Apparently Kaguya won a NicoNico contest

Apparently Kaguya won a NicoNico contest

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akasaka_aka/status/900231357581979649
tsugimanga.jp/result/2017/comics/
tsugimanga.jp/result/2017/web/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't recognize whatever is in third place.

What kind of hand gesture is Kaguya and Fujiwara throwing up there?

>beating Neverland
Wow lads.

the anime threads are going to be a warzone

>twitter.com/akasaka_aka/status/900231357581979649
>YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Aka is best girl

This manga author can't be this cute.

Isn't this the newcomer award or something like that for NicoNico? Unless I'm mistaking what 次にくる means.

>pic
DELETE

私の少年

I want to mary Akasaka Aka

I wonder if the happy man is Aka.

Manga with 5 or less volumes you'd like to see do well. Popularity contest for newer series basically.

>with 5 or less volumes
But Kaguya has 6 volumes.

But the sixth one just came out, maybe it doesn´t count for some reason?

>2017/8/18
Ah, you're right. It must've been not out when the contest was announced.

Will this help a lot with Kaguya´s popularity? Neverland is quite wellknown and people will probably notice Kaguya off that.

So I searched what manga the woman wrote

>Satoko Tawada is an office worker. She's almost 30 years old, but she still hasn't been able to find happiness in her life. Fate brings her with Mashuu Hayami, a beautiful 12-year-old boy whom she finds practicing soccer all by himself in the park. Out of a whim, she decides to help Mashuu with his practice, with her knowledge of soccer at her disposal. As they practice together on an everyday routine, the two eventually develop an emotional bond. When Satoko's ex-boyfriend deceives her, Mashuu gladly comforts her. And when Satoko learns of Mashuu's mostly absent parents, she starts to concern herself with his personal life. The two lonely souls find common ground and develop an emotional bond that transcends their age difference and circumstances. With this newfound bond, new feelings start to sprout within Satoko. Are these feelings that of maternity? Or is it something else?

Damn it. As expected of a manga written by a woman. Why do the love /ss/?

Did the artist or author or even anyone from jump showed up to represent Neverland? I mean it did get second place and only lost by a small margin

>tsugimanga.jp/result/2017/comics/
>tsugimanga.jp/result/2017/web/
>2nd place, 1st place, 1st place, 3rd place, 16th place
wait what

It's just a popularity contest among niconico readers. Basically, whih manga will be the next big thing

What people want to get an anime adaptation, I've been told.

yeah, good, nice, whatever
WHERE THE FUCKING RAW?

I don't mind jap titles but sometime I wonder if people just do this on purpose

Thursday, homo.

I just reread this chapter and I just realized that president's love for penguins in the aquarium chapter is foreshadowed here with his penguin pillow.

Are we sure it's not lile the tanukis in Nozaki-kun?

Neverland is not good.

By only a few hundred points.

It's actually quite interesting to look at the full list.
>From 1 to 20 (top to bottom)
かぐや様は告らせたい~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~
約束のネバーランド
私の少年
やがて君になる
転生したらスライムだった件
姉なるもの
大正処女御伽話
古見さんは、コミュ症です。
新米姉妹のふたりごはん
Dr.STONE
推しが武道館いってくれたら死ぬ
紺田照の合法レシピ
ハッピーシュガーライフ
寄宿学校のジュリエット
兄の嫁と暮らしています。
魔王城でおやすみ
群青にサイレン
かくしごと
あそびあそばせ
とつくにの少女

Very few shounen, it's actually dominated by comedy, romance and SOL.

Was it write-in or the choices were in a list?

Write-in. But there were several rounds of voting, and the later rounds you can only vote for series which have made the cut from the previous round. To be honest I expect Neverland to win, but Kaguya is nice too I guess. Never heard of the 3rd title.

Also there is no /y/ but the list is actually pretty /u/.

>Very few shounen
You know shounen is a demographic, right? SoL and comedies can be shounen too.

It's a delightful totally not /ss/ manga.

Ok my bad, wrong choice of word. But you get what I was aiming for.

Aka must be happy, or super sad because it's not IB, but probably happy, hell, Kaguya is probably getting an anime announcement in six months tops.

I really don't understand what people see in The Promised Neverland. The characterization is poor, there are several asspulls. The only interesting thing for me is the art.

Have to see how Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san performs. If that's a hit, anime for Kaguya and Komi san is all but certain.

They don't even share a magazine, anime is made to advertise the manga and boost its sales.

these vote numbers don't seem legit

>やがて君になる

Bloom into You being #4 is not something you can scoff at. I expect an anime adaptation next year or 2019

An adaptation by early or mid next year to be inevitable. The thing is will they treat a RomCom with a quirky premise with the passion it deserves? I'm skeptical to be honest. I think the best If when the director/staff seeks out the material itself out of interest with an artistic vision they set out to make like in the Monogatari adaptation.

>Full blown Yuri
>Getting an anime

Why adapt it when Dengeki still has plenty of other normie friendly manga? Shinmai Shimai for example, SoL + cooking series, which while already been done to death it is still a very safe formula. If a new Dengeki manga gets adaptation it will be this one.

>for me
That's they keyword right there. Different people like different things.

And when did I imply that my opinion was superior? The intention is to just start a discussion.

It was behind 3rd place by 27 votes. The margin is extremely close.

If it sells, it'll get an anime.

>It was behind 3rd place by 27 votes. The margin is extremely close.

Damn, that's impressive

keikakufags overhype anything that makes them feel smart. that's why even today they try to justify that horrible cliffhanger that happened to ray

Translation for user can't into Nip
1. Kaguya (11,884 votes)
2. The Promised Neverland (11058 votes)
3. Watashi no Shounen (My Boy) (8960 votes)
4. Yagate Kimi ni Naru (Bloom into You) (8933 votes)
5. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (8128 votes)
6. Ane Naru Mono (The Sister of the Woods With a Thousand Young) (7549 votes)
7. Taishou Shojo Otogibanashi (6610 votes)
8. Komi-san wa Komyusho desu (6537 votes)
9. Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan (6321 votes)
10. Dr. Stone (5791 votes)
11. Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu (4952 votes)
12. Konta Shou no Gouhou Recipe (4744 votes)
13. Happy Sugar Life (4510 votes)
14. Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet (4381 votes)
15. Ani no Yome to Kurashiteimasu (Living With My Brother's Wife) (4246 votes)
16. Maoujou de Oyasumi (Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle) (4224 votes)
17. Gunjou ni Siren (Ultramarine Siren) (4202 votes)
18. Kakushigoto (4068 votes)
19. Asobi Asobase (4011 votes)
20. Totsukuni no Shoujo (3958 votes)

>If it sells, it'll get an anime.
I don't know, I feel like everyone who could be interested in it is buying it already.

Nah, it'll be the same as the manga threads because people will recognize the anime for what it is. A few shitposts aside, everyone will know to avoid discussion that isn't about who's the best girl.

#6 needs more to be translated.

that cliffhanger was what made me drop the series
holy shit it was so poorly handled and insulting

I didn't say you did, though. I was just generally answering, my reply wasn't meant to sound aggressive.

I actually enjoy Neverland but this was garbage. Ray should've died, his charater is super fucking boring now anyway.

What's number 5?

#6 and #7 need to be translated.

Kanata no Astra by Sket Dance's author.
You can read it in free manga section on Viz site.

If not for the "warped away by a mysterious light", this would be a pretty cool premise. I don't like the idea of space magic fuckery.

>magic
It's not actually. It was revealed in one of the latest chapters what it is.
Anyway, the series is mostly about teenagers' adventure in space with some mystery regarding that "light" and characters themselves. But well, most of the questions were already answered in the latest chapters. Some new ones were raised though.

nah, it was obvious he wouldn't die
However something should've happened, anything. Instead it was handwaved on the first page of the next chapter and never brought up again.

I hope aka will get to rewrite ib with less edgy nonsense. Hes such a likeable guy but his starting idea wasn't that great.

Shueisha would be retarded if they didn't start lining up anime for Kaguya and Neverland right away.

Also I want my fucking FukuJun Kaichoy

I don't know who I want Kaguya for, definitely not Hayami.

Personally I'd like Mai Nakahara or even Yasuno Kinoko if they want to save money
However the bigger travesty would be not having Sugita voice best boy Ishigami

Kiyono*

>not having Sugita voice best boy Ishigami
Sugita sounds too old nowadays for an introverted, 15 year old boy.
Agreed on Nakahara though, man I love her.

Yeah and it made Ray lose one of his character quirks which was being defeatist and suicidal. It's a shame, they should at least do something with him characterization wise.

Who should voice Hayasaka? She should probably have a voice that can be both cutesy and very sarcastic/teasing.

Hold up, is #1 done by Ass Class author?

Marina Inoue or Chiwa Saitou

Nope, by Kuze Gaku

Neverland already has a card game on its way, I'd give it to early 2018 to expect a 1 cour anime announcement for the whole escape arc

For Hayasaka you need cute, deadpan, slutty and sarcastic.

I just looked up the synopsis and I love the concept already.

Is the Psylocke translation on bato.to any good or do you recommend any others? thank you

Saito Chiwa is the best choice.

Psylocke is the main one we had until they disbanded then an user named Jaguar took it up (who I think was from that group) until he quit when the manga got licensed and now some other group is doing it
Speaking of which where are the raws for this week?

They already exist somewhere it's a
>women
chapter.

Jagman is the leader of Psylocke. He's been doing this from day one until Viz came.

I've always had Miyano Mamoru and Risa Taneda in mind when reading.

>Jaguar

I only just knew him as Jag
Sorry for being such a baka

Definitely super happy. Apart from his Twitter reaction, his whole goal in the first place was to become famous making Kaguya and other manga so he could one day go back to ib- this is a huge step, even though it'll be a long time before Kaguya ends and he can do that.

If he could do what Hiramoto does of drawing both weekly and monthly I wouldn't mind him doing IB as long as it didn't meant sacrificing Kaguya.
I want my Kaguya wants to lose arc and couple stuff afterwards.

Thanks.

I figured he'd go back to it after Kaguya eventually ended, but that would be great too. There's no way he won't try and bring ib back after that not-afterword, but he seems just as committed to Kaguya at this point, and even if the confession happens soon, he's foreshadowed too much about what happens afterwards to end there.

>やがて君になる
Nice.

I love how a yuri manga ended up being published in Dengeki Daioh of all places.

After seeing JC no life in Dengeki Daioh, nothing can surprise me anymore.