twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just posted it.

Tits and ass.

Stories, characters, backgrounds and etc

I like the cute anime girls.

The great PLOT they all have.

tits, ass and fetishes.

fuck, those are well made

I've got no other forms of entertainment!

are there any spoilers for the ln

im rooting for autist childhood friend

I want her to sit on my face

To fill the void.

Escapism

Because it gives me something to do after working out. Otherwise, it would just be sports, movies, and video games. Also, I enjoy it.

For those big bouncy plots.

To live vicariously through cute girls.

Japanese media is much more authentic than the "subtle" method acting shit that is so common in western shows and movies, I can only think of one western series that made me feel some emotion but anime always has me happy or sad or at least feeling something. Also there's more tits and ass.

I don't really like to look at 3D people.

I don't, I just keep coming here

youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg

I'm obsessed with Japanese culture.

Can't get enough if this cute semen demon.

I never had a hobby until I was 20. School never interested me. I only worked as much as I had to. I never played a sport or went outside. I never bothered to keep friends or meet girls.
Then anime came into my life. It motivates me to get up every day. It motivated me to learn Japanese to the point that I can read manga and LNs. When I go to the store, I don't buy junkfood anymore because I would rather spend the money on books. I listen to seiyuu radio shows and exercise because they're working hard and so should I.
I want to watch thousands of shows, and when I die, I want to look back on a life spent blissfully among the drawings and dream about them forever.

Because it's the one medium that's mostly available in English

desu

it keeps me from killing myself

I've been watching it since I was 10 and have never found a reason to stop. I basically just treat it like watching any shitty american tv show. Sometimes there will be a decent anime but it's mostly going to be brainless garbage that I can decompress to after work.

I want to deduce where exactly the cursed isle of Japan went so wrong

It has girls I want to FUCK

because unlike western tv shows and movies that often fill the time with spoon fed visuals and exposition, a good anime gives you the story frame work and fills in the gaps with pure imagination. Keywords are good anime though

Less niggers.

It helps me escape reality.

No I'm not going to watch fucking Hinako Note. Shit looks boring despite the amazing looking fanservice.

I haven't seen anime since last year. I just like to browse Sup Forums.

I'm a 30 year old virgin
No regrets 2D>3D

It's probably thebonly thing preventing me from killing myself desu

I've been doing it for over 20 years and I don't know what I'd do with myself if I stopped at this point.

I watch it for the same reason I watch tv shows. Escapism. I don't hold it in any regard higher than TV series.

Hmm,
>escapism
>tits
>ass
>lips
>mecha
>blood
>I like anime stories better than most western stories (except books, western books are better)

Idk, I like anime more than westerm shit too but i would take any of the top tier movies or the sopranos instead of animu every day.

That's fair. I probably would too, though I might be picky about it. There's just things anime can do more easily than western movies, which allows for more creativity in their storytelling.

>which allows for more creativity in their storytelling.

sadly anime is infested by harems, isekai and moe shit all over the place, I have gradually moved from anime to manga these past years.

i like anime

Full disclosure: I like harems and isekai, though moe can go die in a fire. That said, I do read quite a bit of manga and manhwa to; there's some pretty creative stories out there, even in gookland.

Cute girls talking in my ear. Its like having friends for a little bit

You posted it, OP.

I've loved anime tiddies for 20 years, and they've only gotten better since then.

Its literally the only form of entertainment where I can watch relaxing slice of life / comedy.

Shit doesn't exist in the West.

Isn't that like western sitcom shows? IIRC, most of those are/were pretty SoL.

those are great tits

Reality just isn't good enough for me anymore.

Their aspects of their lives are never really part of the story.

Plus they never feel comfortable.

>Manhwa

I would read more of those, if many didnt leave huge spaces withing panels, I know they like this format of long ass vertical strips, but some leave so much space withing panels that is annoying to read.

Most of them aren't full of cute and usually very young girls though.

Not really. Those are usually "filmed in front of a laugh track" three camera series. I suppose they have the same purpose of zoning out and watch these characters do stupid stuff, but it's just not the same in the end.

Good points.

I have noticed that, too. I'm OK with it, since it's a web-centric design decision. Manga being more page/book-centric has its own appeal. So I'm cool either way.

Not that user, but I hate Friends and most others are shit
parks and rec is good tho

Parks and Recreation is pretty good.

meant for

>only form of entertainment where I can watch relaxing slice of life / comedy

I know what you mean, on the west most SoL would be sitcoms, as this user said but sitcom tend to go more for the comedy most of the times, while SoL with comedy or even slaptisck exist, you can find SoL that are more about relaxing and just having a comfy time

and then we have Iyashikei for extra comfy/relaxing times, like Mushishi, Aria, Yotsuba

Just to suffer.

You answered your own question.

>and then we have Iyashikei for extra comfy/relaxing times, like Mushishi, Aria, Yotsuba
As far as I know, this absolutely does not exist in the West. Or maybe it gets relegated to New Age weirdness?

Does Bob Ross count?

Ha! It's a stretch, but sure, why not.

I legitimately don't have any friends or family. My last call on my phone was from a telemarketer two weeks ago.

well said user

Bob Ross is ASMR.

I am 31 and honestly looking at cute 2D girls is something i will never tired of.

I thought I was getting tired of anime and found myself in a situation without internet for three months. I gave it another shot then came to realize it was the only thing I cared about in my life.

dont take me wrong, I have read a few Manwha, and they were enjoyable, but sometimes the "fear" of facing that ackward desing (at least for me) makes to sometimes skip Manwha if the premise doesnt sound that really interesting from the start.

Yeah, is autism from my part and maybe I am missing some good shit because of that.

It is entertaining.

the plot

No worries user, no judgment here. Live how you want; it's your life.

what about Europe? wouldnt they produce something like that, with them being more artistic/psychological with their stuff?

Possibly, though I think it would be quite the country-specific thing, since they have a thing about national identity.

>tfw mods deleted my post
But I do like anime...

Escapism, fetishes, cute girls.

Sometimes I watch for the animation when a show comes along with actually impressive animation.

It's also really satisfying when you find that one diamond in the rough that's an actually all around fantastic show. Seems to happen once every few years or so for me.

> country-specific thing

Seeing how nips are, is not surprise other countries will take the same posture with works like these.

they are going to build a wall on Sup Forums.

Giant robot wars are cool.

So I can talk about it on Sup Forums

Ah, I see you're a /m/an of culture, as well.

How the fuck did I forget about such important thing like mechas. I am ashamed of myself.

Mechas sure are great, one of the few things I can say nips overshadow the west.

This but I got good at school and that equally fuels me. Also I'm too awkward to establish friendships so anime is my outlet for human connectin

only on anime will you find concepts like Dungeon Meshi, Dragon Maid, or monster mosume, if the west did something like this, it would so "stupid and surreal" that they could only do it as a nickelodeon show.

It's fun.

I hope I can say that in 15 years. You are my dream senpai

This.

Seeing cute anime girls makes me happy.

no reason

>establish friendships so anime is my outlet for human connectin

man, I wish I could see anime like that, sadly on my country the anime fad is pretty new stuff, and most of the fans are so new that is painful for me when I hear their favorite anime/character is, and all of them are either meme girls or poorly done waifubait.

mental illness

This is probably the gayest reason ITT but I watch to sate my hunger for romance since I don't experience any IRL.

I dount you are alone on this, and no only with anime, romance in general in any part of the world.

Delete this post. Its too real

Mecha is love, Mecha is life.

Especially the highschool romance. So many missed opportunities IRL... It hurts.

Makes me forget how socially retarded I am, instead of working on not being socially retarded.

Also plot and cute things

haven't been lately