#OneLess

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adn40mx/status/966501849133088768
twitter.com/itaintmesaigon/status/966149014747000834
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heh. Interesting way to troll this hashtag. Just show lots of photos of field stripped guns.

#OneLess

Im doing my part. #Oneless #nomorebabykillers

Doing my part from bongland

This one has a whole second tier of memery. First one to figure out gets 3 anal sex coupons.

Gee Bill, TWO keyboards?

>government model

#OneLess

probably for a d v a n c e d s h i t p o s t i n g

Now bin it

#oneless

But I lost my bin ruling the waves

>ThinkPad
>it isn't running Loonix
user, I...

Because having to make workarounds just so I can connect to my work's creo/windchill makes so much more sense than having native support.

I'm an idiot.

fuck
I put "one less" not "oneless" in the catalog search field

#OneLess

Let's make the "obvious bolt from another fun" thing a calling card. Also arrange the parts like they're going up for inspection.

Like this?

Feels good to do my part
#oneless
#neveragain
#metoo
#freemyniggashmurda

i-is that a folding derringer?

Even more dangerous than the non-folding derringers...

#OneLess
#hurr

would posting a reverse time-lapse video of assembling one work?

reeeeeeeeee

i fully recognize my frustration is from a lack of knowledge but 1911s are annoying as heck. just looking at the little pieces makes my blood pressure raise.

>i fully recognize my frustration is from a lack of knowledge but 1911s are annoying as heck. just looking at the little pieces makes my blood pressure raise.
Field stripping them is a bitch as well compared to a Hi-Power or CZ-75

Obviously you lack knowledge. That is an airsoft gun.

My landlord tried to give me $20 after she saw the post. They all literally think I cut my AR up.

I'll make a nice post for them all tomorrow about how its fucked up they're so happy that I can't defend my home and my family. About how its fucked up that they think destroying my rifle will somehow reduce violence, implying that i'm a criminal or something. About how they're only interested in seeing spooky assault rifles destroyed and not in reducing violence, because obviously I was never going to commit a crime with a firearm. And about how they take Obvious bullshit so seriously because it agrees with their opinion, hopefully showing them their confirmation bias and planting the seed of doubt.

One of ours made the mexican channel on TV! Screenshot in the background at the beginning.

twitter.com/adn40mx/status/966501849133088768

Crackers they fell for it.

Looking forward to update.

Nah, this is my airsoft gun

Any noguns who want to troll Twitter, please use my Uzi. It needs love.

It was uploaded originally this morning but nobody is going to find it now after all these hours. Please make me proud of you. Mention masheen gunz. I really want to see this on the news.

The comments are sickening.

You *are* going to put the rifle back together and show them, aren't you?

#OneLess
#StopCrimeBeforeItHappens

Am I doing it right?

Of course. I'll also be using it to dispose of all my ammo, by turning the gunpowder into gas and burying the projectiles into a dirt berm.

As funny as that is it is really insulting that all those people who act so friendly with you and claim to be so proud of you are actually being incredibly insulting by implicitly accusing you of being a potential mass murderer. If they really think that of you then they must either be extremely patronizing or have really low standards for how they think a normal decent person should act. Either way they can go fuck themselves.

you like those milwaukee tin snips i need to get some nice ones

I like you

I like you too.

p.s. in case you might have forgotten

pic related

TOP KEK

Cuts through thin metal really easy. Can't complain, thought it would be fitting for the pic.

Bless you and keep you, user. Be certain to post pics and screenies and keep us apprised of any resultant butthurt.

>The fire control group
>The recoil spring plug
>The barrel that can't cam or link about a slide stop pin

Unfortunately, I can't tell you what the barrel or FCG belong in, because I've only read technical manuals for guns I've owned.

Surrender monkies fell early. Our pictures are now their leading news images and video intros.

twitter.com/itaintmesaigon/status/966149014747000834

Those at the safety knives they make us use at work because the only come out like a quarter of an inch and auto-retract.

Its fucking working.

Guys, seriously please everyone do this. We can totally delegitmize their movement. Also its fucking hilarious.

Semiauto knife with lengthazine restrictions?

The movement's been delegitimized since last night. Sup Forums and /k/ took it over early and flooded it with combined images and twitter resharing.

At the same time we're also pissing off boomers who can't tell what is really happening. When we're called out, they'll say it was news outlets rushing to publish fake news for the globalists doctrine.

Lefties are swooning over the pictures, not realizing it's all fake.... then when we're called out, they'll say they knew all along.

Double fucking win!

Yeah it's a reverse switchblade. Instead of extending when we press the button it retracts when you release the button.

>knifebullet button

>yfw your gun is #OneLess on its own

#freethepoliticalprisonerrobertshmurda

Dear sweet /k/ommando's, every one of you.
I love you all so very much for this. this is going to be epic and I'm so very grateful I get to not only witness but participate in the fucking of liberal feelings antigun nuts hearts and minds and gun control delegitimizing on such a spectacular level. This is gonna be guuuuuud.

user i...

First actual lol I've had on here in a while

Thx brother. Spread it far and wide. getting some decent traction both from our side and shitlibs.

I did my part.

Am I doing it right?

#one less

There is no hope for you, here; have a soy latte

if I put one together can some user post it for me?I am too lazy even to make a fake twitter.

We need all the gun fags we can get, run him off after the NFA is repealed and we are sitting like it's the wild west again.

Someone please destroy a Glock and Wesson 45mm FPO. Make sure to mention its long history from the 1700s, designed by the famed gunsmith Colt Koch.

Motherfuckin kek'

I'm just doing my part

mmmmm, shekels

OI YOU CHEEKY WANKER
IS THAT A KNIFE??????

#TwoLess
Don't mind my dildo btw

#oneless

THIS ENTIRE THREAD

That feel when no guns and nothing to post.

I actually got just interested in glocks. are they okay? why do they blow up like in your image? I really like the way the gen 5 G19 looks, but I want to keep my hands.

Feeling safer now

here you all go

Spot what's wrong with this image.

I'm literally crying right now, you are just so, so brave
#oneless

Jeffrey Johanson @JeffreyRohanson share my shit if you can.

>The bolt action receiver
>an oil filter wrench
>pliers
>a fuckin drill
oh and the best part
>cleaning rod inside the upper
well done

god fucking dammit this is the /k/ I know and love.
Feels good to be back boys.
Normies go and stay go.

The problem is that you own a 1911 in the first place

#oneless

Feel free to post this one, twitter is gay.

@JeffreyRohans12*

But... but the layers of fact checkers. They failed. On BOTH sides of the Atlantic.

/looks traumatized

no replies yet

Want is left of my AR-15 #oneless

Shit the picture didn't send

Stage 1

I will put my stuff in tomorrow when I can

Stage 2

Stage 3 -- Bait is fresh, post em

#oneless