THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Jews don't know what they're up against.

4d
4D
4d
4D
why do I ALWAYS doubt????????????

>fucking mexico always so violent such a shithole
>wow how nice! our teacher must have guns!

Last time i checked your shithole is so violent because of the "muh weapons for use exclusive of the military" giving the black market power in selling guns

Because you're retarded.

Hahahahahaha

i doubt teachers would want to shoot students

Delete that picture of Her Majesty right now pajeet!

This.
If gets they all hang soon.

Your anger made me cackle. Get fucked senpai

Mexico is a violent shit hole because its populated with Mexicans

gun control works in Europe for the same reason it doesn't work in central/south America

I understand the nationalism but the royal family are traitors at this point

>Have a epidemic of gun crime
Whats the answer
>More guns

Soon is not soon enough. Check'em

they say that sometimes his methods are unsound.

You need to get better faces on your money that that thing.

>You need to get better faces on your money that that thing.

Like Harriet Tubman?

>gun control works in Europe
kek. Gun violence rates are the same among whites there as they are here. The only difference is that we are 44% nonwhite. We don't have a gun problem, we have a spic and nigger problem.

>gun control works in Europe

LOL

>Gun violence rates are the same among whites there as they are here.

that's my point. almost all of our violent crime is committed by spics and niggers

let me rephrase

white western Europeans

no Slavic mutts

no refugee's

And it gets even worse when you break it down by region. Chicago, Detroit, DC, and LA all have significantly higher crime rates, despite having the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

She's not actually on our 20$ bill, I'm pretty sure Trump scrubbed that. I haven't heard anything about it in months.

White western Europeans are violent and destructive animals.

This. I hate these violent white people so much. I can't wait until I get my income tax check back so I can book a plane back to Africa. You should join me.

If you had any schools there youd probably have to protect them

Kek

No brother. Stick with the plan and continue to colonize North America.

No. I can't stand being around these subhumans. We need to get our people away from these monsters. Come with me, I'll pay for half of your ticket, my Nubian brother.

No, no. We must return to Africa. Won't you join us, brother?

This entire situation is absolutely retarded. All focus should be on bullying. End of fucking story.

Yeah he did. Jackson is one of his favorites. He smacked that shit right out of the gate.

>implying that if teachers aren't responsible to any extent for my child's education they also shouldn't be responsible for my children's safety

No, no, stick with the plan. We already control Minnesota and Toronto. We can sponsor your family if you are feeling lonely. Are you home sick? Go to mosque, there are hundreds in every city. do you need money? Go on welfare. Its easy and the stupid people will give you free money. Are you horny? Rape some white bitch. She won't tell and they all dress like whores and want it.

Tonight we ride, Mexibros

Having Jackson on a fed note is a fucking slap in the face to his memory and what he stood for

>00

>>fucking mexico always so violent such a shithole
dont you have realy strict gun laws pedro?

Reminder that Chile has been safer than murrika since at least the fucking 50's

I'm sure that nigga don't mind, considering he's dead. He probably would prefer being on the bill than being dead. I'd rather have him there than some fat tubby monkey nigger....and this is coming from a Mexibro

Delete the pic, Pajeet. You clearly haven't taught kids in the inner city.

Cute LARP.

say that shit to my face nigga

uh, yeah? mexico is a shithole and teachers should have guns. do you have a point?

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his statements with his life."
-Robert A. Heinlein

Bullying is the weapon they actually wholeheartedly believe in

>Have a epidemic of terrorism
Whats the answer
>More terrorists

After we started putting guns on planes we stopped having plane hijackings. Why does the democrat party and hollywood want your children to be less safe in their schools than they would be on an airplane?

Leaf Vicks need to fuck off and die
Great pic

4 9 %
%

Close all public schools.
Online schooling only, unless your parents shell out the cash for private school.
School shooting issue solved.

Cyber bullies. Mass cyber bully suicide epidemic... details at 11.

This. Send your kids to private school so they don't share the same space as some other shitty parent's fuckup.

Gladly.

No need for gun control then.

>Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
>But she doesn't have a lot to say
>Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
>But she changes from day to day