Look what I found when googling "The jew strikes out in pain when he strikes you"

archive.is/lkwBe
US presidential election times piece about how all trump supporters are anti-semites because she got a joke tweet about her nose from some guy
Some guy made a comment on her YUGE nose then was forced to remove the tweet and apologize
she revels in it.
Just thought some of you would have a laugh reading this.

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy vey

this is literally her

also the tweets are pretty much what I expected

>Here’s what his apology tweet said before he took it down several hours after posting it:
@AnnBrenoff I would like to publicly announce my apology for being childish, I was not being antisemitic, just an ignorant child. I’m sorry.

Oy!

>supermegaultrakikelsteinobergenblattewitzski

big if true...

ikr?
no wonder she got this triggered over a 4 votes joke

Here is her profile photo.

The picture looks like NatSoc propaganda, the cartoon, i mean. This is the most meme-rich material I've come across in a long time.

Yeah it is
I googled by image
the suggested text was "anti semitic propaganda 1933" or something like that

did you delet

Wow. I guess she can fit a dick in her nostril.

Looks loke a tranny that had a shovel to the face for plastic surgery.

>Conspiracy theory
No you simple bitch, it's called be suspicious of a bullshit tragedy that is being shoved down throats in yet another attempt to disarm the populace. I wonder what changed all of a sudden to precipitate this maneuver? Could it be the goyim fucking know?

I'd be scared too if I were a parasite.

Do memes reflect reality,
Or does reality reflect memes?

>Some trannies look like broads
>Some… don’t, and never will.
Who gives a shit?
Pussy feels 100x better than ass.
The only reason to fuck a girl up the shitter is domination and shame, even better if she gets off to it when she clearly doesn't want to, and hates herself afterward but still wants you to do it again.
It's the same with whores and strippers. 99% of the fun with whores is you KNOW she doesn’t really want to fuck you, but she wants your money even more than what’s left of her self-esteem.
When a whore starts offering ‘freebies’, or texts ‘Netflix and cuddle??’, I get rid of them immediately.
Leave it to a chick to think of a way to ruin any fun you’d been having.

Trannies are a complete no go for me, and not just because most of them are hideous trainwrecks, like the faggot in the OP.
It’s because that faggot in a dress actually WANTS you to fuck them in the ass.
Fucking a real girl up the ass is fun, because you know she hates it.
And you know she hates it even more when it’s her idea.
After all, she got that idea from somewhere, or most often SOMEONE. Someone she truly hates.

Anal is a really hot girl’s ace-in-the-hole play.
It’s their stinkiest (kek) bait, and only used when they think they’re losing something they really want.

WOW, that bitch could sail around the world with that thing.

>that bitch could sail around the world with that thing.
How dare you be counter-Semitic?
Also, checked.
Jews are just like us. Only with bigger honkers.

bruh

the funniest shit is searching for "fellow white people" on twitter and reading all the assblasted chosen ones getting angry that lots and lots of people call them out

Use the force.

>for those who don't speak code
so much fucking cringe

oh I wish you posted the "how do you do fellow kids" pic with a jew on it.

what code is she referring to? or does she just mean "for those who are 89IQ"?

Where is she?

I literally cannot imagine that there aren't clasped hands rubbing together beneath the frame of this picture.

he thinks he's being le hip and le savy to le may mays, what a fucking redditlord, which is as to be expected of someone writing for a shithole like puffho

The Japanese (in their typical style non hilariously cruel and just cruel) grew a nose on this mans forehead.
Really.
It probably just seemed like a good idea at the time.

>bullshit
can you explain to us developed countries why only the US has highschool schootings then?
It can't be the insane amount of rifles and automatic guns you have at your disposal could it? Hahaha retard:)