The fuck was her problem?

The fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/36035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glasses loli in shitty series.

It's a tragedy is what it is.

Admit it, brother. Boruto exceeded your expectations.

what the fuck is she wearing

>img name

I imagine after the first panty shot jump editors made it off-limits.

Her legs look so wrong

bad parenting, op

>I imagine after the first panty shot
there was a panty shot?

There was a panty shot in one of the first chapters

pics or it didn't happen.

>Same magazine that published TLR

Reminder that Salad is a literal whore who will fuck her way to becoming hokage.

Ikemoto needs to keep his lolicon fetish to himself

Holy shit this art is bad

Id fuck Salad

She's mad her leg broke.

>Filename
10/10 made me kek

Her footwear seems incredibly impractical for combat, no?

>sakura is a single mom
>lets her daughter dress like a complete slut

i'm sensing a bad end for salad

Yeah. Tsunade used heels, true, but not even half the size of Sarada's ones and she was Senju fucking Tsunade.

Nah, Boruto's father will save her.

>ninja emergence

She actually has negative ass.

That and the fact her heels have a design that makes them look too much like casual footwear, her shoes make it seem like she's ready to go dance at a club

If they were transparent, they would be full stripper tier heels.

Or the most practical of all. They're ninja in training right? well what if she wears the heels to master balance? if she's able to fight well in heels imagine how good she'll be when she's not wearing them. It's just like Lee's weights only feminine.

But we all know Salad is just lashing out from growing up with a single mother that thinks with her pussy and an absent father figure in her life

She's being very productive about it then, decent in her studies, able to run a home because of slut mother unable to do anything, decent team member, and she'll probably end up with Boruto elevating far above her clan and heritage status.

i always thought naruto had shit art, but then boruto happened and boy i had no idea it could get SO much worse

>Implying she wasn't passively adopted into chou chou's family.
>Implying Chouji wasn't the one who taught her how to ride a bike and carried her and chou around on his neck at parades, and Kaui didn't teach her about her menses and how to behead her enemies with a lighting nature enhanced samurai sword.

>Salad accidentally calling Chouji dad more than once while growing up
I didn't know I wanted this

Bort is not for Salad

Are we still in the dark as to who Lee fucked to get Metal?

the babyface one cracks me the fuck up, and it's the most realistic one for a girl her age kek.

I'd be kind of cool if there was a big battle happening and then we here someone say "Chouji is hurt and the enemy is heading towards him"
Sarada will say to Chou Chou while Sasuke is a foot away from her Papa is in trouble then they'd both dash off at high speed.

Not really.

>Raised by single mother
>Dresses like a complete slut
>Dad should be in jail

She is going to end up pregnant anytime soon.

He fucked reality itself, as is the modus operandi of the Green Guardians of the Leaf anyway.

>Daiki
>Fucked reality to roast the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist
>Gai
>Literally kicked the reality apart to give Madara a new asshole
>Lee
>Ripped reality with his dick to create Metal

It retconned Hinata's glorious tits into some B-cup-at-best pile of sadness.

>kiba and shino no longer relevant in the group because they didn't have kids
truly sad

I am not even taking it seriously anymore, for me, Hinata is still like she was in last. Beautiful, long haired, cute, and with magnificent tits.

Kiba had that side story about him hitting on a girl didnt he? You'd think his kid gets introduced eventually.

*in The Last

If he had a kid they would go to the academy, and would deffinitely have been introduced already, unless maybe his kid is in another village? Maybe with the mother or something.

At least Shino gets screentime by being Bort's teacher, but Kiba may as well has been written off.

Let's be realistic here people, 90% of the hate here for salad is because of the hate to her mother. Dont hate the salad plz she has it rough.
Her anime design is cute and her seiyuu does a great job. Lets hope her and hawawa save the female department in the Naruto series

This, kek'd so hard

I havent seen anyone hate her.
Sure theres the "as expected of a child raised by a single mother" jokes but shes not inherently unlikeable cunt, a skyler, so she mainly suffers from lack of airtime.
As to the Sumire, sakura etc. waifuwars I just ignore them/assume they're being retarded ironically.

Between Sarada, Chocho, and Sumire, I'd say there's a pretty strong female cast. Hopefully Namida and Wasabi have a lot to bring to the table. But most importantly: goth loli name reveal when?

Goth loli needs to patiently wait for her own filler arc, just like sumire.

>The fuck was her problem
single parenthood.

I know gaiden is a shitfest of topdad sasuke and Kishi trolling SS. I wasn't looking forward to it, but then I saw sarada being cute.
The jokes can be cruel sometimes but I kek to most of them.
True, the females in Naruto lacked well fleshed out personalities. Hinata was good when she defended Naruto from pain but then poof! Back to Naruto/Sasuke gayfest!
>but sumire is filler!
Sigh here he comes again...

The constant passive aggressive jabs at Sumire make you look like a tumblrfag

Only thing that bothers me about sumire is that why didnt the konoha ninjas just kill her on sight? She tried to explode the entire village and kill millions, shes THE most dangerous individual in the village since the war.
Imagine if the the navy seals that came to kill bin laden just gave him a blowjob instead and let him go.
I guess terrorism is really alien to the average japanese for this to not be a deal breaker.

Being a cute little loli has its privileges, evidently

are there doujins of that fat fuck eating the kids?
i'd eat orochimaru's daughter

It's pretty good, some episodes look like shit but when they turn up the budget dial its alright

sakugabooru.com/post/show/36035

Webm too large to Sup Forums.

what great new designs for the children,thats my mai gripe besides the lackluster art is the uninspired design of the next generation they're like at least 80-90% their parents.

The only kind of original design is Chouchou

What would of Salad, and the Village as a whole, been like if

yeah but even then shes literally her father+mother,her personality is original and thats nice,also mitsuki is original i guess and hes an ok character,fucking shikadai is essentially just shikamaru2.0 with slightly different hair.

What would of Salad, and the Village as a whole, been like if Sasuke was actually a permanent presence in Salad's life?

Is there a reason why she wears such a short skirt? There's miniskirts then there's her skirt

No, she's just a whore in training like that with that skirt and heels.

Her mother is a dumbass slut, of course she's going to get her influence from Sakura. Sasuke at least dresses in proper suits

I looks comical that she look like a dolled up 8 year old in some of those pictures.

wtf she even has heels on? Why does she wear heels? She's a fucking ninja, she looks more like a street walker, even sillier that Sasuke's daughter of all things dresses like this

>Sasuke at least dresses in proper suits
Sasuke dressed like a hobo for years. Even now he looks like he picked out his outfit in a dumpster dive.

>even sillier that Sasuke's daughter of all things dresses like this
How exactly is "Sasuke's daughter" supposed to be like?

Sasuke's role model is his brother. He would probably kill Sakura just to teach her a lesson.

Sakura is a close quarters fighter now with her super strength and all, even using gloves to protect her hands when she punches someone. Her character arc began (and kind of ended) with she cutting her hair to be more functional.

Sarada using high heels is even more dumb seeing his mother's story.

Sakura's entire arc is going after dicks. You couldn't possibly expect something else from her daughter.

Well, I can't really disagree with that.

Sarada's father also goes after dicks.

It's really not just the heels, her whole get up looks out of place. Even more sexy outfits like those Ino wore still had the feeling of being ninja gear, Sarada looks like a slut ready to party and go shopping with daddy's credit card.

The outfit itself is not bad,It'd be a nice look for another character maybe, but it looks just bad on a preteen ninja in training.

Fuck you Ikemoto and your atrocious designs. She was perfectly fine with her movie design.

Ikemoto wants Salad to be Bayonetta, simple as that

I had high hopes after the movie, the show and manga dashed them

>slut
>only had one dick inside her in her life and only for 2 and a half minutes

Slut is a state of spirit more than anything, Sakura could be a peerless virgin but she would still be a slut.

And Sarada is the daughter of Sasuke Uchiha, for all intents and purposes a god.

Even if she'll manage to inherit his Indra powers, it's still too early for her. Tsunade used to wear normal ninja footwear until she left the village.

And? Sasuke can use heels if he wants then, Sarada doesn't.

What hallucinogenics is salad on in this?

Does he still murder people for his experiments? If he no longer does that, then he's a lot more beneficial to society, since nobody else has equal drive for studying the world. Kabuto was close, but he decided to go run orphanage with his husbando.

Because Sai wanted to help Sumire as much as Boruto did, having been in her shoes as a pawn of Root himself long ago. Plus it'd make sense they'd want her alive for questioning, see if she had any accomplices.

wait, Naruto gave Sumire a blowjob?

Only good thing about gaiden is Orochimaru. What was Kishi thinking while writing this shit show? All this drama just to find out that Sakura is really Sarada's mom.

It's hereditary. But at this point he should either change her outfit or go full pervert and start including panty shots.

Only because I had none.

>boruto thread
>waaaaaaaaaa muh art why isn't it a copypaste of Kishi
>every.single.time

Man this is why generals are not a good thing

Correct. Salad is for Bort.

That's not how it works. If you are used to high heels, flat shoes are uncomfortable, and viceversa