Tfw you're not truly anonymous on Sup Forums

>tfw you're not truly anonymous on Sup Forums
>tfw every post you've ever made can come back to haunt you
Just end me now. How do you cope with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1001431/download
youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Human_Rights_Tribunal
youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Become so powerful the police don't give a shit.

one day post histories will leak, I bet

TFW: There's suddenly repercussions

Did he post it here? Also you have to be a real dumbass to post violent threats anywhere.

jews did 9/11

lmao in that case im fucked

You go all in

The dangers of being a tripfag.

You have to fill out a Google fucking captcha every time you hit "post". What made you think it was anonymous?

>verification not required for your next post

so we're just going to ignore how this guy is already on a watchlist for being a sex offender and it doesn't state that it was posted on here, this likely means that the fact he's a Sup Forums user had nothing to do with it but the media putting more bullshit in peoples heads

because we're 100% sure you're the name attached to your gmail account

Lol did he even get convicted of this shit?

Listen, who are the people killing students?
It's the fucking losers. Facts are facts.
Where do these losers tend to hang out? Here
I'm all for spying on everyone here including me if it means preventing someone from doing something retarded because they think they're some kind of important hero.

>How do you cope with this?
By not making retarded threats online like a faggot.

This

it's all satire, anyways, user, no one really hates minorities here

practically anyone could be using this computer right now

No shit its not anonymous.

gas the kikes
- Sam Hyde

how do you get this? Theres a ton of good shit i never got to screencap

You're an idiot to post violent threats on the internet since 2006

>I'm all for spying on everyone

I second this

I am fine

>tfw you will be dragged before a court and have your shitposts read out loud for the world to hear

i've known this for a while. just don't say anything illegal or that can't be passed off as a joke/'role playing'

We could first verify if this happened and see if they're not bullshitting.

>implying I don't run several proxies on disposable devices on stolen public WiFi
I think I'm pretty safe honestly

>being a leaf
must be a long trial

>You've made several posts containing the word BRAAAAAAAAAAP, care to explain?

but did he post that on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is a containment board. not only for Sup Forums, but for the world.

Be honest, how many of you are going to be arrested

I'll just say it was ironic shitposting

Arresting in 2017 for a threat made in 2015. Sounds like the police just wanted to fuck him, no matter what the charge. That, or he was the most retardedly slow gunman I ever heard of.

Post only true redpills so if the media ever tells people what you said it causes a mass redpilling, or just tell everyone you where joking. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

see you at the human rights tribunal presided over by a dyke feminist bud

I have an army waiting for a missed call.

Of course. They pretty much use this a bullshit dataming farm because they're a bunch of brown nosing faggots who would defend a baby raping band of kuru-riddled kike lovers over some losers who post "rayciss" shit on a Cantonese comic interweb fansite. This is what the tax dollars go towards. What a bunch of faggots

justice.gov/file/1001431/download

He made a post on Sup Forums. The FBI tracked the IP. Found it belonged to a Panera Bread. Used that knowledge to find what devices were connected at the time and found who they were registered to. Also used his credit card history to track where he likely was at the time (at Panera Bread). Then they arrested him.

Dude thats been the case forever, every post has an IP attached to it and cops have always been able to track the post its just that now they can do it alot faster and actually have the time and funding to do so.

It's not murder if they're black.

Come at me pig fuckers.

“Traps aren’t gay”

>making threats on the internet
there are some things you just don't fucking do. I know some guy who got arrested for saying something similarly stupid on faceberg.

you fucking spergs. don't go around threatening people and acting like a terrorist and people don't care.

At least it would be entertaining.

Also they only care if you post stupid shit like that kid did. Legitimate threats have to be taken seriously. Ranting about how you hate niggers isnt a against the law, not here or IRL and employers cannot get access to your history so chill.

>tfw I said nigger when connected to Uni internet
good bye anons

Sounds fake. The only way he could be charged, or even noticed for that comment, is if he was on probation and his internet activity was being monitored as a condition of probation. Otherwise it is a scare tactic with no foundation in law.

really leaf wtf

>Sup Forums is a containment board. not only for Sup Forums, but for the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ

There is a list of trigger words and phrases somewhere that if posted will alert some automated system to your presence and begin scanning your history

remembering the good time

It will be glorious

By killing niggers.

It's not murder if they're black.

Come at me FiveEyes spook niggers.

>John Edgar Rust was arrested Wednesday for threatening to kill black students at Howard University, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia.
It all started with a threat on Sup Forums, a website and discussion forum where users can post anonymously. The FBI probable cause affidavit said the agency got a tip from a Washington D.C. resident on Nov. 11, 2015 about those threats. In the threatening post, written that same day, the anonymous user ranted about black people. They wrote, “I mean we might as well just bend over and let the niggers fuck us right in the ass.” The writer later said: "Any niggers left at Howard University after 10 tomorrow will be the first to go. And any of those cheapskate niggers who try to get out using the metro will regret that choice real fast. Sure, the po po will take me down, but I’ll go out a hero knowing I made the world better." The message wrapped up with the line, “After all, it’s not murder if they’re black.” That same day, a Reddit user who goes by the handle “watchouthoward” posted on Reddit with a link to the Sup Forums threat. “Hey Reddit, my roommate just posted this on Sup Forums. Just consider yourselves warned,” watchouthoward wrote.

Tl;dr you have to be overtly saying you're going to shoot up X location and have reddit snitch on you, which usually implies that reddit is in your room as a roommate or something like that.

>He thinks the authorities are on his side.

I don't care

sage

By increasing my power levels. And go a level to transcend god. Autism levels which will render a court defense of cerebro est asinus

what a waste of time, those Fed fuckers will let yoour kids get shot by psychos but they'll arrest for a harmless shit post. Fucking kikes.

>posted in 2017

sage you fucking idiots

The guy apparently said:
>“Any n-----s left at Howard University after 10 tomorrow will be the first to go ... After all, it’s not murder if they’re black.”
Yeah, that's pretty stupid. If you're specifically stating you're going to kill certain people at a particular time and location, then you're potentially jeopardizing your anonymity (especially if you make the posts while you're on Panera wifi).

You're not gonna be tracked down for the run-of-the-mill shitposting or racist comments that people make here. But making actual threats of such a specific nature is a different animal. I think most people here are smart enough to realize that

>not using a vpn
Deserved it.

OH NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THOSE HAAAAAAAANDS

kek
>I'm half Brapanese on my mother's side, your honor.

It's amazing how the FBI was able to run down this guy posting anonymously but COULDN'T run down Cruz when he was posting on social media accounts that had his fucking face and identity present. Almost makes you wonder what happened at that FBI field office that overlooked Cruz instead of following procedure...

We need to ban Sup Forums so racists can't threaten to shoot up black students

what did you mean when you posted what did you mean by this?

#KillAllNiggers

k now what

truth.

>he doesn't have a dynamic ip

They only did it because he a traitorious redditor tipped them off.

Probably fagdubsroodypoo

It's possible. But I honestly don't give a shit.

Wait so someone posts a threat on an anonymous Uzbekistani goat herding forum and the FBI is able to cyber-CSI their way into finding and arresting him but can't track down a guy posting threats to shoot up school on Youtube under his real name after multiple people submit tips to them about it?

Some faggot in Sup Forums from my country said he would shoot up a school (weapon laws here are absolute shit so he was full of shit) so some autistic kraut managed to track him and call his principal.

dk, are you a fed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Human_Rights_Tribunal
check who they targeted, only /ourguys/

be a man and own up to the fact you love your country and will kill to defend it against jews niggers spics and invaders

>>tfw you're not truly anonymous on Sup Forums
You never were, Moot gave info to the government willy nilly. I doubt a jewish gook is any better.

>'According to our records, you have used the word 'Nigger' 5,757,586 times, the word 'Kike' 6,000,000 times the word 'Faggot' 4,454,675 times.'
>Do you have anything to say about these millions of hate crimes?

'FUCKING FAGGOTS'

The courts will be laughing like fuck

>spy on everyone
>okay with it
I'm sure you are.

>because we're 100% sure you're the name attached to your gmail account

my gmails have false info started way way back...

you're retarded

police do specific requests for information on people who make specific threats

you fucking newfags can barely grasp how the world works

if typical racist or sexist shit were to be revealed about any one of us it would be for almost all of us

and then it would be basically meaningless because there are millions of us

Niggers are less than human. They're ape-folk worthy of their own fantasy race

All niggers must fucking hang.

moar

also the kike who runs the show
Richard Warman

yes fellow goys, let's ban everything the FEDS don't like

>Shadma-
Oh fug

Is this moot testifying? Sauce?

I bet he had a Sup Forums pass and wasn't actually planning on doing shit.
There's been actual user shooters before, and they will post about it the day of.

Sup Forums as a whole and Sup Forums especially(way back) have been monitored forever now and the jannies/mods are complicit in it all.
They do it for free

If you thought you were anonymous to the government then you are a fool. Even foreign governments will spy on your communications, not just your own. And if you thought you were anonymous to angels, you are dead in water.

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ

It was Moot during the fappening, I think.

Yes.

Dosen't really matter anyways, the more I think about this the more I think this is a way to scare people away from posting anything, especially Sup Forums. it's more for propaganda then police work.

>your ISP doesn't retain and can't be subpoenaed to provide their DHCP logs to law enforcement

A dynamic IP doesn't provide any kind of obfuscation, friend. An ISP is going to be able to look up what IP was assigned to who and when.