win.

She broke his shield in one hit, and could go fine against him, she only retreated because Rozie was in danger and both Goku and 17 were going against them.

>She broke his shield in one hit
And? She also couldn't even beat SS Vegeta.17 is whooping her ass when they fight again.

Why can't you accept the inevitable?