Vigilantes discussion thread, certainly not a general for My Hero Academia, heaven forbid!

So let us deal with the most important question first of all;
if stain has no nose, how does he smell?

Probably pretty , he is an insane murderous hobo

Stain cut his face because Hobo Man broke his mask? That was lame as shit.

No he cut his nose off out of 'enligtenment' of what heroes truly are and to give himself a reminder of his resolve

Did the madman actually cut his nose off here? I thought that was simply a part of Horis artstyle.
Also, can Knuckleduster technically be accused of "creating" Stain as we know him now? He basically went from villain killer to hero killer after his speech.

I just thought that the Wallop Custodian squashed his nose into nothing

His nose was down for. it was caved in and crushed.

stain was already what he was before knuckleduster "enlightened" him, the difference is that back that time he killed (what he considered) villains and now he kills what he considers False héroes.

Through his tongue like a snake.

Surprised he didn't try his quirk on Knuckleduster.

He did, stabbed knuckle duster in the fists, gave him temporary AIDS then left.

>stabbed knuckle duster in the fists
That sounds hardcore

He's probably glad he got rid of it considering how much time he spends in alleys next to piles of garbage.

Did you read the chapter? He cut off his nose because he Hobo Man made him realize that fake heroes are the real shit clogging up the city, hiding behind petty masks to absolve themselves or act touch. He did it as a symbol that he's no longer hiding behind a mask, he's out in the open now showing his resolve.

Accidentally creating a super villain

And he decided to show that he had no mask anymore by cutting his own nose and putting a fucking mask/bandages anyway? He's just autistic like that, user, don't try to make sense of a crazy fucko

True hero

He literally cut his own nose off to spite his face, yes.

>Alternate universe with complete girl swap (minus Pony)

How does this play out?

>Ojiro gets a karate partner in Kendo
>Todoroki and Yui can bond through comfortable silences
>Iida and Ibara become the purity police
Kaminari can have the rest, I'm out of ideas

>Deku bonds with Mei because of the mutual quotient of autism and the fact that he knows a fucking lot about quirks and how they function, so Mei can base her creations to enhance and improve them. Moreso, Deku will need to be a whole lot of time with her, because his body is being slowly fucked apart and he will need help.

>Ibara becomes witness to Mineta's sinning ways firsthand
RIP Mineta

why cant they just focus on these 2?

Midnight and Jobzawa are shit

The dorms would be patrolled on both sides

I wonder if Allmighty ever met Knuckleduster

Why can't they explain how Aizawa's bandages work?

If we ever get an Illegals adaptation, do you think it would be successful?
How would you like the Opening to be? I'd like something like a parallel to THE DAY

Is there a proper translation of this chapter anywhere? I only found the meme translation which made it seem as if Midnight only became a teacher to jerk off young aspiring heroes.

Being honest, she probably did.
>ywn be a young aspiring hero being jerked off by midnight
Why live?

Calling it now

Knuckle will show up to train All-Might on quirkless warfare once Eri overhauls his body to his golden age self.

> meme translation
ot was just an induento ranting

Why would you want that?

They're just separate appendages he moves around

The subject of this thread will always make me laugh like an autist. Top kek.

His nose was smashed in, and I doubt he enjoys medical bills. Basically did himself a favor by removing it altogether.

Great chapter...also that means that Knuckleduster is really very very strong.

You know he figths Aizawa and blow the fuck out of pre-Stain.
Also the Allmight chapter was very good.

>gotta kill villains
>ow that hurt
>gotta kill heroes
what the fuck

I thought it was implied that all might somehow inspired him
Now it is all knuckleduster who instantly gave him half his reason for existing.

>Aizawa has force powers that allow him to make cloth strands into weapons
>this is never explained so the reader proceeds through the story thinking he has another powerful secret ability
>Said reader then thinks Aizawa is a loser when Toga evades him because he didn't utilize his telekinesis powers to control clothing

>if stain has no nose, how does he smell?
Terrible!