In light of recent events, I feel we, responsible firearms owners...

In light of recent events, I feel we, responsible firearms owners, cannot simply hold the line and say no new legislation, enforce the existing laws. I finally have found an idea for a true compromise with the liberals. They want to end the so called gun-show loophole. And quite frankly, so do I. Here's how I propose we do just that.

There are currently two small chapters in the US Code that are allowing the gun-show loophole to exist. We all already know that introducing new laws has no effect on criminals. But removing these two chapters would have a profound effect on them because it would completely eliminate the gun-show loophole. It would be completely and totally fool-proof. With these two chapters gone, no one would be able to get around the gun-show loophole.

They are, Title 18 Chapter 44 and Title 26 Chapter 53. So write your congressmen and tell them you're behind the removal of those two chapters from the US Code because you want to eliminate the gun-show loophole. Get all your friends, liberal and conservative alike, to write them as well. Do it for the children.

This could go down in history as true bipartisan legislation to finally end the gun-show loophole and do something about firearms crime!

Thank you for your consideration of this final solution to the problems of the gun show loop hole and illegal guns in general, and for your support of what will hopefully be legislation to fix it once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title26/subtitleE/chapter53&edition=prelim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>illegal guns
kek

I have a better idea. Go Fuck yourself!

There is no compromise with people who want to take all guns everywhere and have made it very clear from day one that it was about disarming whitey and only whitey.

You are a coward who deserves to be castrated with a shark hook.

No way and Fuck You.
Gun shows are the only place to find cool old shit or old hunting rifles.
Gunstores are all new plastic shit.
Gun shows are like antique shows or swap meets, always inside, always filmed, feds watch them close.
Nothing illegal about gun shows, or person to person sales.
Crimes are not being committed with old shit from gun shows.

And you are exactly the type of faggot this targets

Fuck you, nigger.

Get the fuck out of my thread shareblue

It's not gun shows that are the problem, OP.

In Chicago, it was recently revealed that a LOT of the guns used in illegal crimes are from straw buyers getting them legally from licensed gun shops and THEN giving them to the thugs. The report said that the findings were that black thugs were enlisting girlfriends, siblings, parents and FUCKING GRANDPARENTS to do the gun shopping for them, but that prosecutors were afraid of the backlash of what'd happen if they actually put Granny away for 2 years for straw buying, so they never do shit about it.

Basically, the USA has a problem with niggers and people on too many medications. Fix those issues first, the gun problem will pretty much solve itself.

>I finally have found an idea for a true compromise with the liberals.

They don't want to compromise. They don't want you to have guns at all. This is just giving them a free win. The next time a mass shooting happens, they will say we haven't done enough, and they will forget about your meaningless gesture of compromise.

There is nothing wrong gunshows.

*with

Sounds like you're shareblue.

try not being an illiterate nigger

dude don't spoil it

Are you suggesting we make it illegal for private citizens to transfer ownership of firearms? What the fuck kind of faggotry is this.

Please quote me

The exceptions listed in title 18 & 26 are for private transfer of firearms. This is what's known as "the gunshow loophole".

try again

Haha you're dumb as shit. No.

>yur dum
>t. illiterate faggot

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title26/subtitleE/chapter53&edition=prelim

Try making more shitty threads.

> ((((We)))) responsible firearm owners

FPBP

neck yourself shareblue

>a consenting individual cannot sell legally acquired private property to another consenting adult for an agreed upon amount
Wew, you is the king retard.
>gunshow loophole
You do know that 99.99% of tables bought at gunshows are bought by FFLs and you fill out a 4473 any time you buy a gun there right?

shills truly do not research anything, do they?

Correct, thanks for self labeling. It's hard to tell all you faggots apart anymore.

i'm sleepy user. I've read it all and its nothing. I suggest you go to sleep to