86% of Americans to be overweight by 2030

Defend this Ameritards

jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2008/wang-obesity-projections.html

>be american
>get heart attack
>die

Overweight by (((their))) definition. The truth is that Americans are a robust people with robust accomplishments, and thus require a robust diet.

100% of OP's will be faggots by 2003

good post

As soon as we're finished getting rid of all the white people the problem will solve itself

This country is doomed. Most people don't even believe BMI is accurate anymore, even though every doctor in the country considers it valid

found the fatty

glad to hear that the burger obesity rate is dropping

inb4 some idiot points out the miniscule percentage of people who are considered overweight or obese due to muscle mass

This is good news, let the rest of usa be a fat demotivated slob, this give you a greater advantage over the general population. This isn't limited to just whites, all races, the important thing is to make sure you and your local community reach peak performance to have a massive edge over the majority if shit pops off.

>"miniscule percentage"
The average American is a slab of muscle with a thin veneer of fat. Jewish lies about American obesity are just that -- jewish lies.

Like olympic powerlifters, we thrive on mass and power. Jealous third worlders including cholera infected pooposters are jealous, and try to shame Americans in to giving up their gains.

dog bless
but seriously anyone with any muscle mass is considered "overweight" it's fuckin stupid

>minuscule percentage
fuck off retard

Is any obese Sup Forumsacks read this, I plead that you try pic related for a few weeks and limit your calorie intake while using MFP. It's one of, if not the easiest way to lose weight and you'll see results with just a couple months. Seriously, I don't want to live in a country where almost everyone is a fucking fat slob.

>I'm skinny in 2030
>all the T H I C C women lust after me
>tfw I shoot down fat roasties like gravity shoots down the Poo space program

Keep dreaming, it's max 10% who have enough muscle to move into a new weight category

david duke

It does not take into account the number of people of each race/ethnicity -> the ratio of obese to all would be totally different (see picture attached)

This is what happens, if morons get data to interpret

>Not using amphetamine to loose weight

kek

europoors confirmed BTFO

USA will be 86% fat by 2030 while India will be 100% superpower by 2020, wew what a time to be alive.

based

Amphetamines work well too, but they're more expensive and more difficult to get a hold of

>people in america are muscular
you must be fucking retarded
at the very least beaners and darkies are disproportionately obese and we're full of those leeches

America will fall in my life time and Natives will still be around.

Sorry but the street shitter might be right here bud

>America is turning browner
>America is getting fatter

Surely there's no correlation there.

>come to american hundreds of years ago
>conquer the land and shove natives into preservations
>end up destroying yourself after building an empire
>natives crawl out of their reservations ready to laugh at the white man and ride horses through the dakotas again

the eternal mongrel

I have around 9% body fat but i have to see fat people every time I go shopping.

>9% body fat

American citizenship revoked
drive to your nearest mcdonalds and order everything on the dollar menu 5 times

>Non hispanic white
>Non hispanic black
>Non hispanic asian

So where do all the white hispanic, black hispanic, asian hispanics go? Are they all together?

>implying the gravy train will continue that long
Hard times ahead, Venkat.

>be pajeet
>shit in the street
>die

>but seriously anyone with any muscle mass is considered "overweight" it's fuckin stupid
I know a muscular guy who's 6 foot and he only weighs 150 pounds.

Atleast I don't have to pay 100,000$ plus $30,000 tip as hospital charges after I die