So does Sup Forums actually hate women, or is it just some inside joke?

So does Sup Forums actually hate women, or is it just some inside joke?
I don't mind the "racism", but the rampant misogyny over here kinda throws me off

>the rampant misogyny over here kinda throws me off

Tumblr is a few clicks away

Sup Forums is scared of women.

Nobody loves women more than me which is why I want them to be actual women married and in the kitchen and not out larping as men

This. I wish white women weren't brain washed by you know who.

i dont hate them, but 99% of them are dumb as bricks and its irritating.

white women are ushering in the downfall of western society.

You could go back yo facebook, where everybody for you being a whiny cunt. It's up to you

Gah sage

me too thanks

Sup Forumsacks don't hate women though, they hate feminism

real women shun feminism.

1 post by this id, meme flag, sliding kike thread

Sup Forums view of women is inherently flawed because it assumes traditional gender roles are independent of the roles we have today. The fact is with traditional gender roles, raising children is delegated to women.
Sup Forums doesn't seem to grasp the irony of this situation, as they don't think women should be in the workplace yet trust them to raise children properly

I love tits and pussy, too bad women are attached to those great parts

I don't hate them, but they serve no valuable purpose in my life.

/thread

No I love women just not modern women
They are self-destructive and their naivety is destroying good nations

soon with artificial wombs bio cunts will no longer serve a purpose. pure 2d waifus for all

>be white woman
>loved by everyone for most part
>notice this and assume white men aren't as liked by everyone because they're just assholes
>don't realize it's literally only because these guys want to fuck
>don't realize or don't care that i'm just a conquest for some smelly ooga booga
>let my natural compassion get the best of me because the west has given me the ability to have a choice
>start voting against my own interests
>start getting used by tyrone as a cum dumpster
>don't get any respect from him
>start to realize whats happening after years of this bull shit
>try to come back to my white men like nothing ever happened
>yell and scream about how there's no good men and they need to "accept her mistakes" and "not care about her'history'"

and then people come here and ask why we're misogynists. you see, we aren't even misogynists because we hate women. we're misogynists because we don't trust these roasties. they have only casued trouble whenever they have been given power/choice. and the outliers do not make up for the majority of women who are just too retarded to not act in a borderline suicidal way.

>but the rampant misogyny over here kinda throws me off
kys

>misogyny is pointing out what women can't actually do despite all their rambling
I'm the biggest misogynist here then. And proud of it.

why don't you throw that sickle up in the air and let it fall on your head

This. It's all anger because we love them.

sauce on the grill?

This.

If you want respect from pol, you better not be a fucking coal burner that's a pretty good start.

>lol Sup Forums is so stupid how can they trust women to do a job they've done throughout all of human history up to the last few decades

Don't hate them, but most of them are certainly less intelligent than men

Not all women, but the amount I hate increases each day.

I'll never be as big a misogynist as a woman. The problem, Stacy, is that you're a pampered creature who thinks any criticism of you is hatred, unless it's from Chad, and he's artful about it.
I don't hate women. I just don't find shit tests, being held in contempt because I do something unattractive, and attempts at shaming to be charming, per se. This happens with women, particularly white women.

damn leaf is actually right for once

I don't think I hate women. I mean, I hate some women, like little goblin feminists, yes.

We don't, we love women, just not the antifeminine coal burning vapid modern "women" that are so prevalent in society today.

Also
>no hymen no diamond

I wish it was legal to hunt feminists. They are cancer.

Nothing has hurt me more in life than women.....I dont hate them I just dont want to have feeling for them anymore.

no its just a prank bro, like this

definitely this. the bitter incel shit all comes from /r9k/

/r9k/ hasnt been that way in years from what ive seen

seems more like Sup Forums just filled up with some more autistic christfags from reddit who fell for the conservative girl meme even though half of them are projecting and fuck shitskins even more than moderately liberal chicks

>projecting

*compensating

The comment and picture is a great reminder why i will never go to that cesspool that is reddit, what a bunch of fucking spergs.

4chanhas many bitter virgin losers.

>1 post by this ID

I love my waifu

She says hi by the way

fuck off and kill yourself roastie

t. leftist cuck virgin who thinks he has to conform to womens beliefs to get laid

your picture says it all, you're not a libertarian, and you're obviously not an authoritarian like a nazi

As you get older you will learn yourself that women beg for being controlled. They want it and if they don't get it they will lash out violently until they find someone that does totally control them.

No one here hates women. We're just honest about their natural flaws in the same way we are honest about the natural flaws of men. Make a commitment to yourself: abandon the ideological lense and first simply see reality the way it really is, THEN assess what the observable problems are and what the practical solutions might be. Lysenkoism will kill us all. Only truth can save us.

checked
pic related is from r_____ but who give a shit, it's good.

>misogyny
I value women quite highly desu
I pay for them regularly
sex shouldn't be for free

And Leftists/SJWs typically suffer from personality disorder. Your point?

/r9k/ was overun by roasties, and fags particularly traps in the last 2 years.

Women are children. Why shouldn't we hate them?

they want it until it gets annoying. tell them they can't go out with their friends and they get upset. they only want control when it suits them. they don't want to make decisions but they want the freedom to come and go as they please. that's what feminism has always been about. "let us do what we want while you guys make the big decisions"

So much this

No I'm scared of women but at the same time love them and want a cute shorter girl to make me her bf and treat me like the woman if that makes sense. Not sure what this is called but I'm sure there are other intellectuals like this out there.

>Not sure what this is called
You're a faggot

It's called being a pervert, stop watching degenerate moe shit and start watching action anime instead

Why gingers women are such a race traitor

Pic related.

we simply dont care faggot

Back to the reddit

Might as well open a new life insurance god damn

only scared of them secretly being trannies

That's an ugly bitch though. Even with a hat on you can tell her hairline's fucked.

pol hates dumb women that just brainlessly follow society/media and vote for the far left.

BUT even women don't buy it anymore hell trump got in BECAUSE whity women voted for him. And in Europe they are suddenly not ok anymore with "welcome fugees" crap after getting attacked, raped and ignored by politicians... who would have thought lol
Bet the "elites" are nervous that they now even start to lose women.

I'm indifferent to them , got burned by their tricks enough years ago to not bother with them.