Killed billions of people and got away with it

>Killed billions of people and got away with it
What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/gtlp89grtk7r71h/Index Mobile Game August Test Audio Files.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a fucking dumbass. Even more retarded than Shirou.

He's just a high schooler
give him a break

Did he apologize? "Yeah...Sorry" seems to work

>Misaka thread got 404'd
What is going on?

idk who that is because i make a point to avoid things that are bad

I'll make a guess though, the misanthropic writer of his character was self inserting in really disgusting ways

raildexfags are just as cancerous as jojofags

Maybe it's because there are about 50 Raildex threads going around.

When did he kill billions of people? I haven't kept up with the light novels.

This is completely wrong.

I bet it isn't though ; )

How can an machine self insert into a human?

by interfacing with the brain and uploading all it's data into it.

Duh.

Shirou has a trauma justifying that, what's his excuse ?

It's in NT.

He has no excuse. He's willing to take away everyone's happiness and kill them for what he believes is right.

Now if he was a bit different EVERYTHING would change. but we can't have that now, can we?
unless the virtual-on thing is an AU where touma decided he liked virtual-on so everyone solves their problems playing it.

Then how the fuck is the "gets" thread still around?

The needs of the crying girl infront of you outweigh the needs of the many. That's how it goes, right?

>He's willing to take away everyone's happiness and kill them for what he believes is right.

lolwathahahahahahaha is this show for real

It's not like he didn't have a rough day too.

I dont remember that at all and I watched all the 3 or 4 anime.
It was like 5 years ago though.
Is the LN worth reading?

No. This is why we have daily Raildex threads to this day. So we can talk shit about it.

Just a kid ®

>any other anime fanbase
>as cancerous as jojofags

Come on now you know that's impossible.
Jojofags are the ponyfags of anime.

The DBS niggers are coming pretty close.

Actually went into one of those threads the other day. At least mobileposter is just one guy. That was a fucking complete group effort.

But mobileposter is our mascot. You wouldn't want her to disappear would you?

mediafire.com/file/gtlp89grtk7r71h/Index Mobile Game August Test Audio Files.rar for anyone who wanted it

>mobileposter
>guy

Demon King Touma soon obviously.

>decide to visit DBS thread because i liked DB/Z back in the day
>posts about Son Goku being beautiful
>posts about Jobhan
>some tingling shit and posts about wanting to fuck 18
>this goes on until bump limit

Every fucking time.

Thank god for the mods. They are killing the shitposters through repeated bans, Cauliflafags are fucking done for. Now if they could ban Gohanfags and Toeishills, DBS will no longer be cancer. No amount of shitposting should be allowed to grow that bad

Suffered through billions of lifetime is a good enough excuse, user.

Well, I want to fuck 18 too. Not too different from the Misaka posting here.

>2 fucking chapters left before the english translations are finally fucking finished with Daihaseisai
Soon

This should be a wake up call for some, because we're heading in that direction ourselves.

>heading
>implying we're not already there

Believe it or not, it's still not as bad. We do sometimes get discussions going.

We are nowhere near what I saw. We were there during that time we had half a thread of people posting Mikoto and Othinus over and over again.

How are the spics translating it so fast compared to the eng tl group?

We're heading in the wrong direction. Soon we will lose our way if we aren't careful. We have to stop this darkness that is the constant shitposting.

Nah, these DBS dudes are on an entire new level. Their thread is literally nothing but memes with Chadhan, Caulifla and shit like that with some good ole waifufaggotry. There's literally nothing more.

Which is such a shame because Dragon ball forums are fucking shit and I'm not touching reddit

It's not like you are missing something, Toriyama's creativity ended more or less a bit after the first Freeza saga and now it's just the same shit again and again.

I miss the simpler times of the mercenary Tao Pai Pai beating indians and going around on his incredible flying log.

Don't even imply that. Entire threads have been filled with nothing but chad, taco, trace, job, jobber, beautiful, btfo, concessions and such. It got so bad that they actually started posting Shaggy memes of all things. Worst part is those Shaggy memes are not even the bottom of the barrel, look lets just drop this shit and talk about raildex cause were getting offtopic now.

Dragon ball isn't really worth discussing anyway. Don't get me wrong, i loved watching DBZ back in the day but i don't know what to discuss about a show where death has literally no meaning, is full with plot holes and no explanations about a lot of things. For me it's just a good time killer, or rather it was. I'm not really into DBS at all.

He's right. So how about this billion year old normal high school boy that has killed billions of people and is the indirect cause of almost all of the world's suffering?

He's not going to do anything like NT9 where he kills billions, he's going to break the heart and spirit of one by denying him his greatest wish and giving him a full dose of reality.

So how do you think NT will end? I'm personally thinking that it will end with a bigger bang then OT with Aleister actually winning and achieving his goal of a new phase, but Touma is left in the old one without anyone and no one in the new phase remembers him

We'll all die before Raildex ends.

Aleister wants to eradicate all of the phases because they are causing random tragedies that people have no control over. I do actually think he is going to win, and then the setting will be the pure world. That's if this does get a third series.

Oh yeah I forgot about his true goal, sorry I was confused. I'd like to see a setting in the pure world, wonder what the saints would become in it.

I would really like Aleister winning.
A "villain" winning is something you almost never see I'd really like to see how the story would progress if Aleister won and Touma has to deal with all the new shit that would happen.

>Aleister wins
>Touma goes nuts for whatever reason, possibly the death of Othinus
>roles reverse and now Touma is the main enemy of raildex

With no magic and him most likely still having IT, that would be a serious fucking problem.

Exactly, thats why Aleister will save the world. Aleister will become the hero

i want this, i really want demon king touma to proceed to shit all over the entire cast in a massive pile of bullshit and shenanigans as the Antagonist because someone has majorly fucked up.

If Aleister plan is to delete magic from existance but keep esper powers, then maybe Accel is a huge part of his plan because if he could control him somehow nad level him up to 6 then he could pottentially control the world even without magic.
Maybe his plan is to somehow mindbrake Accel or control him via Will or something so he could have the top powerlevel in the world.

>Aleister, thanks for saving us from something you caused! You cunt.

>Aleister does what he does because he believes it's the right thing to do
>Touma does what he does because he believes it's the right thing to do

What did Kamachi mean by this?

Touma's been steadily going like this
>Selfless Hero who punched and saved people with his speeches
>By NT9, becomes selfish but still keeps up a heroic attitude. He denies what the people want by saving Othinus
>Runs away rather then saving the HP
>Grows more and more unhinged, developing makeshift weapons as well as lariating and going as far as to harm innocent civilians
>Realises his existence brought about the dark side, tries to make a speech and realises it was shit
Pure headcannon territory now
>Othinus was the thing that halted the effects of the omega worlds on him, but with her death it takes effect and makes him cold, calculating and distant. Touma is no longer the same
>Becomes more villain like, actively hurting people to achieve what he wants and even killing them. Salvation is no longer something he considers
>Unleashes IT, becoming a global calamity that indiscriminately kills and causes chaos wherever he walks. He's the absolute of what he was at the beginning at this point

>Then a simple speech from "insert character name" makes him all better again.

I have never seen such beautiful pottery, it makes me tear a bit.

That's basic human behaviour. Even you do what you do because you believe it is right. Or you do nothing, because you're a lazy ass

Some people do bad shit despite knowing it's wrong though.

So Touma in terms of morality/character alignment is Neutral, reight?

What would be like Good or Evil Touma? I can imagine Evil Touma as a manipulative psychopath who only saves people (both good and evil) just to use as pawns in his own evil deeds.

>I can imagine Evil Touma as a manipulative psychopath who only saves people (both good and evil) just to use as pawns in his own evil deeds.
Maybe he's been doing that from the start and is waiting a bit longer to gather some more people around him and then reveal his ultiamte evil plan.

That orange tree still looks like an explosion every time I see this picture.

Wait it's not an explosion?

>What the fuck was his problem?
A garbage character in a garbage series.

Get over it, fag.

>I want to do it even though it's impossible
>I must do it even though it's impossible
Eh.

Raildex threads seem to attract more secondaries than usual. What happened?

The return of Raildex!

Crossover where Touma gets a battleship of Sisters maids ala Heivia when?

What if Touma starts using a gun now that he's a bit unhinged?

Season 3 announcement soon, of course secondaries jump on

The answer lies within your question.

they would become normal humans since their source of of power is gone

I love Mikoto

I love Accel

Let's not get crazy here.

Nope, he gets his ass kicked so many times he has to tag team for a majority of his fights and suffers regularly by his "harem." No instance of happiness in his life.

How do we stop him?

Kuroko will never give two shits about him so we don't need to do anything

Ban sales of eggs in all convenience stores.

Nice try, Mikotocuck.

>Lola takes over AC
>because of European incompetence the eggs are contaminated with chemicals
>no more eggs for a week
Fukou da

Kamikoto soon

>triple 4
>4 means death in Japan
Kamikoto is ded

Boy, we're DED, aren't we?
are we board refugees again?

I dropped NT14 like in the second chapter and never managed to pick it up again, just didn't feel worth it after going through the previous 13 volumes and finding them less fun than OT.

Have things improved? Should I make the effort and finish 14?

Thing have improved but if you didn't like NT1-12 there is no point.

NT 18 is where shit get's real again. More info on IB.

14 was Kamachi repeatedly punching you in the gut because who knows why. 15 has some interesting stuff with Mikoto. 16 normal high school boys vs kaijus you can find anywhere, 17 being Mad Max and Magic God rumble, and 18 is the biggest happening volume of the series.

Although if you didn't like GREMLIN arc, you might've just lost interest in the series.