Is "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck" the ultimate happy life redpill?

Is "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck" the ultimate happy life redpill?
This book basically explains how I fixed my life after I became 15, not giving a fuck about things which are not really important

Not giving a fuck when you're actually meant to is a blue pill, do you want to be mediocre, user? This is how you mediocre.

Sooo, what makes the cut of being "important"?

You didn't read the book. It's not about being mediocre, is about giving a fuck about things that actually matter instead of worrying about trivialities, and accepting that there is no success (you know, the things that matter) without pain

What if I told you there were no trivialities? That everything ultimately matters and everything is cumulative.

Mostly your goals, also family and friends if you really care about them.

I don't think that complaining about how shitty TV is nowadays adds something to your life.
Or keeping up appearances is good for something else than making people think you are better than them.
Well if you think everything is cumulative that's alright, I don't give a fuck

hmmm, goals, family and (good) friends, sounds pretty spot-on to me

That's great. If something doesn't really interfere with any of those is not actually important.
It's not about not giving a fuck about a thing, it's about giving your fucks to the things that matter the most

Nothing is either bad or good, but thinking makes it so.
Your move, faggot.

your country is a triviality

it's like buddhism for dumb normies

then you'd be wrong

The book actually addresses Buddhism.
You might be right

I normally like Mark Manson but I didn't find anything new or original in this book. I recommend Sam Harris Waking Up to be a better read.

Might check it out

Not giving a fuck is the worst thing one can do. Anyone that lives in this manner should neck themselves to make way for useful people.

Go shill your book somewhere else, Mark.

Book sucked

That's alright
Shit you discovered me! I'm the Chilean Manson
>Still worrying about having a better car than the neighbour's

Sam Harris has never experienced happiness so why would anyone want to learn from him. I can't even imagine him smiling.

Don't really know a lot about him. But I did find this

that looks human

Most people already don't give a fuck about society and are more focused on their own lives.

>Sam Harris has never experienced happiness
Why do you say this?