gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080217121227AAVHSc9
youtube.com/watch?v=bGdCeMayUjk
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler was maybe the only man who actually fought, warred with the devil and lost. Wanna try again?

>Wanna try again?
This is our destiny :)

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

youtube.com/watch?v=t1-woDckpL8

Might as well try.

Agreed. At least it'd be fun. We could war with the satanic masons and the kikes one last time. Fortune favors the bold.

Yes we have nothing to lose, we just do it over and over life after life kek, might as well enjoy it and please the ancestors. What we do in life my dude what we do in life. Anyone doing anything for the cause they want to discuss?

I'm still at the point of trying to improve myself for the sake of the cause. I wish I could do more.

Well you are upping your knowledge game, the kikes greatest weapon is ignorance so just work on that if it is all you can do atm. Then spread what you learn here, it is like dominoes. The lemmings here will parrot whatever the popular opinion becomes. Part of our job is to shift that "opinion" from nonsense to truth

How do you remember past lives?

Years of practice with deep mediation

What type of meditation techniques do you use? I've been using Tummo lately.

I like tantric, yoga etc but it doesn't really require any specific technique per say I imagine just just use what is most comfy for you

Can you remember your past lives at all?

No I am not at this level myself though I do think perhaps deja vu may be a form of this which I experience often

>No I am not at this level myself
Me either. Thats why I posted >Deja Vu
I have deja vu at least once a week. Supposedly its supposed to mean you're on the "right track" or something.

Bump desu

REEEEEE

kek I like this

Bump

>ywn go crossbow hunting with Varg
youtube.com/watch?v=hXu8M6q6v84

Friendly reminder that Bodhi is a fucking schizo retard regurgitating garbage.

Masons are Jews and building their filthy esoteric crap into Black Sun and Volkische is a perversion of Germanic spirituality.

>schizo
Yes your opinion trumps actual knowledge, math, science, and evidence, and I am the schizo who can prove everything conclusively good work my dude seems legit

You should join the leftists on pleebit they think just like you, you should get along great, this thread is not for you get your mommy to get you some tendies

>Literally zero evidence in videos
>spews kike magic

Sounds like someone is projecting

kek you must try harder my dude bye

Odin is going to kill YHWH and Allah.

Bodhi i have been called by the runes to study them. I have spent the past 4-5 days, 18 hours a day, obsessively trying to learn all I can about the history, application and hidden meanings of the runes. Initially I was drawn to the Elder Futhark, after dismissing the Amanen Futhorkh as 'just something some guy made up'. However, I have since gone even down that path. This is the set of runes that tie into Arayan occult knowledge, as well as esoteric nazi and hitlerism. From this set of runes, the black sun can be constructed. I am sure it has power because it activates something 'frightening' in me that I can't describe. As for the meaning of the runes, I have dreamed about them the past few days, though it is foggy. I have had some insight into the secret meanings, but given the discrepancy between the elder/younger/amanen futharks, I am struggling a little. I wish to use to runes to activate pathways of conscious manifestation in myself. Do you have any specific knowledge on the secret meanings of the individual runes?

Funny, never meditated in my life, always felt lost and displaced all 30 years of my life.
Constantly have the weirdest dejavues, like all the time to the point where i dont even realise it anymore until a few moments later.

youtube.com/watch?v=d66IbZ0Z4JM

We have awakened the Wotan, he will strike vengeance

HITLER WAS A JEW AND THEY'RE WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEIR OWN PEOPLE FUCKING IDIOTS, YOU'RE ALL PAWNS

I have learned the truth of YHWH see my post in a previous thread

Lol is that guy still on Sup Forums did he not lose all credibility after the september happening not happening

Literally drugs

Runes are symbols desu, like any symbol the question is not what does this mean, but rather tell me everything about what this means. The reason the ancients used symbols instead of words (and those beget sentences, paragraphs etc) is because the symbols require enlightenment and knowledge to find their meaning. Knowledge and ideas are not spoon fed to you to tell you what to think, they require you have knowledge and think for yourself to interpret their meaning. Your job is to acquire the knowledge needed to interpret them. I do indeed have my own secrets of the runes, but they are mine and mine alone are they not? You also have yours, do a video desu or write an article and we will put it on the channel.

You're a smart guy

Indeed but you must realize YHWH is not an entity. YHWH is a force an explosion like an orgasm or the big bang. YHWH is actually the torus, the Black Sun even if you will. I think you are referring to Jehovah

Oh but something did happen desu, something you cannot understand and I don't have the time to teach you atm but all the answers are where I put them waiting to be discovered

>Oh but something did happen desu, something you cannot understand

I’d love to try again. My parents and grandparents fought to protect my generation from communism and kikery so i’ll do the same for my kids.

>the Black Sun even if you will
wrong. YHWH is the black box. the bottom of the Irminsul

Some anons here might be willing to help you understand if you ask nicely
wrong, you are using terms (and symbolism) you don't understand the true meaning of

Dont you have a meme picture

maybe pic related will help you. Please try to avoid being childish and kikeish on this thread. If you don't understand something ask questions there are adepts here willing to help you, but don't act like you know more than these anons because it is quite laughable if you truly believe this.

Better to go down fighting and belong to the high drama of human history. Where are they going to send us, heaven!?

I can give you this but you likely won't understand it

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of the celestial event that caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh - The Black Sun
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

This is pleb tier stuff though and this thread is for more advanced discussion atm. Some anons may be willing to discuss with you if you ask them

kek indeed

>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years

No it does not

>Free masons built the pyramids

top kek

This thread is not for noobs sorry, you want the 101 thread

This explains it very briefly desu
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080217121227AAVHSc9

you are the noob they already calculated the book of revelation its called the great disappointment

>you are the noob
Top kek I am sure you believe this, however my dude I have a digital library filled with only a fraction of what I know that all these adepts know about so your opinion is worth about as much as dog doodoo. If you want to learn we can help you but no one is interested in what you think you know here, because you know next to nothing, we barely even speak the same language

Its like learning a new language. I have some instinctual understanding, but i don't want to kid myself that I understand when I may be completely wrong. It is said that odin mastered the runes. I don't wish to merely have vague ideas about what they are, but to truly master them. To understand the web of reality itself, to hold the power to weave through my own will. To awaken the cosmos

you have a library filled with crap and if it does not fulfills you just make up more crap

Jehovah is YHWH. It is the same thing by any of its names, a demon. It is the FAKE demiurge, and has assumed the name and role of 'creator', though it has no creative power.

Well I don't think you should worry about being wrong my friend just be clear this is your understanding or interpretation. After all they are symbols, what you unlock from a symbol is all your own I am sure people would be glad to see other viewers of the channel actually getting involved and willing to help them learn what they discover. Any insights into symbolic interpretations cannot be wrong. After all you are simply recognizing patterns in the creators creation and sharing those interpretations.

if you won't tell me your own meanings, will you at least let me know which set you believe to be the 'true' or most accurate set of 'odanic' runes? And some clues as to what you think their nature is perhaps? Someone said they are the 'gods of the god's, this resonates with me. They seem to be eternal laws of this reality and beyond, possessing their own consciousness

Your picture is atleast 5years old don't act like that is some kind of secret information.../pol is still full of leftiest and muslim propaganda

Desu, YHWH is the big bang, the beginning of the all fathers creation as I said the same thing as the Black Sun.The Torus that creates this cyclical reality it is not an entity it is the heartbeat of the all father himself. I think you are using someone else's misinterpretation to form your own. Remember what I said about decoding symbolic meanings. The original creators of "religions" were scientists, mathematicians, geniuses, they created these symbols to represent these principles of reality like the torus and the true meanings of these symbols are held very close to the chest because they are cheat codes for this reality. The true meaning of "masonic" symbolism should always lead you back to scared geometry, astrology, math, science etc which is all the same thing in the end, the creator. YHWH is no entity it is symbolic of the all father

What even is this "black sun"

Yahweh or YHWH is the name traditional given to the god of the jews. I don't dispute what you are saying, I am only saying that all names of the all father have been corrupted (including that name itself).

I will share something with you. I have called it neegus for a while now, kind of a personal joke I had with a friend regarding this video youtube.com/watch?v=bGdCeMayUjk
The awkwardness and the problem of nomenclature...
The Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao. or something like that

Fun fact in Germany you still have to Swear with the 3 fingers in court likey they do in OP pic

I would focus on their geometry to uncover their meanings, after all when you make a symbol it is because ti is symbolic of something you interpret in this reality which is part of the all fathers creation. If you are asking me which I think to be the original set I am guessing the Eldar Futhrak but even this is not as important as decoding their symbolism for yourself. It is like staring at a picture or a painting, I don't think an interpretation can be wrong it is philosophical. For instance look at the Ing rune it is the same symbol as the seal of Saturn is it not? Also look at the jear rune, this is the greek symbol for phi is it not?

indeed

Can you see?

I have noticed many such things with the elder futhark, however, the story of the Amanen Futhorkh is very appealing in a way. The guy had eye surgery and received mystic visions for a time, in which he received these runes that he believed were the 'original' runes discovered by Odin and also correspond with the 18 spells that odin knew mentioned in the Norse stories. This bloke was tied in with the Germanic occult revival of the time and what later became the esoteric knowledge of the Reich. With his rune set, you can easily see the connections to other runes (a lot more so than the elder futhark), the rune Hag in the Amanen set is the seed and contains all runes, while the 18th Gibor (gebo) is a kind of Swastika or Wolfsangel. The shapes seem to me to be more 'basic' in the sense that they fit together in a more natural way. For some reason this carries with it connotations of efficiency, which I would imagine that primal forces/laws possessing such bizarre consciousness would have. But I could be wrong, and dont want to dedicate months of my life only to reach a dead end

I do see. Take note of this though, top right hand corner. Within this I can see it all

>The guy
Yes Von List! He saw the symbols in his minds eye!
(18, 1+8=9)
>But I could be wrong, and dont want to dedicate months of my life only to reach a dead end
You won't my friend. The secrets of the Runes are what they will awaken within you, they will expand your knowledge of the creation around you and how everything fits together and is connected, share what you learn, no knowledge or philosophy (interpretations) can be wrong only incomplete because it is always expanding. Work on it desu and share what you learn. In essence it is really a form of mediation. You are meditating on the meaning of the geometry of this reality, I don't think this can be wasted time or a dead end

: )

seal of saturn is like a bindrune of Ing and Is. Male fertility, separation, growth - crossed by Ice, stasis, contraction. Ring of saturn perhaps?

or perhaps a bind rune of ing and Algiz

>spells and magic
New seeland education everyone

this is why the runes call to me. I feel that by understanding them, I will understand all symbolism, language, etymology and magic. This is how I beat the eternal Jew

You should also watch the videos on sonic geometry and cymatics. These symbols will represent what the sounds you make saying them represents, as I said ti is all connected. These Runes represent the voice of God. The sonic resonance that gives matter form. So when a person makes these sounds these runes represent, these are the shapes that are made in this reality. So they are really an interpretation of the creators language (math) as much as it mans isn't it?

Did I make some spelling mistakes and conflate two different eras of the langauge? I'm sorry if I offended you, this shit is new to me and there are lots of new language rules to learn. I can imagine it would b tha same 4 me if sum1 wuz 2 yews inglich lyke dis. My apologies.

Hitler was the second coming. He could have built heaven on earth but the kikes had to finish him off, just like the did the first time.

one thing Hitler didn't have, was the internet. Can you imagine the actual memetic power of the Reich in full shit posting mode? They could have done something crazy, like get Trump elected......

I thought the "kings off banter" would have seen through my shitpost
Disappointed senpai desu

The nazis thought the black sun was underneath the earth. Despite the visions they saw and the tech they had, they were deceived by fallen angels. The only thing below our flat hallow earth is hell.

boo! We're gonna get ya!

Because it comes from ancestral times, it's not specific to NatSoc. They copied ancient pagan rites.

I'm out of the loop and I've not had an interest in these generals. What's is this general and movement about?

Newbie to esoteric stuff here. I want to know about the black sun and runes and sacred geometry and all that, and this image has helped shed a bit of light on it for me. But here's my confusion. Why all the mysterious crap? You say "you must find the knowledge yourself" but how do you do that without literally being told, either by someone directly, or by reading what someone has written? Or by reading what someone has written that you were directly referred to by someone? It's not like I could stare at fucking nature meditating long enough and discover it's meaning. If that were true, then monks all over the world would be experts in esoteric symbolism and sacred geometry.

So the very fact that I now understand the black sun slightly better by reading pretty much proves that the "you must find the knowledge yourself" thing is crap, because I literally was just told by the person who made that image some information that broadened my knowledge.

I didn't believe in god until Trump, the insurmountable odds of his victory make me think God sent him to give us more time. We cannot stop the inevitable.

for you

awakening

the image was the red pill. You still had to swallow

Half life 3 confirmed

Helping the wise surf the Kali Yuga my dude start with this
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

>Why all the mysterious crap?
Well desu it is only mysterious to those on the outside looking in much like someone who is illiterate in an English course. There is just a lot of knowledge you have to have to understand it.
>You say "you must find the knowledge yourself" but how do you do that without literally being told, either by someone directly, or by reading what someone has written?
It isn't that you can't be told it is just so much information I doubt anyone will take the time to do it, it is pretty pointless to even try. You way as well try to "tell" someone all the knowledge they need to have a PHD in history, it just doesn't work like that.

I gave you everything you need to learn the material, now you have to actually learn the material. It is all on the channel, it is it's purpose
>I literally was just told by the person who made that image some information that broadened my knowledge.
I made that image

Woke

Will check it out in a bit, thanks.

Is the tl;dr esoteric natsoc or something?

>Is the tl;dr esoteric natsoc or something?
In way I guess. It is the truth desu, there is only one truth.

>Is the tl;dr esoteric natsoc or something?
Basically. Spiritual natsoc, I guess...