Meet Julian Kasky you likely know him as “Cameron”

Julian is 19, was class of 2016 at Pine Crest School in Boca Raton, FL. He can be seen accepting his diploma at vimeo.com/168790345 at 1:08:00. Julian is currently a student at FSU.
He is the son of Jeffery Kasky and Natalie Wiess. Julian’s parents and his stepdad Kraig Weiss have expressed how very proud they are of their son on facebook and twitter --for the lie he is currently living.
On his fathers youtube you can find many videos with Julian's name in the title youtube.com/user/jeffkasky
facebook com/kraig.weiss.9
facebook com/juliankasky
facebook com/natalie.weiss.528

ANONS, DON'T LET THIS FUCKER GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
issuu.com/pc_communications/docs/2012-13_annual_report_of_donors/20
youtube.com/user/jeffkasky
youtube.com/watch?v=rS401CI7TZg
youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs
instagram.com/cameronkasky/
youtu.be/vKblXAikzEc?t=1413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rather large if proven accurate.

BUMP

user, it is 100%! I went down a crazy hole today

Could even be unsmall if notwrong.

so it's a whole conspiracy against the dismantlement of all the guns or strict regulations?
For instance, ar-15 are removed or there will be more strict regulations of purchasing or obtaining an AR-15?

>crisis actors confirmed
someone call fox

this is like the pizza shit

David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

expect that we have fucking proof.

That's because this and pizzagate are connected. And they're both conspiracies. And conspiracies exist because of the Jews.

Possibly not minuscule if shown to be bone fide

This is HUGE, no wonder they are trying to deflect.

Not to be a downer, but couldn’t this be his brother?

HOLY SHIT THESE LINKS ARE WORTH GOLD!

>my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
Amazing work user

>sloppy job by the deepstate

Confirmed, parents donors 2012 second column lower part: issuu.com/pc_communications/docs/2012-13_annual_report_of_donors/20

Not true. Julian is Cameron's brother. Here's the dads Jeffs YouTube that has old home videos including a really creepy one titled "Julians1st birthday & lap dance"

youtube.com/user/jeffkasky

Check out this thread for more

holy shit that diploma video

leaf can you paraphrase what happened in the video because my video player is corrupt. I only saw the this link
> CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

Bump this shit

Corpulent if it is the opposite of false

Good find user.

we have proof for both frenz.

show me

they have different ears. brothers?

Dude you are on one of the main hunting websites.

Phonefag here. I wanted to copy link from clover to send to someone and used the Samsung extract text on the URL only and this is what it copied to clipboard? Assuming I'm retarded and this doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=rS401CI7TZg

WTF KEK. That's funny.

bump

like look at this fucking shit.

fuck that guy

Thanks OP

We already had the other 4 , Cameron was the only one who we didnt have his real dientity.

PLEASE post the info on Cameron in this thread:

We will be making a supercut of all the actors

Holy crap thisbis true

Thread Theme : ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs

Naw

Lol just scroll down the same YouTube channel you linked to you lazy fuck. There's videos with both Julian and Cameron on there.
You conspiracy fags are not only lazy but stupid too.

instagram.com/cameronkasky/
Cameron's Instagram appears to be his brother

God damn it, I told myself I was just going to ignore this one. I'm at the point, where I just assume it's a false flag.

>youtube.com/user/jeffkasky
I just looked it over.
It made me nausious are they pimping that baby ?

cause it sure as fuck looks that way.

OP or anyone else in this bread please go over this bread:

And assemble a supercut of all the Shilldren. All the info that you need is in that thread and this new info on Cameron is the final nail in the coffin.

Thank you again OP, Im fucking exhausted so God speed. All the praise in the world to anyone who makes this supercut

Ik 4-chan is the only press left for the free world, it's just that the pizza gate scandal was supposedly debunked even tho the evidence shown was very creepy but someone gave them the benefit of doubt.

You might have just cracked the case user...

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
watch it or kys

>It'll be your child next
Not if I train them correctly and they're allowed to carry.

I dream of a day where every able bodied male is open carrying in the defense of his ethnicity, family and nation.

^ meant for V

His Facebook: gayberg.com/juliankasky

>/juliankasky
What fucking timeline have we entered...

Looks klike same dude... This is his twitter:

twatttter.com/theonlyjuliank

wut gun

Jackpot -- Jeff Kasky comments on Julian Kasky's page in 2015

You guys need to take it from here.. I need to bow out.

All of the real identities of the other shilldren can be found in this thread, please bring it on home:

>Not to be a downer, but couldn’t this be his brother?

This. Although it would be more exciting if OP is right.

Hair is lighter as well, I'd say brothers. Still a kike shill though.

Ruger 22/45

BIG IF TRUE

Another fucking actor lol

bump

Just one quick question to those who think it was all staged:

Why aren’t the actual students at the school blowing the whistle? One of the parents? Or the staff?

That’s thousands of people required to go along without a single dissenter

>shooting is real
>these "survivors" are not

again why is no one saying “uh they were not enrolled here”

Literally who?

who would know?
who would even think to check

they're students, they just weren't present when the big happening went down. apparently they were hiding in some giant ((((closet)))))

I don't see a match and I'm getting sleepy. I'm gonna get some rest and I think you guys should too.

Blatantly not the same guy. I honestly doubt anyone here is this stupid. This has to be trolling/shilling or whatever you want to call it. An attempt to make us look bad. That or you're just batshit crazy.

WEW
good shit

and the hogg kids a giant fag

Dank. I love mine.

The eventual goal is the disarmament of the whole country. Notice how now a days they're not just going after "assault weapons" but also semi-automiatic weapons. It may sound like semantics but there hasn't been a real call on banning semi-automatic weapon till now. This is just the beginning. They'll ban ARs and there will be another school shooting this time a hand gun and they'll go after those.

He forgot his lines and so did the dad during their damage control interview.

H O L Y S H I T

Anyone else saving and screen capping everything?

I hope someone's archiving and saving

Drop it Serguei, now you're just being stupid.

There are over 3000 students in that school plus staff plus their families

Yeah I think we’d find out really fucking quick

Not just disarmed. They want to make it illegal for law abiding citizens to defend themselves.

Then, they will amp up the nigger importation.

Then they will add more surveillance, central power, etc as the niggers choke off, muttify, and outright kill any final holdouts.

>we'd find out quick
No you wouldn't.
Anyone who didn't have access to a complete register would say "I didn't know him" but not "He didn't go there".
Anyone who did isn't just going to check because "conspiracy nuts" doubt it

Holy shit bro how much of a social outcast were you that you think there could be a fake shooting at your school where 17 people are killed and you don’t know any of the victims and neither does anyone and no one would ask question?

Like, they literally made up teachers and assistant football coaches and no one noticed?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Did you even read anything I said?
>there's a shooting at a school
>quick get the young actor to claim to have been there so we can push a narrative

Embiggened if cromulent

God damn I wish this ended with a minigun turning them into a fine powder.

youtu.be/vKblXAikzEc?t=1413

HOLY SHIT GUYS! THIS GUY CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE CEMETERY HE BURIED HIS DAUGHTER AT!

23:33

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ugh. Idk why the conspiracies require a rearranging or creation of facts. Like "this guy bob's name is actually joe". Yes it's more likely an older brother than the "clandestine elements of the deep state" just changing a first name of some rando actor and asking him to pitch this shit to change American constitutional policy.

I am literally more inclined to believe the Nostradamus enthusiast claims that you can switch letters around a name or use synonyms to words to identify persons in his predictions. At least that shit has some mystical crystal ball shit and not a shitty pdf thrown together by a wanna be autist or some lefty pol infiltrator trying to spread fake news in here.

Not all the students would be in THE area the shooter was in, and students don't know all of the other thousands if students. Think back to your school days, did you know of everyones existence ?? I wasn't even aware of all the teachers.

Well I asked those who thought it was all staged.

And again you really think no one in that school wouldn’t immediately find out that person wasn’t in that school?

I work in a high school. Three second after the first pretend student was on tv you’d have the whole school on Snapchat trying to figure out in which class they are and realizing that they are not students by the time CNN cut for the first break

>no one in that school wouldn’t immediately find out that person wasn’t in that school
Yes, exactly, nobody would figure it out immediately just from some 3 minute clip on the news and they might never figure it out.
and you can do the same with non-school-shootings like terror attacks and natural disasters.

Everyone had fucking social media today. I work in a high school. The second a student would be on national tv, every student who doesn’t know them would try to find out which class they are in and whose friends they hang out with and between Snapchat and Facebook immediately people would find that shit

theres nothing we can fucking do about it, they are doing this on purpose mocking us and laughing about it. Brainwashed people, cia niggers, and brainwashed antfia terrorists all laughing know this is fake.

Of course they would figure it out immediately you think those students and their families and the staff aren’t watching the news and talking about that shit?

Non-loser kids were pretty able to identify our potential school shooter. We had jokes just like this case. I graduated 11 years ago.
Firstly, not "all these kids" were in the same place, half the interviews I've seen were people saying they knew someone who was near by. And everyone says they "heard" the shots but not everyone says they were literally there. So that's disingenuous.
But yes these kids are serious dishonorable ass holes who are exploiting their classmates deaths for scholarships and internships in college. They have sold out to the devil that is MSM to push their agenda.

>17 people are killed and you don’t know any of the victims and neither does anyone and no one would ask question?
I didn't know the dead were doing interviews.

бoльшoй, ecли вepнo

uhmm, there are already actual students saying this

That's bullshit and you know it, no way do they know every fucking student and staff member even if they weirdly worked together for some stupid fucking reason like professional investigators

Not knowing one student out of the bunch is one thing, but ALL of them?

That shit would be found out immediately