Boku no Hero Academia

This is a story of how I ~became~ the greatest hero.

>last tread was archived
welp at least wasnt deleated

>This is a story of how I ~became~ the greatest hero.

no general here Mod sirs

Cute.

I don't know if there's anyone who can read moonrunes here but I'm wondering what's being said in the third panel here, more specifically the third and fourth bubble.
It'd take me quite some time to look up myself.

Nigga at least try to follow the plan

>Boku no Hero Academia
>stupid question with One for All or All for One in the OP
>cool pic

It was working very well. And a reminder that Nana is top tier here.

This chapter is already translated user?

I don't know about origin of the greatest hero, but boy, is Stain's "origin" in Vigilantes shitty. The whole manga is pretty bad, the mediocre art is especially jarring, since it's published in a monthly magazine. The plot is non-existent, but the writer managed to insert and butcher important backstories like Stain's, Aizawa's and apparently All Might revealed his secret to Tsukauchi because he's retarded.
I really hope once Vigilantes end Horikoshi outright denies it being canon or just shows stuff contradicting it.

I think it would be cool if the Bones animated bits of the Bakushima study date during the next episode.

>Have to answer the same retarded questions and theories about OfA and AfO over and over
>With a bunch of waifuposting in between

Define working. At least come up with something new to talk about like the rock monster villain or if AfO doctor is the same as Izuku's doctor from his flashback.

So Stain doesn't hate Knuckleduster for fighting dirty, he's actually grateful for his 'insight' and teaching him that he still had further to go.

Er... ignore that bit about Twice being able to double non-living material, lads. Definitely not plot relevant.

Is this like when you wake up in the morning and suddenly you notice your covers are all wet and sticky?

I'm looking for meaning, not translation.

and that no line shoud be crosed and that masked people are usualy megalomaniacs

Are you talking about pic related? If so she's stain
Sute (Stain)-sama ni naritaidesu. I want to become Stain-sama.
Sute-sama o koroshitai. I want to kill Stain-sama.
dakara irete yo Tomura-kun. So please let me in, Tomura-kun.

Whew, what a crazy bitch.

Pretty much. Class 1-A has some interesting laundry days.

Is it actually liked around these parts? I was avoiding generals since I've only recently caught up with BnHA and today decided to check the spin-off.

No, sorry, the middle panel between the top two and the one you posted.
I guess it's the one drawn outside the panels.

yea the spin off is well liked here but the stain origin was fucking garabage, user love to sperg about not being canon and shit

I don't mind the three main characters, even if they're far weaker than the main cast, but really the whole manga feels like a cheap advert (which it basically is).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but outside of Horikoshi stating that Vigilantes is canon I don't think there was any confirmation in the main manga, right?

trigger

To be fair as someone who loves Illegals, Stain changing his entire life view because of one interaction with KnuckleDuster was pretty weak, I would've like it if it was an ongoing rivalry with the vigilantes that changed his views.

It was nice seeing that sperg get BTFO in one punch tho

Aside from the quirk boosting drug showing up in the main series no, we haven't got anything definitive.

Is it just me or does the main cast feel weak compared to other franchises with teenagers having superheroes?

Misaka Mikoto I feel could solo everyone in the class by herself.

Its not like he passed him in the street and knuckleduster commented that "Your mask makes you look like a faggot".

Its the fact he got absolutely broken down with that one punch and while he was lying there concussed with a shattered nose the old man's words really resonated with him.

Stain was always a deranged faggot anyway with a stupid ideology, from his very first appearance in Hero Academia.

First sentence is 'iki nikuidesu'. It's hard to live.
Second bubble is ' iki yasui yononaka ni natte hoshi monodesu hoshi mono desu'. I want the world to be easy to live in.

I'm just happy that Vigilantes can go back to doing its own thing now that Stain have left and they have porcupine guy who can lead them to bee girl

how can the rapist leed them to bee chan?

oops I typed hoshimonodesu twice but you get the point.

I don't even see any reason why he escaped after getting punched once, it's as if that was his cameo "time limit" and he's not going to appear any more. Judging by appearances of other characters so far, I wouldn't be surprised.

Thanks.

Probably because in BnHA universe you actually have to train your powers, you do not achieve full potential day one.

He know her face.
Can't be that many middle school girls with eye patches.

No problem, user.

its kind of chunii thing to do

These are Japanese middle schoolers.

>that manly scarred Deku
Wouldfuck/10

It's about developing their powers over time. They're not all outright god tier with their powers.

So yeah that's what I wanted to know.
In my mind the translation then becomes clearer.
It rather implies that she wants to change the rules of hero society(yononaka) rather then "live an easy life" as in sit on the beach or do what she wants.
She puts it in childish terms but at least now I have clarification because there's one user who kept repeating that she wants an easy life and to live as someone else (which doesn't seem to be the case looking at it this way).

Still makes it easier. Also both Pop and Hauler have met her

Because the old man's words had touched him so, he wasn't willing to kill him and was more focused on sorting his thoughts out as a result of this new enlightenment

In the end he only used his quirk on him to make a clean escape.

> Bang or smash
Wew lad n-no h-homo k?

is deku the best character in anime and manga ever? or at least the best male character?

How long till Punished Deku?

Interesting. Well, she and Dabi seem to push for a "brighter" future, with "bright" being a recurring pun.

My thoughts on Toga are simple enough - the fact that she always runs away when outnumbered and repeats how she thinks she's going to "die" or "get killed" by the students of Class 1A make me think the Toga we see is a Twice Clone.

The fact that we never see two Twice Clones at the same time supports this theory, along with Izuku's behavior in "Deku vs Kacchan 2" being like the most suspicious thing on the planet.

I feel like it would be good for him to get a bit more development or clarification.
We don't know much about him yet.

stendhal showed up in the main manga as a character

Hugs not fugs

I WANT TO KISS EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD!

deku looks way to manly in this style

Sounds farfetched to me. In the main manga it seemed as if Stain had resolve against fake heroes from very early stage, hence why left UA. Maybe if their conversation lasted longer than a couple of minutes and Stain actually learned that Knuckleduster is just a quirkless old man with strong ideals it would be more convincing.

>even if they're far weaker than the main cast
>even if
Powerlevel faggots, leave.

Toga doesn't copy quirks, just appearance.
Your theory is plain retarded.

deku with a robot arm and a eye patch

Translation for whoever wanted

>Uraraka: I remember a meeting like this, Bakugou
>Bakugou: Shit...
>Uraraka: In the Sports Festival, how my special move was defeated just like that, so you had to show up again soon enough
>Uraraka: In this 2nd round as well, I'll be in your care.

I think the other user meant that the Deku in Kacchan v Deku 2 fight is a Twice clone, not a Toga clone.

Weaker as characters, not power-wise.

Maybe he does, Knuckleduster has a reputation and a title to preface his alias that Stain stated "The Vigilante of Naruhata"

Huh.
That's even more dumb. Where is the original then?

True, the one weak area is One for All. But I don't think I'm wrong. Remember, what Izuku reacts to in Deku vs Kacchan 2 is "What you borrowed... you made your own?"

Except by all logic KD should be known as a criminal who beats up civilians and sometimes defeats villains, not really a person whom Stain would respect from the get-go.

Huh. It could be a Twice Clone - but I don't see what purpose that would serve. Izuku's behavior in Deku vs Kacchan 2 is one of guilt - he is on edge because Kacchan says "What you borrowed - you made your own."

In other words, Bakagou words things in such a vague way that to someone like Toga, it would seem like he figured everything out.

Fuck you.
Never post here again.
Actually you should delete this.

Staindoll goes around murdering people for relatively minor offences and even targets people he considers "helping villains", his mindset has never been the same as a sane law-abiding individual.

It gets worse, my friend!

Knuckleduster and rappa meet:

How long until both of them start jacking eachother off?

Idk. In Toga's rape dungeon? Other user better explain his fucking theory.

Wait, what the fuck is your theory? That Toga is Deku? Because that's legitimately retarded.

Yup. Toga replaced Deku. The Toga we all see is a Twice Clone.

Still feels weird for him to have that revelation so suddenly and late in the game.

But Twice already cloned her, and Lock Rock punched it to death.

Twice can make two clones. Go back to the chapter with Dabi - Twice has to send in the Dabi clones one at a time

And when, pray tell, did she replace Deku?

Ok, so then how was Deku with Aizawa while there was two Togas attacking LockRock genius?

Two clone limit.

Locklock Toga Clone

Toga Clone # 1

We don't see the Rappa Clone until the Locklock Toga Clone is done away with.

And Deku is just the original Toga.

Instantly. They just punch eachtothers dick until both climax.

The Best

Stain dedicates all of himself to his duty, because of his conviction he don't have a life outside of his duty

>area hero

And these are 15 year old japanese girls in an internship

Yes but how many of those are made by the same artist? Is it 558 different artists that ship those, or just 558 pictures shipping them? Also, generally how many people even favorite these drawings? How many likes do they have?

Ranma a best
Ryoga a shit

It's really saddening that as much as I want Bakugou to be the best and be happy it probably won't happen since spoiler alert the main character always achieves greatness.

I just want to protect kacchan

He might end up being NUMBAH ONE HERO at the end of all this. With his hero name being Uraravity

That explanation doesn't mean he can clone things twice, it means he can only clone two different things at the same time. He's only ever been able to clone things once.

I want Kacchan to fall into despair and just when he thinks he has hit the bottom pull the rug from under him again.
Basically I want Kacchan to become Kawachi.

Ill never understand why people like this bully so much. Like how is he appealing??

I want to touch their tiddies

Don't lewd Kendo
Just go and drink some coffee, she likes it

>shitty hero name
For what purpose

the second clone was rappa

I want America to be the final boss.

First off, Twice never says he can only clone the same thing once.

Secondly, even if that limit did exist, Toga can shapeshift. Clone Toga, then clone a shapeshifted Toga. Easy work around to a limit that doesn't even necessarily exist.

Because he's an alpha male. I really couldn't care any less about Midoriya and I hope he kills himself. Bakufags unite

Deku would end up #1 Hero but alone just like All Might. It would be a privilege and a curse.

Bakugou will probably be somewhere up there and will end up with Uraraka.

they already are the trigger the plague doctors have is a shitty bootleg of the american real drug

Dont make me get a lunatic elder again.

And Rappa doesn't appear until the Lock Lock Toga clone is splattered.

Remember, Dabi. Twice had to send in Dabi clones one at a time - only making a new one once the old one got splattered. This is probably because he was filled to capacity on clones.

All right, Twice needs to die a horrible death. I'd be fine with it if the retarded discussion ends.

Uraraka doesn't really deserve bakugou. Since her quirk sucks