Alex Jones needs to do this more

youtube.com/watch?v=gLqOixKHgoE

Guy needs to hire Milo as well. This shit is fucking hilarious. Less Trump talk, more this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9X9X150pIU
youtube.com/watch?v=v_Ay3-CjwX8
youtube.com/watch?v=dWdqqEwGPXc
youtube.com/watch?v=1MVpx0vGwOY
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwGXTwOIJA
youtube.com/watch?v=0p7XRac0xgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right wingers are such embarrassing retards.

THIS

He did hire Milo. His staff is now entirely gay and Jewish. So progressive

THIS and its hilarios, they are joke fuel for the intellectual people

Dangerous Faggot! Milo helps give some credibility to alt-right cucks.

I am glad I am not an intellectual. A nice perk of populist movements is their antipathy to you whores of the mind. Unironically you all need to be liquidated

take it to t_d honestly. come back when he names the jew.

Lol it's amazing how delusional you fucks are bringing up a quote like that. be

Alexes is a literal fraud, snakes oil salesman and conspiracy theorist. I'll give credit to him because he is able to exploit right wing retards to amass himself a large fortune.

Milo is a Jewish homosexual pedophile and failed comedian. In a sane society he would be a nobody.

What makes you think I support Hillary you literal retard? I'm not a neoliberal like Milo the dangerous faggot.

t. 67 IQ

"IM FEELING LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS" -Mugatu

Anthony the great was an amazing old soul. You sound like you think you know a lot

Wow a gay pedophile Jew who loves black cocks, this is so conservative and rebellious

There is nothing more faggy than calling yourself and intellectual user. If you have to tell people that you are an intellectual you probably aren't.

Buddy, I don't know what kind of South American shit you are smoking but 67 iq is arm slapping on chest retarded. What's your iq user. 132 here and I think you are a fucking goofus.

based

These intellectual faggot liberals on here wish they were even half as successful as Alex Jones. hahaha

Instead these "intellectuals" get to cry and bitch about Trump every day. I love it!

Going to be a long 8 years for them. lol

>failed comedian
He made me laugh many times. He's only a failure if you never heard of him and he never left his hometown.

If acting like a retard is the path or success I'll happily remain obscure.

HAHAHA BASED FAGGOT AND BASED WATER FILTER SALESMAN HOPE HOPE THEY BOTH FUCK MY DAD FELLOW PEDES!!!

obummer was an intellectual too. Then he got exposed for the True brainlet turd he really is, just like the leftturds on this thread.

but he has done hours of it
youtube.com/watch?v=y9X9X150pIU

youtube.com/watch?v=v_Ay3-CjwX8

nice reworked GOT meme there my dude

1st of all, im not your dude
and hilariously enough my iq is 136, now what? did i win?

jesus fuck he's getting fat

Don't worry, you always have been insignificant.

*pats stupid lefty on his soyboy head.

>44333
well sheeeeiit I didn't expect that

alex isn't wrong, but how can anyone actually take this seriously?
youtube.com/watch?v=dWdqqEwGPXc

controlled opposition/shill thread
saged

I have a 132 IQ and am a failure with nothing to show for my life. There is more to life than smarts, man. I have known great people with middling and low intelligence, more valuable than a hundred intellectuals, and a million self proclaimed intellectuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MVpx0vGwOY

you really have to wonder what stuff alex jones has been through and really knows to make him act this way

he used to be really sharp and articulate

holy shit this guy's fucking show has fallen so far

Infowars used to be fucking epic, now it's a fucking fag enabling pro-israel edgy fox news

Alex has so much potential and he's pissing it away with fag-enabling retardation and hiring annoying retards

>that purple background
>that gross feeling you get when you can see lightly crusted cum on milo's AIDs ridden face
so gross

It's about being born into the right family. You can't become rich, if your family aren't owners of anything already etc.

>talks about mechanapholia in decepticon voice
>o-okay let’s get serious
>fast forward a couple of mins
>joking about the school shooting kids being under decepticon control in same voice
Kek

OH MY GAWD!
That is like SO embarrassing oh my gosh!

yes i agree...and?
but if we are going to talk about that for me its
will power>IQ

I miss the 2010 days where he had lots of insiders or former gov people on as guests and he was at his peak WWE wrestling days

now he has barely any
apparently he charges guests a lot of money to go on the show now

>guy in the center

doesn't look too soy. maybe he was dragged there?

>alex going off the fucking rails and his co-hosts have no idea what to do

i agree. that was hilarious

>australia
Opinion irrelevant.

i like that alex isn't afraid to call out the teen actors. i thought he'd cuck after sandy hook and the yogurt bullshit

I think he probably became somewhat pessemistic and just decided to turn infowars into a business, as riding the trump wave is probably his only shot at aquiring wealth.

Don't totally blame him, but just bummed out. I don't get how you go from old infowars to what it is today. It's like two different people entirely.

although that joe rogan podcast was fucking incredible lmao

Jones needs to gain more weight. He's much funnier.

I definitely agree with that

>if you don't want to be gang raped in a muslim hellhole, support infowars dot com
lol

awesome webm lmao

i guess we are in the same boat

He needs to stop peddling jewish snake oil, and answer the jewish question. He is a goldmine for memes though.

D-did he imply Owen was a gay???

Hmmm recording now....for future use.

bill clinton is a rapist

infowars dot com

Owen Schroyer looks like he has no fucking idea what to do.

It's almost as if character assassination has no effect on the truth content of a valid argument!

Fuck your sophistry.

his tone changed around 2012
the same thing happened on glp and other places, the focus shifted from secret plots to race politics and more domestic stuff
alex hasn't done a single documentary since the obama deception has he?
the change happened when he started selling supplements

I think he's been threatened many times by gov people and random leftists on the street who recognise him, you don't see him chasing bilderberg around or anything anymore

for cutting edge level headed geopolitical research, I prefer james corbett

it feels like infowars is distracting people from the bigger picture

>joe rogan podcast was fucking incredible lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwGXTwOIJA

alex jones anime when?
youtube.com/watch?v=0p7XRac0xgs

>Anglos
>Jews
>Right Wing
wew lad, take a western studies history class.

InfoWars = Anglos / Jews

Alex Jones is a fucking genius. This is hilarious as fuck.

We should make this go viral on FB somehow.

is Alex Jones aware of us?

yeah he talks about Sup Forums and pol

/

Alex Jones really needs to rethink his business model. He has turned into an edgy Sean Hannity/Rush Limbaugh.

>soyboy
I hope you're not actually buying the pills Milo now shills. Spoiler: they contain soy

he should get into voice acting, pro wrestling, or movies