Intellectual Village

Does this make you sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume5_Epilogue
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume5_Afterword
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Grooming your perfect partner since birth
>winning in the end

Why would it make anyone sad?

It makes me sad that he ditched that poor girl for that hag.

No
Old hags and Christmas cakes deserve to be thrown in the trash

>girl that put in the most effort wins
What's there to be sad about?

Misaka put in a lot of effort to stand by Touma's side and she's still objectively the worst girl.

Nagisa deserved better but Zashikitits is the main girl

Well she is a hardcore stalker that doesn't mind abusing her powers to know where Touma likes to go.

And that's why she DED.

Misaka a shit though, so her effort only brings her back to the starting gate.

>implying that lazy youkai put any effort into that
Nagisa just needed to not implode into a psychological mess of a yandere

Mikoto deserves to lose and the bitch tears that come with it. She's a half assed loser who only thinks about what she wants and her way to get them

>not even 10 posts and people are already talking about Misaka
You guys are obsessed with her

Pretty much the only recurring female character aside from Othinus

Forget about her. Let's talk about best girl.

>Is immortal
>Falls in live with a mortal
>Has to watch the one she fell in love with grow up/experience relationships/ect.

Most of the time they snap because what the fuck else do they have to do all day while they wait for their love to be returned. So not just staying sane but winning is pretty impressive I think.

She is best girl afterall

Why the low quality pic?

It's the one I found lying in my folder.

Why such an antsized image, OP?

She's the worst girl though

I mean, yeah, I guess. I'm just saying she didn't really put a big effort in order to win and probably wouldn't even have the chance to win if Nagisa didn't lose her sanity.

It's one way to make a Zashiki Warashi thread live for more than 5 posts, I suppose. Assuming the mods don't delete it because that one fag linking it to the dying Raildex thread.

It makes me sad that all the alternate universe versions of his life end in a bad end

You missed the point

I won't deny that, I was just saying her winning at all was outside the norm is all.

I know the point that his only good end is with her but its still disheartening knowing that he has no hope with the rich crazy girl or the childhood friend yandere

Go reread it. Do it slowly this time.

But they're not even in the same series

It's 2-3 falseflagging fags. They won't shut up about her

mikoto

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume5_Epilogue
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume5_Afterword

That was fast.

>By the way, the original incident with the St. Bernard was not the only reason that Nagisa broke. It was also because she learned that Shinobu’s feelings were shifting to the Zashiki Warashi (even if he wasn’t aware of it) back in middle school. He can’t exactly complain if she stabs him, can he?
At least she got a route in the multiple fates.

>“Yes. That is the identity of the Red Swarm in the new final answer reached by the simulator.” The short envoy wiped away sweat with his handkerchief. “Those Nonhumans are a species from a foreign world, but they have endlessly taken in the strong points of plants and other animals by mating with them. You could call them the strongest. You could say they have completely controlled the natural selection process that is normally reliant on coincidence.”

Oh boy, time to kill Boo Boo's friends and family all over again.

Enbi still hasn't technically secured the victory, and now she has to deal with a potential harem end.

A better question would be how did Mikoto manage to become both the best character Kamachi has ever written and the best girl?

The best girl is Shiageluck anyway.

Nope, older girls who've always been around you a best.

>Kamijou Touma hates normies like me

When was the last time WORST showed up? She needs to cameo in NT19

no i don't care for it

How is this thread still alive? The OP is literally an LN. I thought the mods were cracking down.

No one cares about you, no one remembers you.

> He can’t exactly complain if she stabs him, can he?
Is stabbing a normal activity between friends in the Kamachiverse?

First summer in a while im guessing? LNs were allowed soon after Hiro took over

wew

You do realize that Light novels are not infact visual novels and also pertain to pretty much every facet of this place right? Stop being retarded. This is your last You

Yes I was retarded, but >>>Sup Forumsrules/1 still applies

Everything is divided like Frenda.

>didn't know about the Underworld
>didn't know resurrecting her friends would bring about the end times
Some Sage she is.

I liked the bit with the canonical alternate endings but why did Hafuri and her mum get to be in three of them each?