I hate asians and I don't understand those Sup Forumsfucks that would willingly have a sexual intercourse with an asian...

I hate asians and I don't understand those Sup Forumsfucks that would willingly have a sexual intercourse with an asian. Since i was 8 I had to live in east asia(South Korea, Japan, Taiwan) and these people are not human at all, they have no souls and they have almost no empathy. If they ever tried to sympathize with you its just because they want to look good in front of society. These creatures are subhuman, they may have higher IQ, but for cost of their humanity.
For all you out there who still think that fucking chinks is ok, get your mental health checked they are fucked up in every way. I rest my case Sup Forums good night.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ao9kc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chinks are subhuman.

asian fetish is an anti-white conspiracy

You were just bullied as a kid or couldn't fit in and you are probably ugly. Asian women are the best. I can't wait to get back to Japan.

I wasnt bullied if ur 6'3 and rest of the class is 5'8-5'9 u pretty much are untouchable + I did martial arts so if some gook came on me I would probly brake his neck

>empathy
yeah, look where that crap got us faggot

You shouldn't save that kind of pics in your computer. It's unladylike.

Yeah okay user, just be a robot that breeds white children

Are you saying it's bad to flood your own country with African immigrants who need help? You selfish evil person.

Fugg man gooks strike again

agree
i'm tired of being surrounded by these insectoid subhumans
it's just sad that our ''people'' are just so fucking disgusting that i have to abominate them and my bloodlines

>be robot
I would if I could, life without emotions would remove a little happines but ton of suffering.

Gooks dont have empathy towards noone, not even their own.

And I'd still trade them for gypsies and most of other shit infesting us.

Sad

>t. Person who was bullied as a kid
Its cute how pol likes to pretend Asians are so Kean to animals when pol also goes on about how much meat they eat. No, you are no doing animals any favours by killing them quickly, because those animals live in miserable, torturous conditions. Also, Google 'Seal Clubbing', it's an fun white pass time in Canada and America. Totally not mean to animals. It's either
>I am vegan and I care about animals
Or
>I don't care about animals' well-being
Pick one and only one. Inb4 'leaf' or 'soyboy', those aren't arguments

I'm neither white nor asian but from my experience with these people, Whites have higher levels of empathy than asians but are also more likely to be sadistic.

I refuse to believe asians have higher IQ than whiteys

Also (OP), you are doing the classic 'blaming people I grew up with that weren't me' move. Its the same with black people who grow up in white areas, who absolutely loath whitey because it's an easy way to blame their problems. Its the same with Hapas who grow up in households with either white men or Asian women. Its the same with gay people who grow up resenting straight people because everyone they knew growing up was straight. Its the same with r9k blaming Chad and Stacey. Grow up and realise that you are likely the problem, and you are blaming Japanese people for your problems because it's easy and you aren't Japanese.

Roastoid and cuck revenge thread #2458345039

Men who can't take care if themselves and have mommy issues go for asians. You must've been abused or neglected by mom amirite?

Oh hush, hush batty boy. Canada is part of China.

It's irrefutably true. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not true. I'm black and can admit whites have a higher average iq.

See if you can discern between cuck orbiters and true roastoids. It's very hard to do. Both are testosterone-free.

It's sample bias.

Yeah but the food's fucking fantastic.

>t. a broken man

Chinks have the highest rates of being caught cheating in exams. It's a meme. You have a higher IQ than everyone in op pic.

High IQ means fuck all, you'll be beaten by someone with low IQ but high charisma. Just look at the business world all the nerds are working for dumb cunts who are good at business and negotiating. Some pencil neck nerd isn't going to beat him at his game. Look at Elon musk, man is fucking stupid and just has an army of high IQ pajeets who will never ever get recognition since Elon Musk name will be on every creation.

i fucking hate asia. i wish the philippines just floated away into the pacific ocean, far from america and far from chink land.

cringe thread

Nah man i still try to accept but it just does not work for me so I just went back to Europe fuck Asia and fuck non-europeans. Peace

a lot of good that "empathy" is doing for the west right now.
enjoy your niggers!

Agreed to hate Asians
?agree? To love polaks?
streamable.com/ao9kc

Yeah I meant empathy also for your own you filthy gook.

This.

Never trust those insect people, honorary my ass, maybe the nips but the rest is pure bug/dog eating skaven ratfolk without empathy, the day china gets hit by massive starvation i know theres a god.

Sorry for sage.

Most women aren't capable of empathy at all, just deal with it. Assume you're the only emphatetic one on Earth and you wouldn't ever be unpleasantly disappointed. It's good to have one, but turning it off while making logical decisions makes a lot of sense.

Slav monkey.

>
>
>Sorry for sage.
GOD BLESS

Pavel women are overly empathic, take one look at refugee propaganda, its not directed for men and its full of crying subhuman children.

Whatever gook larper.

>claming other races have no empathy
>dehumanizing other races
Makes no sense to me desu
I don't understand the Master-race's logic.

Empathy is a weakness anyway.

> leaf

>coloured
>human

pick one and only one

It makes sense tho

Yeah but they dont feel empathy even towards their own theyre fucked.

this. Rice steamers are even worse than coalburners imho, since they know more often than not about demographics and anti white shit yet they willingly mix. Coalburners are just dumb sluts looking for some dick, they live day by day without hope for a future that doesn't involve weed and getting drunk, so you can't expect them to think of long term consequences

>at least I have a soul!

Kill yourself first.
Sorry I reckon that I gotta take 10 bottles of vodka to reach your intellectual level.

it's empathy that gives humans the power, which you'll understand when you look into the history that it's whites who have been inventing everything we consider as integral in this modern society and dominating the planet earth and i have to remind you of the fact that empathy is something only whites possess

calm down

I don't understund your people.
>be jap, fap to hentai
>scream kimochi hentai one chan to 2D girl
Instead fucking a real girl.

You are an inferior colored according to what you say.
Why don't you end your miserable life?

>japan flag
I thought japs were spose to be highest tier insectoids?

btw this is a subversive letftshit hate thread for subhumans who never enlightened themselves above their animal instincts. adult Sup Forums anons are above their subversion. However, they are after the kids here. Leftshits have zero scruples or humanity, like insectoids.

i have a huge inferiority complex towards the white race as it's objectively the master race so the only way for me to get over this is that i incorporate my inferior genes into the superior white gene pool, which is the top priority of my whole life so that i can be an actual human
no one can stop me

ama

Empathy and creativity are not correlated at all. White people just happen to be both creative and empathetic.

Some neckbeard fat cunt larping as nazi nice great

most people here are obsessed with japanese culture or what they think is japanese culture because they only watch anime
most weebs I know lose their obsession once they visit Japan

He is english teacher

>Meanwhile he fap to 2D hentai girl that resemble blond white girl while screaming kimochi

Post some stories.

Are you the 英語ガイジ by any chance?

i'm an actual nip

is that thing going to be ok?

Proofs?

It is too late, it took nerve gas after this, poor little boy.

>i'm an actual nip
post eyes

I don't disagree with you, I'm Asian myself but was born and raised in burgerland. I've visited Asia multiple times. You've been there and seen what it's like, Asian countries are heavily conformist and people are easily shamed into being like everyone else. It's been like that for thousands of years, instinctively removing individuality within their society. It disgusts me of myself when I see myself instinctively conforming when I try my best to break the mold. Still, if you think Asians in their respective countries are bad, Asian Americans are the worst. Including myself.

the only kind of women i'm interested in is white women
fuck shitskin and 2D girls

go back to nanj

U sound vietnamese GTFO

been to a slav shithole once and people there are so fucking rude and brutal to each other
So much empathy they have.

Your English is so much better here.
Are you trolling Nanj by writing unnatural English sentences on purpose?

You will never get white woman because avarage one is 179 cm, also this woman in picture is dyed blond whore that is even worse than 2D girl.

Your race homocephalus glaber needs go be extreminated

That's not real empathy, it's virtue signaling.

I've already fucked White girls while you die as a virgin.
Sorry mate.

They are not brutal it is just your race named homocephalus glaber that consumes a lot of soy that contains a lot of estrogenic material in their body.

Yeah If u have been to Balkans or eastern slavic countries maybe in Czech republic? Doubt

Yes of course English Teacher and now you want to end your pathetic life by fucking insectoid homocephalus glaber people to end your defective genes.

>You will never get white woman because avarage one is 179 cm
>tfw I'm exactly 179 cm tall
E jebiga

In what Slavic country did you go?
Tell us mr Nip

i just have to post continuously without taking much time making sentences otherwise the thread easily get archived there

fortunately i'm 178cm, which is top 10% at height in my country according to a statistics our government has published that also show that our national average is fucking 5'7'' lol

user

>Waaah, when you slaughter an animal it bleeds, in my country meat grows pre-packaged on trees, waaaah

Actually Lithuania and other Baltic states
Not Slavic technically, but the same shit.

>countries that comprise of almost 100% white only
>shit

pick one

Tak si naser zmrde.

>waah slavic people are mean to estrogenic homocephalus glaber people like me
>actually it is baltic states tehee
You should kill yourself

Such a retarded statement. Asians work 12+ hours a day to take care of their kids, and the kids sacrifice so much in turn to be able to take care of the family when they are older. They have no pension system in most asian countries, so when the relatives are older they let them live in their homes and pay for them / take care of them.

But yeah, asians have no empathy and soul and all the other memes. Fucking retards.

What's the difference anyway?
They have a lot of Russian disaporas too.

>Actually Lithuania and other Baltic states
>Not Slavic technically, but the same shit.
I can't punch you through a computer screen so I'm gonna kindly ask you to punch yourself in the face

Fucker never even went to a Slav country and acts like he knows shit

Dělám si prdel kreténe

THIS
Why do slavs pretend they're the same as us whites?

It's just a prank bro.

You know you want to bang her

I am 英语老师 hello

You proved that they function like homocephalus glaber people or their cousin from africa, heterocehpalus people.

Difference between homo sapiens and homocephalus is that we know to work smarter too instead just work hard like animals.

Wtf is dat flag?

Your mom's ass after I'm done with her

>"I was just pretending to be retarded"