Chris Ayers dies

>Chris Ayers dies
>Linda Young returns to voice Frieza in Dub

How would the DBZ community react to this? How would YOU feel about this?

I would kinda be ok with this because i feel like Linda Young does such a good job at bringing out the sadistic side in Frieza, there were a lot of times she made him sound like a real nightmare, But i feel like they would probably get the DBZ abridged dude to voice him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aYTUVp2mHC8
youtu.be/VCttS3LeCOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=zaLoTA6yICc
youtube.com/watch?v=i9Gbjbcuk7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Linda sounds more alien, Chris makes a better snobby tyrannical prick. It's up to personal preference.

I want to hear Frieza's native tongue.

I gotten used to goku Japanese voice already but goku english voice will always be the best for me.

Linda was the one that sounded like a chain smoker with emphysema, right?
Fuck that shit, I'd stick to subs.

I'm pretty sure it's just one ass blasted spic spamming the catalog

>dubs
No i wont check em.

Too bad they changed bulma voice.

dragonball is literally the anime when most people think of anime and it got me into anime, banning dragonball basically bans all shounen and then turns Sup Forums into waifu /e/2.0 for no apparent reason

Is DBS the new Naruto?

Sure it is. I bet all the Naruto, Gainax, Trigger, Bleach, Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, and so on threads are all one spic too.

I wish they'd both get purged out of existence.

Pls don't die Chris I loved you in P&SWG

Nah. It is still a lot more better and entertaining than naruto.

>Gainax, Trigger, Bleach, Hero Academia, Fairy Tail, and so on threads are all one spic too.
Hey, you said it not me.

Yes

This thread hasn't been deleted yet, so maybe we aren't completely screwed?

Not really. Only powerlevels fags are triggered by toei decisions and complain about universe 6 and 7 getting all the glory.

They're dealing with the ban evading spammer right now.

Dragon ball is trash and you should feel bad for following it if you're over the age of 12.

If banning loli means removing people like you then so be it.

Wrong.

You should feel bad for watching anime if you aren't a Chinese girl.

You guys are literally arguing over who's feces tastes better.

>Unironic dub threads all over Sup Forums
What the fuck is happening to this board?

Nothing? Sup Forums has been like this since 2012.

Posting this again.
Frieza vs kale,caulifla and cabba: Frieza
Frieza vs toppo: Tie
Vegeta vs hit: Hit
Picoolo vs universe 6 namekians:Tie
Jiren eliminates gohan, android 17 and 18

>Linda sounds more alien

This is what i really liked about her portrayal of Freiza. I feel like Chris sounds to human and non-threatening. He's definitely got the Aristocrat thing going on but its just not intimidating or sinister or like the Jap voice actor.

>not intimidating or sinister
nigger what
youtu.be/aYTUVp2mHC8

Freeza is fucked, this time the actual legendary super saiyan is there to kick his ass. May be he can have the time to take one or at most two of those jobbers but he's losing for sure if goes against Brolina

>liking linda young
youtu.be/VCttS3LeCOQ

I knew it's gonna be that one.

Man, DBZ makes me so nostalgic

>i feel like they would get the DBZ abridged dude to voice him
you're fucking delusional and so is everyone else who sniffs the farts of that fucking piece of shit stuck up amateur fandub with """""jokes""""" that amount to LOL REFERENCES MEMES HAHA XD and a bunch of faggots trying way too hard to do serious acting in their dumb fuck parody in order to pad out their resume for real work pretending they can actually act
if you think they're EVER going to be in an official release and not anything but a bunch of niggers making money by stealing someone else's show and making their own shitty version of it you can go back to fucking reddit

>watching dubs
Go back to Sup Forums

Not seeing the problem here.

>dubs
>on Sup Forums

>dubs

>being this assmad

come back to computer and suddenly db is banned from Sup Forums? wtf did i mss?

if you're trying to say that the dialogues are bad or cheesy i agree, but thats easy to fix in 2017 but other than that you aren't really giving an opinion on anything. I really think she did a great job at portraying Frieza and has a lot of potential in the modern day after years of practice just like the other voice actors.

>wtf
Kill yourself back to Sup Forumseddit

>spics
>liking ameridubs

Can't you even read the sticky?

Still holding that Sup Forumsoogeyman close Sup Forums?

>spic
>a person that likes Freedomdub
You ret/a/rd.

>who the fuck cares
>on an anime board
>talking about English Dub
>Spic
Nice one retard

Nothing, if you were here before 2010 youd realize that/

>caring about dbshit
>not a spic
Just kill yourselves.

>literally from Sup Forums
Do yourself a favor and stop using reaction images you fucking retard.

Oh hell no.

>dubs
Can you be more of a fucking tumor?

>getting this assblasted over a reaction pic
Sup Forumsutism

Hakai!

(You) ret/a/rd.

Just kill the Caulifags, the Gohaniggers, and toeishills in general and you get threads that are clear of shitposting. The difference between the manga thread and the anime thread was astounding, the manga thread had actual quality discussion, the likes of which I had not seen since the preliminaries of the tournament of boring.

>Lol

The first has already been purged from what I know.

damn son, what did they do to you?

>the manga thread
which one?

>wanting to watch a show translated to your native language makes you cancer
>getting mad everyone doesn't watch it like you doesn't

Thank god, they were the worst of the two. Honestly they made me hate the real character, but she'll always be second to Kale. Kale didn't need characterfags for me to hate her cause she's a flanderised Broly.

This is Sup Forums and that's how it's been since it's inception, gently kill yourself.

Nah, the manga should the one trashed. Barely anyone reads it enough to to have any actual discussion.

Hakai!

there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that unironically watch the english dub because they believe it is better

It wasn't too long ago user, but a manga thread was created and holy it was clean, I think it was 2 weeks ago when it was running?
>actual discussion
shitposting isn't discussion.

Why the fuck is Jiren doing nothing still??

>Redditor trying to pretend he's an oldfag
Elitism about what language you should watch taiwanese slideshows in is fucking childish

ok, whatever Sup Forumsutism

He must be shy, at least Toppo is with him.

Except she's not Broly, and has little to no similarities besides her Hulk-out form's speech, which went away.

At this point the only way it makes sense is if it turns out he really dislikes to fight despite being strong as fuck.

Does this mean she now won't hulk out every time she gets possessive of Caulifa because of her interacting with a male and consequently jealous at said male because of it? What characterization even is there left then? This character is way worse than the original Broly, at least there was a reason for his KAKAROT chimping out, which was due to him associating Goku crying right next to him with the murder attempt.

Exactly, she's a worse version of Broly. Broly is a full on psycho, granted his reasons for rage were still worse but when you're insane you tend to act out of rational boundaries. With Kale all we have is Autistic Dyke rage because she hates getting cucked. Not only that Kale is fucking disproportionate, her torso is fucking thin yet she has arm muscles and shoulders that put Hulk to shame. I laugh at Kale's scenes, while I get goosebumps at Broly's scenes. Essentially Broly is like a madman and Kale is like a clown, both act ridiculous but one evokes fear, the other evokes laughter.

>Arguing over which shitfest is better

jesus christ I thought we were rid of this fucking argument. don't bother saying anything about Nurutu because you're just going to attract some faggot like who also cannot stand the idea of someone having an opinion and is then going to post the same fucking webm over and over because he thinks his shit is better than your shit both of you see

enjoy this shitty deviant art I got it just for you guys

Dyspo is love, Dyspo is life

Then she's a cheap discount Broly. The point being she's garbage.

I don't have to agree with Vegeta, But, i do agree that Kai has better quality control in its writing and quality. Z just did something better.

I wouldn't mind who Frieza fights, I only want F to play.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

the only thing Z did better was be aired when you were a stupid fucking child with a squishy brain so you're artificially attached to an objectively shittier version

Nah, Broly is as 2D as you can get. You might not like it, but at the very least Kale has actual character growth.

Blame the current art style. Toyotaro has also drawn her that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaLoTA6yICc
Has he done a picture on it? Source?

What exactly are you trying to argue that Kai did better? I've already said that the writing was better and i think the voice acting was more consistent, But just feel like some of the voice acting in Z just did far better than Kai in delivery and sounded more natural. Also a lot of the older voices were better as well. All im getting from you is "BUT VEGETA SAID IT WAS BETTER SO ITS BETTER!!"

>being this mad
Why though?

I would tell you to post examples instead of
>muh feels
but none exists, because Z never had any good acting or non forced voices

It's the V-jump cover. Not 100% sure, though.

That same Goku pose was in the beginning of the latest chapter, though.

Kale having 'character growth' means nothing since she just transitions from being garbage to being less interesting garbage.

kale and caulifla got rapid fire strength boosts and character development but still havent had an actual fight where they did anything cool. nobody gets anything cool

It's definitely her canon look. She won't suddenly get curves

At first, Vegeta VA decided to dub DBK as a replacement for their DBZ dub because the hardcore fans hated it and called it a butchering.
DB Kai would use the japanse terminology (kienzan/destructo disc), accurate scripts, original music, replacement VAs, etc.

Around the Android arc he got burnt out because he was doing the same story again, and again, and again.

Nowadays he considers Battle of Gods and Resurrection F their best work because they were new stories.

I was talking about her legendary form user

I never liked the new voice but I did like the old raspy voice. I don't like the voice Frieza has in Super either.

why? what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=i9Gbjbcuk7s

>post examples
All you had to do was ask, Z is way more natural and emotional. Kai sounds phoned in and cartoony. While were at it the bruce faulconer soundtrack creates way more tension and ups the mysterious Sci Fi feel that DBZ eludes. While Kai only has some happy gay sounding disco pop during Vegeta and gokus fight to the death. I know the Faulconer track gets a bad rap for not shutting up but even its lows eclipse the Subs Highs, not counting SS2 Gohans transformation.

>Sci Fi feel that DBZ eludes
please elaborate on this

>Capsules that contain huge objects
>highly advanced technology
>Super warriors with beam attacks
>traveling to different planets in spaceships
>Fighting alien life forms
>Mysterious transformations
>Nameks
>Androids Destroying the future
>Lone warrior sent back to the past to save the Future in his time machine
>Mad Scientists