A BLOO BLOO

A BLOO BLOO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jimmykimmel/status/964371731430309888
youtube.com/watch?v=x3ch1ajtwbc
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/04/gun-violence-research-has-been-shut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.89f926d9e2f7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHAAHWAAAAAAAAAAA
MOMMY
MOMMY TAKE THEIR TOYS AWAY
MOMMY HELP
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

is he crying again tonight?

Sabo needs to do another hit piece on this insufferable leftwing cocksucker.

>Wimpy Jimmy Kimmel cried on his show like a little baby today. Sad!

Another communist cry baby.

lol

Child of GOD !!!!!!!!

>A BLOO BLOO
#BlooWaife 2018
LOL

>be a """catholic"""
>grow Jew beard to blend in with the crowd
sad

JUST

They have no shame

This homo cry again or something?

>watching papists on television

the jews are out of control. i dont even know where the can go from here

>constitution mentions god
>god made his son retarded
>get revenge on god by shitting on the constitution
>???
>profit

>Shaming someone for crying
>hurr durr I need muh safe space to protect me from people who have feelings
kys faggots

Jimmy Kimmel is crying again. Quick, burn the constitution!

>a leftist figure using emotions to appeal to the masses to push an agenda rather then facts and statistics
>abloo blooo

>a leftist figure using emotions to appeal to the masses to push an agenda rather then facts and statistics
>muh freedom of speech
pick one fucker

>freedom of speech means freedom from criticism
fuck off cuck

>>Shaming someone for crying
An evil communist using emotions via his fake crying to sway Americans to become commie slaves and commie victims. Damn straight I will shame that.

>Being upset about gun violence
>Communism
What the fuck are you even talking about faggot. God damn you fucks are retarded

>fuck off cuck
then why are you so upset

Why is this big nosed, beady eye'd cuck always crying?

Gimme ur FRICKEN guns you MENTALLY ILL reTHUGlicans!

I cried on TV twice, you better FRICKEN listen to me!

Reminder, The man show and Kimmel sexually exploiting women.
- Zicke zacke, zicke zacke, hoi hoi hoi.

Always remember The Fox. Fuck Kimmy.

Found the commie.

They aren't really upset about gun violence, it is all acting, a lie, fake. That is why I wrote about commie Kimmel's fake tears. They just care about their evil agenda to disarm Americans so they can pull what they did in the Ukraine during the Bolshevik Revolution. They want Americans unarmed and vulnerable so they can begin their evilness of communism.

Of course you know this since you are a commie.

Because he sold his soul to Satan and is know a communist who fakes his tears to push the evil agenda of disarming Americans.

if you think thats real crying youre a faggot

i found the facebook user

They got DIRT on this nigga, imagine the horrible things they recorded him doing whilst in a dopamine-alcohol fueled rage. He's scared for his safety... and that's why he cries like a fucking faggot on TV.

F

REMINDER: SASHA BANK'S COUSIN, SNOOP DOGG, AND HIS ENTOURAGE ALLEGEDLY RAPED A MAKEUP ARTIST ON THE KIMMEL SET IN LIKE 2003

> kimmel has powerful moment as he sheds tears , and it is awe inspiring. Look America, we have a racist gun problem.

Grow the fuck up, you think the government needs guns to take your freedom? You already gave it away when you created a Facebook account, put your money in a bank, and let the NSA police citizen internet traffic for "Security reasons". Welcome to your Brave New World you fucking ignorant shit, No gun can save you now

ohhhhhh, I made commie mad. Go cry.

>
never forget that Kimmel's set was literally a #metoo moment

boomer boy
back to facebook

This makes me want to burn the constitution and redistribute my wealth

Its not so much that he cries, its that he tries to use crying as a way to achieve his political goals.

Awesome.

50 U.S. Code § 842
Hook me up, man. Hey check this out man, I got these cheeseburgers! They some double cheeseburgers. Man, man i'll suck yo dick. Come on man just hook me up.

You willfully gave your privacy away when you decided to use the clear-net. If you don't like it then stop being a whiny bitch and use Tor, or don't use the internet at all. Giving away your privacy isn't comparable to losing the ability to defend yourself and loved ones from physical violence and imprisonment.

>Using your celebrity to spread awareness and contribute to a dialogue about a distressing issue, in order to enact change.
>Make more money, more people watch the show because you're a cry cry meme
>win win
This is the fucking American Dream you shits.

>When, you don't even need to know the context to know the point of those silly hats

We're not watching, we're just taking pictures of that joke of a man and laughing at him at his expense

You're already imprisoned you dumb shit. The government and the corporations are slowly gathering all of your information. They're using the media to manipulate you-- did you even read A Brave New World. Come back when your more literate

HAHA NICE CAN I SAVE THIS PICTURE?

Jimmy, it's your bedtime. you're all wore out from the crying.

Don't ask, just do it.

At least Jimmy Kimmel will never have to worry about his kid being killed by a school shooter.

This loser has somehow managed to be an even bigger faggot than Cuckbert and Current Year Man combined.

No one is crying about mexishits deep frying burgers near Walmart with illegal weapons.

When you cry once fine. When you cry every fucking time something happens, it kind of loses it's "it" factor and you become an emotional bitch.

Being this jaded that you have an emotional quota on the number of dead children you can feel sorry for.
fuck off

Thank you user.

And thank you too because I'm saving that incredibly adorable Pepe.

Nigger butt dumpling who died from ebola is 1 empathy point while a white girl who died from a truck of peace is 7 empathy points, you should start categorizing things, will make life much easier.

Its funny how you say that but when the leftist start preaching about banning guns before the kids are buried, oh thats fine because you also want a ban on guns. on Sup Forums there aren't safe spaces Buzzfeed

Kids die every single day. What makes the kids in Florida more "cryable" than others ones who die because let's say some dumbass father shakes them or some kid is caught in gang banging cross fire?

Jimmy Kimmel is a joke.

What would be more entertaining is if this actually was a hoax and he's cried for nothing.

But the media won't care, they never care.

>twitter.com/jimmykimmel/status/964371731430309888

The rest of the country is starting to do shitposting for us

An 19 year old kid who can't smoke, drink, can die for his country, and has barely had the opportunity to vote, walks into a gun store and buys and AR-15, a gun designed to exterminate human life.

kek are you nra shills even trying

I heard the exact same talking points from Shapiro today, get some original thoughts, and come back.

I have no idea who that is. Stop watching the media and think for yourself

Did he cry again?
I really haven't heard much about late night hosts

lol, you fucking faggot using taqiyya, get the fuck out.

>can't smoke

Where do you get this?
Also, which one of those is a guaranteed right?

I agree, 18 yr olds or older in the military should be allowed to smoke and drink. It's good that their constitutional right to bear arms is remains protected; too bad smoking and drinking aren't

Real men don't cry because they aren't pussies and they don't let the world get to them. Being emotional is what women do user, always remember that.

True, it's 18 in Florida to smoke. I concede on that point. But owning an AR-15 is not guaranteed by the constitution. A mentally unstable 19 year old with military weaponry designed to exterminate human life is not a 'well regulated militia'

>But owning an AR-15 is not guaranteed by the constitution

Where does it say that it is or isn't?

>A mentally unstable

Which no one else likes to point out or the fact it wasn't acted on.

Yes it is guaranteed, They even said you can own fucking Canons and artillery pieces you fucking idiot

>Where does it say that it is or isn't?
Thank you for re-articulating the argument we've been having
>Which no one else likes to point out or the fact it wasn't acted on.
It's only part of the problem. This issue is nuanced

>They
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure."
Just stop bozo

youtube.com/watch?v=x3ch1ajtwbc

Really guys? How can you let him get away with it?

>military weaponry designed to exterminate human life is not a 'well regulated militia'
so militias should be outfitted with weaponry that can't exterminate human life? Giving militias beanbag shooters kinda negates the purpose of having a militia user.

he says that we should defeat a tyrannical government with positive energies and love.

>A mentally unstable 19 year old with military weaponry designed to exterminate human life is not a 'well regulated militia'
>so A mentally unstable 19 year old should be outfitted with weaponry that can't exterminate human life? Giving mentally unstable 19 year olds beanbag shooters kinda negates the purpose of having a militia user.
FTFY

well... if you're that concerned about the mental stability of personnel in militias, you should probably be pushing for mental health requirements instead of wasting your time on gun control legislation.

Bless you user, you're almost getting it
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/04/gun-violence-research-has-been-shut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.89f926d9e2f7

Howard Stern too

Puss
Detected

A view is a view, user. Whether you like it or dislike it is completely irrelevant, Kimmel has your view and that's ad revenue.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Sup Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I wouldn't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious

I'm supportive of limiting the Bill of Rights for the mentally unstable.
For example, taking away the freedom of speech and voting rights for mentally incompetents like trannies, homos and those who require state assistance, like welfare would be a step in the right direction.

>Limiting the Bill of rights of your fellow countrymen & women;

Sounds like it's coming straight out of Stalin's mouth.

Do you hate Freedom user?

...again? This dude is going through perpetual menopause

>fellow; stalin
we're talking about the mentally unstable here; commies are included with the homosexuals and gender confused

kek try again faggot
commies ≠ homos & trans

are you larping as the children who got slaughtered crying for their mommies to save them from the rain of bullets?