Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu

What is his endgame?

Suzune's virgin pussy.

A trillion points so he can live a NEET life.

To marry Kushida.

>virgin

Top kek

To become the next Hannibal Lecter.

Her brother already pierced it

To live a a free life without any bothersome expectations to lead the country to prosperity loading him down.

Paizuri from sensei

are they together in the books yet? progress?

ehm....

Can't wait to see Horikita take the win while that Kushida bitch is BTFO.

Wish this show would pick up the pace.

Best girl coming through

It's as you would expect. She has the most development and spends the most time with the MC compared to other girls.

According to various claims, Karuizawa is the one dating him currently in the LN.

Source or nothing.

> that cleavage
What a slutty teacher. There's no call for such lewdness in front of her students.

So when is it revealed that she's the master mind behind all the shit that goes down?

Nope, she has the most development with Sudo. 50%man likes Kushida and Kei better.

>[Citation needed]
LNfag said ponytail is hooked up with Chad, not MC.

At this point anyone can say some random shit and everyone will believe it.

I can live with Karuizawa, but god help us all if psychobitch wins.

Fuck off Sudo troll. No one is going to believe that fake shit you keep repeating every week.

Everyone always called Oregairu pretentious, but I still liked it. This series has it beat though with the Latin sentences in the OP, the foreboding organ music, and the high school kids acting like mafioso.

He's right about Karuizawa.

Nope.

Whorikitafags are in for some rude awakening.

Kushida a shit.

>Sameshitter

how did they know my exact fetish

>anime-only KuSHITafag doesn't know how big a cunt and loser KuSHITa is

Yep.

why is she so best?

shit*

The only good girls so far.

A BEST

Anyone who watches the anime would know that already. Kushita is fucking crazy. She is the type to spit your cum into a vial and keep it in the freezer just in case she needs it later.

>ichinose is a communist leader who seized all the wealth of her classmates to redistribute it fairly
>just puts it in a swiss bank account instead

mai waifu

To graduate High school without failing

I am just waiting for her to gradually turn class B into a banana republic, then have the classroom masses rise up in a coup and overturn her, destroying all the points in the process.

Good taste

I want Kushida to beat me senseless!

this

Wow, whorikitafags BTFO

MEAT ON THE BONE

Pointless. She'll never win in the end.

What a coincidence! notAyanokouji also hugs notHonami the same way in the same place!

None of the six volumes and the SS have this illustration. So I call fake.

Indeed it is fake. It comes from Koakuma Thiiri to Kyuuseishu

What's 50%man's affiliation?

No one's dating with the MC atm. No one's really 'winning' either but if I had to pick someone it would be Karuizawa.

>She has the most development and spends the most time with the MC compared to other girls.
You couldn't be more wrong about this. Karuizawa currently has had the most development of all the girls plus most of Horikita's development has actually come from her interactions with Sudo, not 50% man. Since Volume 4, 50%man has spent the most time with Karuizawa. Amongst LNfags its currently a competition between Ichinose and Karuizawa on who's the best girl.

I really hope whorikita ends up with sudo.

Its currently a one-sided crush on Sudo's end. However Sudo does calls her by her first name (which she allowed) and she is pretty open to discussion with him. So the possibility is there.

>Kei is currently on the lead

I'm okay with this.

Make bitches wet.

mission accomplished

It's a fucking LN. Of course there's no progress in romantic relationships.

Literally who. Is she notIroha?

She'll have her time to shine soon.

>umi da episode
I better see Albert at the beach if they're going for fucking filler.

>Oh look, a pretty girl
>Never mind, she's a total tsundere bitch who treats others like tools

>Oh look, another pretty girl! And she's actually cute!
>Never mind, she's just a manipulative cunt who's willing to drop false rape accusations purely to hide how horrible a person she is

>Oh look, another pretty girl! And this one is actually sweet and shy!
>Never mind, she's a fucking camwhore

Well, at least this show is realistic. I can't wait until it ruins sensei by exposing that she fucks strangers on a weekly basis and then complains that all men are superficial because they only want her body and/or starts interjecting feminist propaganda into her supposedly "elite" curriculum.

Sensei is the purest

Isn't she the canon prostitute?

>Voiced by Ayana Taketatsu.
She is indeed bound to be best girl. Hopefully author makes her win the mcbowl.

>Sudo shitposter is still at it
Spoilers > (You)

don't deny it

don't care about shipping, any spoilers from the novels?

Stage 1 denial.

He is literally me

All you will get is fake shit

>Kushida actually wants to be friend with everyone but being friends with so many people is kind of tiring
>So she vent those things by posting about it online without using any real name
>Somebody leaked out info and revealed Kushida´s name
>The thought of everyone finding out gave her a meltdown and she basically went 100% on sharing all the info she had

>Hoki seems like the main heroine since MC thinks very highly of her and she is hanging with the MC all the time
>Sakura is just a boring hungry slut. She wants the MC dick after he gave her some confidence. Looks like a real loser if anything.
>Ichinose is the dark horse. She feel things she has never felt before, but since she have never fallen in love she is going around wondering what it is she feels. She hangs with him since she wants to find out and since she is basically Jesus 2.0. Although she is kind of sly, since every time she helps someone she always gets something back, and she really wants to reach class A.

what about mc?

Choose one

Sakura.

Time of the best girl to shine

>have a series where all girls are 10/10 prime breeding material
>the mc doesn't romantically like any of them and probably doesn't feel anything at all
Yet we're still having these waifuwar threads when that is not even the point of the show.

fix ur gramma

>have a series where all girls are 10/10 prime breeding material
>still watches the show for the male MC

Pleasantly surprised.

Is there any pastebin with real spoilers and not FAKE news?

OTPs

I feel like if Yukino and hachiman got hitched they would be just like Al and Peggy bundy.

Is this the power of 50% Stockholm syndrome?

Fake news

>implying Yukicuck will win the 8man

How do I become like him? Unironically please.

Also is the LN only translated up to Vol. 2 or is my googlefu just weak.

Have pre existing king genetics and world changing wasted talent.

>delusional
she has a boyfriend sine the beginning

If Yukino doesn't win, there will be riots.

That's not Yui x 8man and Whorikita x Sudo.

Why is she crying?

My cute gf

>"I-I'm s-sorry user. But I'm already this user's pet and living onahole."

You heard her. Now get lost.

I try to act nonchalant but if a cute girl speaks to me I can't help but reply decently. How can I not care like 50% man.

>Hoki
Who is hoki again?

Short for Horikita.

No one said that you moron. Holy shit I already said what was going on in the recent LNs and you fucks just add fake shit for nothing.

Smug OTP crew is smug.