Halfway through his "State visit" Trudeau has yet to meet a senior Indian government Official

What's he doing in India /Pol?

Being a faggot, he doesn’t even know what he’s doing and it doesn’t even matter anyway.

Bitch got cucked.

Will Modi give Trudeau a hug like he did for Trump?

Turdeau is a national embarrassment but source of pride for Ontario and Quebec

Is Cuckdeau still trumpeting the Quebec independence movement?

They're just pissed he's shitting up their country and not their streets

He is doing his best

>No Modi hugs
Why even live?

Trudeau's sock diplomacy will be the stuff of legends.

>suck the cock of brown people for entire political career
>they treat you like the bitch you are

Why does India hate this effeminate weirdo and why's he's such a whiny kissass about it?

trudeau is an embarrassment to Canada. He's obama x 10

Fookin checked

THE FUCKING POOS WILL PAY FOR DISRESPECTING OUR SUPREME FUHRER

As much as i hate Trupoo, that outfit is fly as fuck

we'll probably see a picture of trudeau shitting in the street in an attempt to ingratiate himself. and he still won't meet any iofficial higher than local dog catcher.

leafs are such faggots.

Soy socks

Shit, just realized myself. Thanks user!

Maybe if he went shoeless he would make some friends on the streets.

Wipe with sock, put sock back on, call it his "Indian Sock."

Trudeau tries to be friends with everyone, including sikhs shilling for their own state. Indians don't really approve.

ya

He's learning advanced techniques for shitting up a country

Why pretend to respect someone literally giving away shit for no compensation?

Because no one likes a faggoty suck up. It's impossible to respect someone that tries as hard as he does to be liked.

Those outfits are cringey as usual.
Why haven't they called him out for such disturbing cultural appropriation?

Truedeau likes Sikhs

Indians don't

Canad deserves everything that is coming to them

Trudeau kissed a lot of militant Sikh nationalist ass who have a history of bombing poo airplanes and assassinating poo prime ministers. He's even appointed a lot of them to his cabinet, and is traveling around Sikh holy sites to grovel for their votes. Last year, the Trudeau government passed a motion declaring the Indian public's mass lynching of all Sikhs in response to all their terrorism as an act of "genocide".

now hes got his entire family larping...

he steals daughters from their own husbands and dads. i dont like him. but modi is shit. trump is the same kind of shite politician. and pence and all the rest of em are all the same and are all trudeaus anyways

That's some brutal raking.

/thread

well why should indian stat officials meet with what is basically a stupid leftist child in a adult body? Exactly, just give him some babysitter and hope the idiot leaves before puking out too much dumb shit over your citizens.

LGBT Flag. Hating Right-wing Nationalists.

>What's he doing in India /Pol?

He's giving Canada to its rightful owners, the Indians.

Dressing up apparently.

Well it was genocide. The congis killed anyone with a turban. Soldiers who proudly defend the borders got killed while returning home. But our leftist media never talks about it. They only care about anti Muslim riots. That said, I hate Sikhs

I want him dead now.
Wake up leafs the Khalistanis soon will demand separate land from Canada too, sooner or later.

>Pretty much this
And he is trying to salvage this trip somehow (pic related)

Modi is a Hindu nationalist. I don't think he despises Sikhs like he clearly does for Muslims, he's just against the radical Sikh separatist movement which really isn't as much as an issue as it was a couple of decades ago. Hindus and Sikhs especially especially the young ones pretty much live in harmony now and amount of tension between the two is as low as it's been. Modi is just from a different time when terrorist bombings and assassinations were a constant threat.

From what I see all the Indians in his cabinet are Sikh. The majority of Indian diaspora in Canada come from Punjab where Sikhs are the majority. So a large part of the Canadian liberal base is made up of Sikh Indians. There's even a Sikh running in Canada's extreme left wing party. So it makes sense for him to pander to Sikhs. But it's a big mistake when it comes to international relations because Punjab does not equal all of India.

Poos, thanks for being based. Snub that faggot Trudeau.

He is the living embodiment of cuckery and gay cock sucking. Only India's degenerate left/liberals and their media houses are sucking up to him and his so called "Gender Equality". Idk how this cuck has so many fans in leaf land and muttland.

Makes sense considering half of Canada's population is Chinese, and China and India aren't exactly best buddies at the moment.

You what? Trudeau Sr was one of the strongest opponents of Quebec nationalism in Canada's history. Junior may have kowtowed a bit for attention or political purposes in the past, but ultimately he's just following the same line as his father, which is decidedly anti-nationalist