Shooting Survivor Admits 'Most Of The People In The Media Are A Part Of The Drama Program'

For the late night anons who missed it...

>In a strange turn of events, a newly created Twitter account named Kali Clougherty (handle @kali4change) posted the following message yesterday.
>WE. ARE. NOT. CRISIS. ACTORS. wow. just because most of the people in the media are a part of the drama program at MSD doesn’t mean we are paid actors. WE LIVED THROUGH THIS. you should be ashamed of yourselves.
>How new, you might be asking? The account was created at 5:34 PM (Pacific) on February 18, 2018:
>Shockingly enough, it already has 18.4K followers with only 45 tweets at the time of this article's posting. Many of the tweets have received thousands, if not tens of thousands, of likes and retweets in this short amount of time.
>The profile description:
>MSD ‘18. 18 years old. Future Broadway Actress. Current Student Activist. #NeverAgain #ParklandStrong #MSDStrong
>It appears this person, through both tweets and retweets, is heavily supporting the anti-gun movement.
>Many users online, in both the alternative-media and on forums or other social websites, have been suspicious of the students who've appeared relentlessly on cable TV, giving interviews and focusing their attention not on the victims of the Parkland, FL shooting, but on increased gun control.
>Are these users right to be suspicious?
>In addition to the irregularities surrounding pupil David Hogg, this new account raises even more questions, especially since it admitted most of the students who have been interviewed by the MSM are actually involved in Stoneman Douglas High School's drama program, which is listed on their website under Activities > Clubs and Activities.
>The club itself is called 'Int[ernational] Thespian Society' and is sponsored by Melody Herzfeld.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/21/Alleged-Marjory-Stoneman-Douglas-High-School-Student-Admits-Most-Of-The-People-In-The-Media-Are-A-Part-Of-The-Drama-Program

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TotesMcGotes/status/966554905132515328
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
drudgereport.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Fucking kek: "nobody would pay me to act for anything"

twitter.com/TotesMcGotes/status/966554905132515328

WHY DO THEY THINK THEY CAN KEEP LYING TO US LIKE WE'RE MORONS!?

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON!

They are fucked.

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

bump

This makes sense.
The Drama club at my High School was (and probably still is) full of faggots who think they are the most important people at school
The only club with higher faggotry was the Journalism club

>Herzfeld

Every. Single. Time.

Nothing to see here, fellow citizens. The interviews have proceeded well within operating procedure.

Florida anons need to vote out this cuck. These antigun lobbyist are committing absolute treason against our constitution.

The absolute shameless attention seeking coming from this person is astounding. She was probably nowhere near the shooting, just attends a he school. “Hmmm what do I do now all these people lay dead.. I know! Time for browny points and attention to further my career dreams, I am now a #survivor. Give me sympathy and attention.” The equivalent is someone calling themselves a survivor of 9/11 because they were in New York but on the other end of the city at the start of the attacks. Pathetic. What an absolute cunt.

damn, this woman BTFOs all of schizo Sup Forums

drudgereport.com

ITS HAPPENING

>WE'RE NOT ACTORS REEEEEEEE!

shes still basically being paid to act a certain way and say certain things even if she was there when it happened

someone download the vid

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

IF this account is in fact real (which I'm truly skeptical of), then she is a disgusting person. Pic related.

The audacity of this person is astounding. How shameless can you be?

(((WE))), Are not (((Crisis Actors))), Oy Vey! Just because most of the (((people))) in the (((media))) are part of the (((drama))) at MSD doesn't mean we're paid (((shills))). We LIVED THROUGH THIS SHOAH (((false flag))) You should GOYIM should be ashamed of yourselves!

Now BURN YOUR CONSTITUTION!!!!

not as good, but good enough

""""actress"""""
Fuck this kike shill

BIG HAPPENING, START A NEW THREAD, REPOST EVERYWHERE!!!11

Fucking Malcolm.

Twitter calls this "sensitive material".

Shameless knows no bounds in the States these days, my British friend.

*Shame but fuck it, I'm drunk.

I feel sorry for these kids, they didn't have any choice whether to get into the shilling business.

i will bump it, link here

This is perfect. Someone post this on Twitter, image and all.