Boku no hero academia

What do you think about Ochako?

>Izuku Midorya is a polite, well mannered young man that has been given a powerful superhuman ability, specifically because he has been shown to be a moral, upstanding citizen, who has been accepted to and maintains a high class rank in the most prestigious center of learning in the nation. This all but guarantees he will be a successful, wealthy provider in the future. All this comes with the added benefit that he is quite physically attractive due to his strict training regime.

>Ochako Uraraka tells herself she must bury her feelings for him.

While it's known that women are not as intelligent as men, Ochako Uraraka must hit a resounding new low for that level of female stupidity.

She's painfully boring

Her stupidity is compensated by her thicc thighs

Those thicc thighs serve no purpose when they are not carrying the children of One For All.

Ochako expects to be successful and wealthy in her own right what with the superhero biz and all.

Can we talk about boys instead?

>Ochako expects to be successful and wealthy in her own right

Ochako Uraraka must hit a resounding new low for that level of female stupidity.

>Ochakoshitposting
Delete this thread or just ban that fucking tripfag please mods

The last ten threads were about the boys. Not that I am against it.

She's fat

need I remind you that this world has superpowers

OK:

Deku Iida and Todo are god tier.
Kaminari, Monkey, and Tentacruel are bro tier.
Scotch tape and rockdude are OK tier.
Grape and explodofag are shit tier.

I wonder what Zero-G sex would be like?

They deserve even better

And her superpower makes her throw up.

and Deku's powers injures him

it's all about the endgame

i think that she is pretty darn cute

Really awkward.

She's plump. Rotund. Pudgy. Tubby. Wide. Portly.

Good until you hit a lamp or a cooling fan

What will Nezu's quirk be like?

This. Literally every other female characters are more interesting than her. The only thing going for her is her plump/busty body but we already have Momo for that.

Is toga cross-eyed?

The endgame is Ochako kneeling under Deku's grand mahogany desk in his skyscraper hero agency, expertly servicing his impressive manhood while he takes every other hero agency to the cleaners in the biggest hero contract deal in history.

I like Ojiro, Kaminari, and Sero. I hope they get to do some cool stuff eventually.

being a fucking mouse

nah they're going to wed

but not for money, she's a pure girl

>What's the difference?
The difference is that in one she is complaining about the structure, in the other one she is just saying that since life is hard, she wants to make it easy. In one it is implied that she dislikes society, in the other one it is implied that she thinks life is hard.

You imply the endgame posted would not happen while they're married? That just means he has 24/7 access to her well-trained mouth.

Ochako will eventually become richer than Izuku

Being smart is his quirk.

Sorry but Hagakure has that job.

Because he puts 100% of his income into their shared bank account, while she only puts in 97%.

Can't it be both?
Life is hard because of the constraints of society.
She says both no?

I always hated special snowflake faggots that crowned literally who's that noone cared about as best girls, that's why I can't understand I'm so obsessed with a fucking invisible girl.

Shes top 3 in my harem

Extra thickness doesn't hurt

I just started watching. How many doujins are there of Ochako gaining One For All by drinking Deku's semen?

He's so smart that he can't drink tea without drenching himself in it?

>Mina
>interesting

None, partly because he has to want to pass it on, partly because there's like two doujins of the two together and one is as vanilla as it gets. As in, loving missionary with the lights off vanilla.

That cheating whore.

I didn't know it was possible to have taste this bad.

All of the ochako doujins are of her fucking bakugo.

The three percent is what she uses to support her parents in Hawai'i. Deku and Ochaco become obscenely rich as the number one hero pair.

His quirk doesn't let him laugh and drink at the same time.

Besides, that'd be improper.

She is design-wise.

I wanna fuck Ochako

That cheating whore.

She will marry Midoriya only after the divorce with Bakugo. Then she will have also his alimony check.

She's really cute, I can't say I blame you

I want to wrap one of Jirou's earphone jacks around my finger.

Your current place in line for the Ochako Gangbang is:

928402731941713903453'd place.

That's pretty weak.

I can't wait for Stain to target her for being a hero for pay, then Deku's gonna punch a hole in his chest.

Jirou wants to shove one of her earphone jacks right up your dickhole.

So is Bakugou's costume. Doesn't change the fact that he's shit.

Only after I stick it in my urethra

Don't bully the principal, please.

I love everyone in this thread!

>tooru going skinny dipping

whoa girlie

Yes Ochako, we know you love everyone. You've already loved everyone in UA at least twice.

>forgetting about best boy and tentacle hands man

Name an anime with better uniforms

Protip: u can't

best birb

He makes it work, especially against retards

He's a rat/bear/dog that runs one of the best high schools in the area because of his intelligence. That's a pretty damn good quirk.

I can.

The male uniforms are basically the same, and the female uniforms are clearly superior.

Still good suits though.

Oh please, if it was a good quirk he'd have used it to install himself as Prime Minister or Secretary General by now.

>samefags the thread

MODS!! MODS!! Do something about these bnh generals already, they're making ads threads on your board for FREE!

everything is better in a nazy uniform

OY VEY

Too much ambition is dangerous. Better to use his smarts to train the newer generation.

I'm unironically in love with Jirou. How did Horikoshi manage to hit that rocker girl sweet spot?

Probably because you're a cuckold.

Is the age of the chubbychaser upon us?

Hori is a waifumancer.

Yes.

>>those curves
I want Horikoshi secret stash of sexy sketches

I don't think you know what that word means, reddit-Sup Forums friendo

Kirishima is straight

>36 more hours of autistic shitposting and waifu spamming until spoilers drop

Because he makes all the characters as boys initially then turns them into girls.

I should be expecting something special for 150 but really the 15 page chapters have broken me.

A man of culture

>Being such a cuck that you don't know you're being cucked.

At least some beta faggots consent to it. You don't even get a choice.

>36 more hours
o boy we are runing out of time

Why did he spergout in middle of the exam like that?

>unironically ranking Ryuuko
>unironically ranking Holo
good god get some taste, please

Best

I'm sure he's got hundreds of lewd Hagakures

Delet this

>mfw gets banned instead of the thread or the trip

DELET DIS

MODS

All Might did say those two were similar. I guess liking thiccness is part of that

>Kaminari wraps one of Jirou's earjacks around his finger
>begins to run a small current through it, alternating between a minor but steady VDC and more intense AC pulses
Does it hurt or feel good?

She's like if Yui Hirasawa had superpowers.