What is her appeal?

What is her appeal?

She has a nice butte

That thicc round ass that everyone wants to eat.

Aqua is a retard but I would still bury my face between her butt cheeks and eat out her butthole until my face goes numb. I also want her to piss in my mouth.

I would hotdog her buns until the friction causes first degree burns.

Trophy wife: Sexy, but retarded and selfish.

Nopan + big ass

She is an unapologetic retard asshole but also a hard working honest pure girl. She's flawed in cute and relatable ways.
She's also fun and entertaining.

a cute retard prime for bullying

Stop.

nopan, big butt, pretty, overpowered, can even resurrect recent dead, drinking bro, móe

Fat Asses

She is literally a dog.

Well she is basically walking around the entire anime with covering of her naked ass LOL maybe that might be an appeal.

Also I want to bend her over and explode in that

Seriously, does she not wear panties? In the show it seems like she has nothing down there.

Phatt ass

so is she wearing pantsu or not? what is the official version?

Deep down, no matter how much we try to resist our urges, we all want a 3D woman. 2D women are superior in every way, but we're hardwired to love 3D women.
Aqua is selfish, lazy, and has an inflated sense of self-importance. She's an accurate depiction of a 3D woman and our brains know it, so we're tricked into loving her.

I want to get stranded with Aqua in the desert so she has to drink my piss and purify it and eventually piss it out which I will drink beginning the cycle anew.

Or hating her, for some.

the lack of panties is a anime only thing

Yeah, if you're gay.

I think this is accurate.
I love Aqua and have spent a lot of time trying to understand why and your point hits at the heart of it from a good angle.
Aqua might even be a gateway to 3D too, since falling for her I've had a few experiences where 3D reminded me of Aqua and I thought they were cute.
I want to marry and impregnate a 3D Aqua now.
What has she done to me.

She isn't a spineless doormat

That is a patrician fantasy, user. Well done.