All this is LEGAL where I come from, guess where I am!

Everything in the picture is legal where I enjoy each of them. Guess where I am and post something similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

colorado

the glass of smegma on your desk suggest swedish origins

nope

CO
But are they legal together?

double wrong

Pot smokers shouldn’t be allowed to own guns.

Oregon

California

the jeans are telling me Canada

I think alcohol is much, much worse, *especially* as pertains to guns.

>those babydick 10rnd mags

absolutely disgusting

Washiton?

You're in Barron Trump's room because you're him.

You got it!

Beautiful, why don't you use glass? less carcinogens pure cannabis flavor.
We are the best shooters.

I fucking know... :(

I just moved to Texas this last year and the first thing I did was go out and buy and bunch of 17rnd mags for my g19. Just take a trip to Arizona or Nevada, 10rnd'ers for the range, 17s for the house.

Under federal law they are not.

NEVADA

That's Commifornia

I saw that disgusting 10rnd mag and I knew.

Nazi Germany?

Fuck my perception, and situational awareness is getting dull!

You're in Arizona, my friend.

Now go buy a Gen 5 Glock!

Ooooooooooooh. Too bad.

I wass going to say this
>anyone who has actually bought a gun knows that you must affirm you are not a drug addict

A gutter?

its not legal together, numbnuts

together as in what? operating a firearm while under the influence?

also someone mentioned addiction, i'm not addicted to weed, alcohol or any prescription drug.

Weed and pink keyboard buttons
fucking degenerate

If this is the U.S., owning a firearm while possessing marijuana is a felony offense. Federal law dictates that marijuana is still an illegal substance no matter what an individual state legalizes - it is still bound by federal law based on the other states that prohibit it, and affirm the illegal nature. Having even "legal marijuana" while having a firearm together is illegal per the books.

"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, ....."
Please note marijuana use is illegal under federal law.

Hey guys, just got my armed security license and I bought the ruger security 9. This is my first pistol ever. How'd I do?

I'm retarded what firearm is that

Ruger is fine. Known for tough reliability with lesser fit and finish.

It's a glock17, it says it on the fucking side of the gun

Good choice. Stick with reliable, quality, American manufacturers and you can't go wrong but stay away from Remington

oh right i forgot how retarded the glock logo was

> projection

Who cares about the logo? It's the most reliable carry out there atm, I wish it wasn't out of my price range :/

What the fuck is the point of getting a 17 over a 19 if you can only have 10rnd mags?

I only said that because the "Glock" on it doesn't look like the word Glock
Don't you think it's a bit too big for CC?

nice, you should buy their carbine next. it uses the same mags

ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html

Jesus christ, just delete the thread OP

>The light up red keyboard
>Dude weed
>California

You should consider using it on yourself

>not using the palm rest that came with your corsair keyboard

why you so salty bro?

palmrests are for actual faggots

>Under federal law they are not.

This. If you have a medical marijuana card in the states that have it, you are not allowed to purchase a firearm. You are also asked if you use any drugs recreationally, and if I remember correctly also if you abuse alcohol out have been to rehab for it or something. It's been a while but I vaguely remember that.

Despite what the media makes it sound like, to get a gun you DO have to pass a background check and those disqualify you

holy shit that looks sweet

This.

Sight radius.

Not allowed to purchase. I can't find any law that says you can't own a firearm, lets say handed down, and smoke pot.

>smoking your dank kush with zigzags
Kek get a bong

Ive see them used as police trade-ins for like $300. You can find them if you look long enough. Also 17/19 are a little big to carry regularly imo.

'merica

Im in a county in Nevada that has legal weed, brothels, sherif signs all class 3's & can own a fucking tiger.

Oh yeh, machine guns too.

Fuck CA. Stay there, we're full fag.

Fuck these fags. Probably tobacco pipe smoking, news paper reading in slipper ass republicucks like Crowder.

QUICK!

Glock 19 or Glock 17 for conceal carry on a 5'11, thin body? Getting my first when I turn 21 in a couple of weeks.

19 for conceal

damn didn't even know about 29

lel 10 round mag

Where do I live at this very moment?
(hint; I go to school somewhere not in TX)

>808

livin da island life huh cuz

Bruh... I fucking wish, but nah. Let's see if I can do this without giving it away; "coal west, and coal east," and "friends of coal!"

Ten round mag, California.

Fucking 9mm. Basic bitch gun given to every nigger at birth. Trade that piece of shit in for a model 20 10mm. It's got about twice the powder and is still 15+1.

Massachusetts