Now we know

Parkland Shooter is Half Negro
>archive.is/h5sSc
>Suspected Florida gunman Nikolas Cruz (right) with brother Zachary holding their mother's ashes.
>Accused mass-murderer Nikolas Cruz, 19, can be seen alongside brother Zachary, 18, according to a source who took the picture but asked to remain anonymous.
>Only Lynda and Roger knew who the boys’ birth parents were, but Lynda said the boys’ biological mother was a “drug addict,” according to the source.

They are biological brothers. Meaning Nikolas is a mulatto himself. Not quite the "white male terrorism" leftists are so eager to push.

Excellent opportunity to shatter the narrative with this picture, goys. Not a bad time to combine it with black crime statistics either.

SCREENCAP THIS NIGGERS AND SHOW IT TO SHILLS

no, fuck off yourgay

There wasn't any question that he wasn't white. All anyone had to do is look at him

I find this image quite sad. This kid was going to inherit a lot of money from his parents, and yet he was so angry inside that he would murder people and go to jail for the rest of his life instead of living comfortably.

Why you have to be so mean, this is why everyone hates you.

not saying he's fully white but that just means his mom fucked a nigger

i mean, that kid on the right is not half-nig. how the fuck can you not see that?

DUDE WEED
a cuanto la venden? necesito un poco de esa hierba papu

Damn, it's almost as if money doesn't bring happiness...

Fuck why so many responses in a short period of time... bots?

Las creaturas

In certain situations obviously.

"Not All Jews" starts trending on Twitter. Make it happen boys

Ultra cheap in pharmacies, because our fucking government is cultivating it.

2 different kids trafficked in from some unknown farm. given to an older couple to raise.

im suprised no one is like who took that pro photo? I bet it glows in the dark too

Nice try shill, it says that they are BROTHERS, NO STEP-BROTHERS.

argentina shit brazil forever

No shit.

That doesn't change the fact that he could've lived comfortably and stayed miserable. He just forwent any kind of normalcy to kill innocent people.

Because Russian shills are paid by the post

im jelly
both places are shitholes but what ever you say muh dude

Not necessarily, Latin genes are weird like that

This is a troll thread right?
His mother could've been white, and the brother could've had a black father. While Nikolas had a white father.

don’t believe that’s not why everyone hates you

Different fathers same white whore mother which is probably why he hates niggers.

He’s fucking Cuban and you’re all retarded

>implying a drug addict whore is monogamous

i know, im hated because im whiter than LA CREATURA

Jelly? You can look for months and not find a single employee for an entry level job, while hearing (((them))) complain about the lack of work. And yet, when the pharmacies opened for pot they got lines around the block.

Y no sé porque mierda te escribo en inglés.

they were probably both adopted

the shooter was, anyway.

bueno pero supongo que legalizarla tuvo su impacto positivo en la economia no?
y me contestast en ingles porque sino los amerimutts se enojan porque no entienden algo que ni fue dirigido para ellos

What an odd picture to take. Not as bad as that girl posting a selfie with her newly deceased grandma though.

The media intentionally bends the truth all the time. Why wouldn't they do the same here? Also I have two step brothers plus a half sister and a half brother. I just call all of them brothers and sister. It's degeneracy but so normalized now that most don't even think to add qualifications to the familial titles. So maybe he is partially a nigger or maybe his mom was just slutty. Either way it wasn't the type of stale family situation a child needs growing up.

Michael jackson, faggot

porque la gente “blanca” habla inglés maricon

Literally this

Puto de mierda volve a tu pais hdp

>pic
he has the almost the same facial expression as helper.
I hate that I have empathy for some psychopath.

At any rate, he's adopted and stated that his birth mother was jewish.

she was sent to the ovens I see

claro hipócritas. también estás jodidamente mezclado

wat

You know what's suspicious is he didn't kill his family. Generally, these crazy loners kill family members or people they're living with. Yet, not Cruz.

La Luz Extinguinado

whiter than you, ahmed.

>he actually believes this
>he hasn't considered that maybe its his half brother and his mom was a mudshark, who cheated on his real dad

Hes not white you dumb niggers hes half kike half negro

We wuz skool shootas n shiet

He could have built a mock school in his backyard and everyday paid people to run from him and pretend to get shot with fake bullets and fake blood

Looks pretty clear that they had different fathers.

He killed because mother fucked a nigger.

chupa mi bolas cornudo

Yeah but it could buy you a boat. And a truck to pull it.

Nikolas Cruz did not shoot anyone. People believe the MSM when they say he was wearing a gas mask, everyone recognized him, and then he just walked away with the class and no one said shit? Seriously? Bullshit!

No such thing. Any negro is all negro.

He didn't even know they were looking for him until they grabbed him off the street.

learn english, they are brother because they share at least one parent, which in this case a white mother. Step-brothers share a step-mom/dad, they are in no way related. They are brother because their white mom had a kid with a nigger and a white man. All it means is that their mom was a coal burner.

He looks like a young w0ody allen there

dat nigga trying to steal the vase and nik ain't having it

are you retarded?

Wow, no wonder he was pissed off. Can you imagine how horrible it would be knowing your own mother fucked a nigger and the disgusting result of her bestiality was alive and living in the same house as you? Just awful. Add some psychoactive drugs to his brain, and the results are inevitable.

That 56% guy on the left, poor guy.
>get baboon face
>get a 5'6'' height from degenerate white mom
>wrists that fit into a toilet paper roll
Race mixing should be prohibited.

This just becomes weirder and weirder.
I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.