Stop flagging my videos Sup Forums

I know you all are a bunch of cowards who are not smart enough to debate me, but trying to get my channel deleted just shows how pathetic you and your little alt-right movement are.

thanx op i bought 100k

You deserve to be flagged for execution for being an e-celeb

I'm not an e-celeb, do not insult me like that.

>maintains an account on the content distribution jew to broadcast himself via the moving picture jew
>not an e-celeb
Pick one and only one

Let me guess sarcuck of mossad? Fuck off brainlet, you aren’t half as smart as me

Soygoy of Blackdad

You nazi's and your strawmen, pathetic.

Given your flag your credentials are suspect.

Glad you use your only briancell to come up with that. Its funny because you are the guys obsessed with black cock, you post it on here all the time. I look forward to seeing you bred out of existence.

Are you the fat one of youtube?

Thats hardly narrowing it down theres a few hundred fat ones of youtube, and a few thousand here.

You are a nigger kike you little faggot and octoroon niggers like you will be skinned and flayed and fucked in the rotting ass on the day of retribution. You will have no peace and the dogs of war will rapefuck your blackening carcass as you sleep.

>I'm not an e-celeb
Then there's no problem and you're wrong about being flagged. Sage.

Oh such a big man, im quaking. You nazisare a bunch of white niggers.

Thats what you label me as because you do not understand what I say and all you know is pop culture trash.

Are you the fat one of youtube, with blue eyes that said to have black ancestry but it was a lie?

Why are you speaking in riddles you twat.

Anyone gonna post what Channel this is about?

oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fuck off.

Anyway i'm going to bed, consider this a warning. Any more issues and i will do a video on your pathetic asses.

do it faggot

opinions are a lot like buttholes everyone's got one.