You Have EIGHT Months

You can cry, you can bay, you can whine, you can scream, you can argue till you're purple in the face.

Doesn't fucking matter.

The Big Blue Wave is coming and it will be absolutely LETHAL to Skinheads, Trumpist, Jesus freaks, rape apologists, and other deplorable filth.

Yes, your conspiracies are TRUE, motherfuckers.

Everything far right psychos say about what we want is true and then some. You're so fucking hated we don't have to hide it.

We will get impeachment.

We will take your precious free speech.

We will take your murder weapons.

Then we will kick regressive white men in the balls over and over and OVER until they fall down whimpering for Dems to stop.

This Trump shit was the second to last line in the sand. The dead kids are the very last.

Fuck your rotten Constitution up its dead white slaveholder ass.

Democrats are motherfucking DONE pretending to kiss its ass.

We are DONE with dialogue.

We are DONE with your law of the land.

We are so fucking DONE fucking around.

If you vicious cunts have any sense at all, the second you see the Democrat sweep on your screen one frosty night next November, grab your guns and then turn them on yourselves.

It will be a mercy killing before the real fucking fun begins.

The next few years will be an extinction level event for the American right. And we LITERALLY won't even let you bitch up and down about it without charging you with Federal felonies.

Fuck your fucking hate speech.

Fuck your fucking guns.

Fuck your fucking President.

We're coming we're COMING and we're very fucking PISSED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLigBYhdUDs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154831335/#q154834668
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yawn, next

Cool story brah,
Keep me posted

All you can do is CRY.

CRY MORE BABY HAHAHAHAHA

then u also know what ur dealing with, if u can say this

Read part of that, why are you even in america, you aren't American and the founding fathers would shoot you on sight.

I'm not white

you keep posting this sort of false-flag but you always have the same formatting, tone, sentence structure, and capslock

>Skinheads,
you are clearly a shill lol

I am none of those things, but I would sooner kill myself than be a current day Dem.

outta my country subhuman animal.

Okay, see you in November. Looking forward to the laffs.

Fake and Gay
Sage.

>moments before this post was made

Using a school shooting as an excuse to not negotiate on DACA and letting it expire then blaming Republicans for it is a very interesting tactic. It's still not cool that you guys killed a bunch of kids though regardless of how interesting the strategy is.

They're so cute when they're angry.

saged

Watch your cholesterol there Brock

so when the democrats take over the country should I just wear a hazmat suit everywhere I go so I accidentally dont get stuck by one of the many aids ridden needles just lying about?

Great lets get this on I have been itching for a fight just tell me where. Seriously though this will be hilarious. All those men in dresses and homos are going to fight in the streets. Wonder how many will die from eating tide pods before the fight.

haha almost thought you were a leaf there, bud.

i hope someone is saving all these delicious spergy copy pastas

learn to hide threads you stupid faggots
at least sage if you're stupid enough to take the bait

>1 post by this id

For all of that spite and vitriol, you're just going to tick a box and hope for the best. Why not start a civil war if you're lusting for blood, faggot?

Your humiliation will be historical
Check them

Anyone else notice how much the "Blue Wave" bravado has died down in the press since the polls started swaying. especially the Big Man's approval rating since the tax cut.

Sure you can see the future, OP, but can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Pissed?

It's babydick, an amusing shill.

Save them then, don't wait for someone else to do the work. Fucking lazy tea faggot.

stop replying to this thread you fucking idiots

Damn , checked

Why don't you fucking blueshits form your own country and see how long it lasts without the White man busting his ass?

You can pass laws against hate speech but I'll still be able to name the Jew and you can pass laws to ban the guns but I'll still be able to keep mine, aquire them and sell them in the black market.

why don't you fucking newfag retards learn how to sage or hide a thread

>saged

This
are american liberals that retarded to think that gun black markets wont explode after the gun ban ? Alchohol markets did when they banned alcohol in 20s and they expect to controll it when they cant even defeat drug dealers and stop illegal immigration and they expect to stop illegal gun market ? All of those three at the same time ? Not even the wall could save them .Are they really all just nigger tier retarded ? If they pass gun ban then entire burger land will turn into wild west (+ aids and commies) again

keep me posted

is roleplaying like OP even fun?

I AM saging faggot!

are lithuanians so fucking retarded that they can't type sage in the options field to keep a bait thread from hitting the top of the board?

Bwahahahahaha.

How'd that blue wave work in 2016? This is gonna be a fun election.

No worries already did it

These domestic terrorist Alinsky fags sure are funny, it is you who will be investigated not these harmless shitposters.

>We are DONE with dialogue.

doo eeet. a good civil war is just what this country needs. it will be so much nicer when you're gone.

>the furious words of the mentally ill establishment drone defending the material world of neoliberalism.
>the same worldview that rob it of whatever bit of soul it once had and then turned around and demanded that it rob everyone else.
>now a creature like Golem, hunched over, eyes drenched in the blue light delivering its tumblr page, spine almost exposed against the paling thin skin, convulsing at the sight of wrongthink.
>the tumblr page that reassures it of its own humanity, of its own virtue, and superiority, all against the backdrop of flowery profile background.
>ironic, as its corporate overlords kill the fauna that connects normal people to nature and thus to God.
>blue hair or dark skin, these colors have melded into shit like brown, devoid of any beauty. The same color they use in office building, in which this thing likely ignores its unconscious cries for suicide.

evil has raped your mind.

Confidence without ability is just arrogance OP.

Usually I'd agree user, but look at the hatred in this text. This is actually some femicunt irl. Let the board see. Let the board mock it. Let the board feel the hatred these fucks are so deserving off. I say bump this faggot and let pol rally around.

Dude I think this is for real. There's a lot of hatred in this poste

good luck taking these guns faggot

You all posting in a troll thread. Everyone who took the bait should excommunicate themselves from human society.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are OP sockpuppeting. Don't you assholes know how trolling on the internet works?

>Sir, this is a drive-thru

>the second to last line in the sand
lol

UR just an Antifa faggot who got PO that your riots last year didn't result in the Commie takeover of the USA, so now U despicable bastards R hiding behind the front of "We gotta protect the children!"

Yet if U get in power, you'll murder tens of millions and send tens of millions more to Gulags.

Go change UR Kotex soy boy, you're starting 2 smell.

Hope you've made peace with whatever deity you believe in.

Lol, good, I want an anarchy moment to pursue justice.

Honestly, I have a long list, and there are geographic considerations, so how long can we make this last?

If the dems take 10seats, they'll need to spend approx 20k/seat. Because they're broke. Because nobody pays them anymore. Because they can't sell our Uranium anymore.

Best of luck.

you will lose. badly

>We will take your precious free speech.
Why do you live in America?

>you have 8 months.

My guess is that you have even less.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLigBYhdUDs

Okay. The liberty tree is looking mighty thirsty though, several thousand gallons of liberal communist blood oughta do the trick.

#BlooWaife

lol whatever lets your dumb ass sleep at night.

i see this shit every fucking month, op is just adding shit onto it while posting the same anime girl. Ops a big fag with one post with his id.

Damn this LARP thread got a decent amount of (You)'s

Post it on Fanfiction.net

The speed at which this will approach page 10 will be noted as something of worth

Civil war in the US? Bring it on! Now!

Sam, this temper tantrum is completely uncalled for. My advice for you is to cut back on the drugs and drinking. It's not a healthy lifestyle.
You'll be fine.

Thats nice OP ... I'm still keep'n my rebel flag though.

1/10, would sage

Cant wait & I hope it happens. We need to speed this shit up. If half of what you wrote comes true we can finally have civil war 2.0.

Do you think you can win user?

300 million firearms. A generation of combat vets + civillians who have been training for decades for this very event.

I.CANT.WAIT.

haha blow it out of your ass, 50% of north america will be speaking serbian

Totally not a Russian psy-op to label left wingers and alarm right wingers, sage.

>1 ID post still.

Bait, and you took it. Idiots.

You blue-haired trannies won't do shit, GTFO

You're correct about the blue wave, incorrect about impeachment (well removal from office at least)
>current year
>dems take either congress, house or both
>together with rino's block trumps agenda
>piss off citizens
>Trump gets second term
>same shit for another 4 years
>usa continues it's steady decline
>nothing of value was lost

GET OUT MUH RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!

Lulz. Just like the 'big blue wall' you idiots spoke of in 2016?

It seems like the right is making the same mistake the left made during the election
Should probably start taking it a bit more seriously
The left will be mobilized, motivated and you know they'll pull every dirty trick they have

Hol up, ain't this posted last month?

Can't find anything word for word in the archive, this is close tho
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154831335/#q154834668

I agree - in 8 months a Civil War and you die whining about
>muh democracy
We've had about enough of your rule. Time for you to eat dirt.

I'm not interested in their elections anymore. They've already demonstrated that they've gone fucking nutbar. Do you really believe we're just going to let them rule over us like Mad Kings? No, it's Civil War time. Donald Trump will be the last President.

>We are DONE with dialogue.

>We are DONE with your law of the land.

>We are so fucking DONE fucking around.

Really sounds like you're done

>In excerpts from one of Mrs Clinton's paid speeches to Wall Street bankers, she said: "Politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be.

>"But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position."

Quit being a good goy

Didn't read, probably some overrepeated crap.

Cucks actually beleive this

>Mrs Clinton's newfound opposition to trade deals contradicts remarks she made in a 2013 paid speech to Brazilian bank Banco Itau.

>She said: "My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."

>Mrs Clinton reportedly earned over $26m for speeches she gave after leaving the State Department.