Nana Maru San Batsu

What's up with her VA? Is she new or is this done on purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

protobowl.com/nanamaru
my.mixtape.moe/fyxrhu.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to have sex with her voice.

It is too weird to not be on purpose, but I don`t know about her VA being new neither do I feel like searching for this answer.

fuck you her VA is cute you disgusting plebian

It's a new VA. I forgot her name, but she has some live action experience.

Why does a thread about her VA get replies but a thread about the new episode does not?

Because the show is meh and the only remarkable thing abputnit is how shit the main girl's VA is

I haven't even been seeing the threads about the new episodes. I kind of forgot about this one.

I like it. The questions are easier to follow than the puzzles in Phi Brain or Natotokine and there's interesting bits on quiz theory.

Yes, she is a complete amaeur and no one in the recording room seems to be giving her any direction

(Unless the voice director is telling her to sound more like an amateur reading from a script)

I thought I was the only person here that watches this show.

So it's not a trainwreck, more of a "ten minute delay to let the express pass on the main line, and the cafe car ran out of fruit cups"?

The show isn't even bad, it's just forgetta dribble.

Hell, if it wasn't for the shitty VA no one would even be talking about this show

I didn't see one for the new episode, but I might as well post this here.

So they've really started rushing things this episode, but I guess the paper quiz wouldn't be that interesting to animate. One of the big things is that they're announcing the quiz rules before each round instead of all at once, which makes sense, but makes the round structure a little confusing. Note that Sasajima-senpai says that the ideal result would be to lose the first and third rounds so that you can take part in all of the rounds.

Also, Jinko wasn't there in the manga, which is why she just sits there doing nothing most of the time.

She's a live action actress, that's still better than the normal jap speak.
anime > live action > normal

It turned out to be quite enjoyable. Even that VA seems fine now.

I like it too - in fact I'd consider it one of my favorite series of the season. It is basically a sports anime but the quiz bowl theme is fun and the execution has been solid throughout. Shame we're only getting 12 episodes, I could definitely watch this for longer.

I like the new tournament arc tho, actually kinda pumped

Also
protobowl.com/nanamaru

I'm watching and enjoying it, but there isn't anything to discuss about unless you are a quiz enthusiast, which isn't my case.

how does this work

Press space to buzz and type the answer

Press enter to chat

What is the point of this guy

I read minor spoilers and I'm pretty sure he's important for this arc and the future. If I'm wrong then some mangafag can correct me.

join guys this is fun
it's not fun with only 2 people

He's MC's partner next round and finds all the loopholes in the rules that the super serious quizzers don't realize. He also bullies the gorilla later.

You are way too smart for me.

>Nana Maru San Batsu
I just saw a clip to hear her voice and now I know OP is a colossal faggot

just buzz it's only like 3 people

plus you get to feel like koshiyama

I think it's unique

Is this show any good?

Onii-chan didn't do anything wrong

It's essentially a sports anime, but you learn something in the meantime

This show is actually pretty compelling once the quiz stuff starts. I wish it was 2 cour.

>She's a live action actress
There are many actors who's capable doing a decent voice acting.
But she sounds like someone who sucks producer's dick for role or just some popular young star being pushed by her agency.

I want Mikuriya to top me

>new episode thread
Aw fuck, looks like its dead already.

>Tfw MC's father barely shown
>Moustache and short hair
Wrath is everyone's dad

When will the tall guy yaoi the MC
>Inb4 fujo
Am male :3

>I'm fabulous
Why she so great?

To compensate for her shitty brother.

Time for weekly dose of quiz.

Damn.We math bowl now.

>united mexican states
One more to trivia stack inside my brain.

Why does he sleep with his sister?

That was her mom, user and his house must be one of those small apartment you always see in you chinese cartoon though usually the character lives alone in them.

Anime bro has a good chance in getting some catholic school pussy.

I wanted to watch this because of the cute seiyuu, but it's just so fucking boring.

I'm watching this to see if her voice will improve over time.
As of now, she can now express emotion but struggles with delivering monologues.
Kinda nice, actually. It's like witnessing something genuine.

Nice episode, I like how the mc is in the last group so he could see how the round format goes and electronic nut is still hanging around with the quiz club, thought she would be left out from the anime.

>"It's different than most other VAs therefore its shiiiiit!"

Yeah no dice. The acting is fine. You're just not used to it, and terrified of new things.

This show has an incest theme. Shiki is paired with his mother, Mari with her brother, Gakuto with his sister and the catholic with the trap.

Did he agree to exchange contacts with him in that episode?

Oh so dad's missing?

You guys are right, this is pretty comfy so far.

Also, those thighs.

Yes, he was lost in a quiz bowl accident.

Go watch the anime faggot.

ZETTAI RYOKU

I can't stand some of the voices and the fact that volume 11 won't be animated.

Just tell me, do they exchange contacts.

That came up in a thread about Mexican anime characters a few days ago.
I wonder if anybody remembered it from there.

Purpose probably. I don't mind it really. Reminds me of older anime back when high pitch voices weren't the norm. It also has a rough tone to it that I find appealing. Not knocking high pitch btw, it's just gotten too normalized

It's cute even. She sounded like a dead fish the first ep, but has been steadily improving since.

It's like Girlish Number.

>父
>mom
Embarrassing.

>literally using dubfag logic

Fuck off. There's no defending this garbage.

my.mixtape.moe/fyxrhu.webm

Hey now, I kinda like it but I was just surprised since it's not your standard voice acting.

Gomen. I think it sounds more like how real people speak than how anime VAs empasize the voice, so maybe that's why it throws people off.

Hey don't put words into my mouth see .
Anyway I'm gonna watch the next eps.

Pillou businessu

Listening to he makes me want to cut my own tongue. Why is her tongue so thick? She can't pronounce her dialogue clearly. She is slurring her words like a Stallone.