What happened in this thread? Why did it get deleted??

What happened in this thread? Why did it get deleted??

Other urls found in this thread:

suncalc.org/#/27.6747,-81.0841,4/2018.02.14/09:30/2/0
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very mysterious. over 100 posts. just curious.

no one know? no one remembers??

guess it's just a big nothingburger..

suncalc.org/#/27.6747,-81.0841,4/2018.02.14/09:30/2/0

Fuck these glow in the dark niggers - shadows are exactly as one would expect around 9:30 AM on 2/14/18 in Florida.

Somebody make sure the shadow direction fits 9:30 AM.

>Pioneer Community Church

its Flanagan High School, ya dingus. The church just uses the auditorium on the weekends for service. What a coincidence that two Broward County High Schools built 6 years apart have the same design.

I don't get it.... So what?

oh

So the entire thing is a psy op.

What is

There never was a shooting.

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

I book mark it earlier, now it is 404

if there no no shooting then they V& these kids and send them to the farm

>implying the same people behind the DNC (dws) & the stupidity seen in leaked podesta emails are competent enough to pull something off where literally hundreds of people need to be in on it.
Kinda pushing it holmes....

There was a shooting, people died, ticked off all the right check boxes so tragedy is now being used to push an agenda. LV shooting the guy didn't fit the necessary profile for gun control narrative and some other sketchy shit therefore story dies.

You shills really need to kill yourselves. You're worthless sacks of flesh with no conscience.

Does living a cookie cutter existence make you want to shoot people? I’ve
never heard of building schools that are the same!

>make conspiracy thread
>delete it
>brainlets: OH MY GOD WHERE DID THIS THREAD GO??!? IS IT FOR REAL OR WE ARE IN MATRIX?!?!!?

F
So long Wang

What buildings are we looking at here?

2 schools 20 miles apart.

You can/t delete threads faggot.

Prove it.

>2 schools 20 miles apart.
Is South Florida cutting corners to save money really that odd?

not even a coincidence that there are similar schools because the SAME contractors are used

it means that maybe one building is specifically used for drills.

it's doubtful that DWS could pull it off. this was a job for the Feebs and Mossad disguised as firefighters

Not an argument.

>maybe
nice weasel word. maybe you're a faggot?

I don't care.

Debbie is part of the Mossad operation moron. She was Awan's handler in congress and he was Mossad.

Okay, well good luck proving that

Because so far all you've proven is that a contractor built two schools using the same specifications and blueprints; nothing more.

No I don't think its odd if that's the case. Probably used the same architecture company.

We already know they are trafficking human (child) slaves. Does it really surprise you that they would take only 17 children and use them as a huge psyop AND get 17 new slaves? Laura Silsby got caught trying to steal twice that many kids from haiti and they bailed her out with the same lawyer that represents James Alefantis and David Brock.

a Floridian would know how fucking repetitive every town is.

we build the same shit everywhere

It's just sideways and the roof are dirty.

You can even see some of the mud forming in the cleaner picture.

There is a video of this kid practicing his lines before the interview and it's been taken down all over the place

>I care hard enough to reply to your every post but I don't care about proving my point of view
Pathetic.

Get a real argument instead of screaming jew or shill like a moron.

Why do people think the shooting didn't happen? The people behind this consider human life to be worth slightly more than cattle but not much. Do you seriously think they wouldn't just take the easy route and send an armed maniac into a school?

How retarded can you be?