Parkland:the question no one is asking

Roxanne dsschamp is a lot more than a soulless money grubbing trailer trash cunt.

How did she know the cruz' ?

Why were the brothers unhappy there?(protip it wasnt about the gun)

Shes fighting for a million of their money had the younger cruz institutionalized involuntarily days before his 18th bday and nick? Well that sure sorted itself out huh?

How convienant

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh?

What?

she's the person the cruz brothers were living with, apparently they stood to get like a million bucks from the estate of their adoptive mother, this bitch wanted control of it

Who?

type louder tho

The brothers were too mentally unstable to have the money. Cops were called over 39 times. Cruz had FBI investigations against him. She had to take care of two teenage men that weren't hers. Wouldn't you feel like you should get something?

>Roxanne Deschamps
>PARKLAND, Fla. — The woman left in charge of the accused Florida school shooter and his brother after their mom died last year filed court papers the day after the massacre seeking to be put in charge of the dead woman’s will — then had the alleged shooter’s brother involuntarily committed, a source close to the family revealed to The Post.
- the younger brother is out of the way now, as well

only if i was a terrible who took them in to financially gain from it.
if she feels she is entitled to their money outside of board and rent then she does not care about the boys and it way always about the money.

>Wouldn't you feel like you should get something?
"something" is less than $1m; no?

cops were not alled 39 times to her place either dick head that was his adoptive mums house.. she said he always followed the rules.

I'd feel a hell of a lot better knowing the kids had a life insurance check that was gonna come in

It goes much deeper than her being an opportunist. This was her prearraned payout.

Research how she knew the cruz'(the parents not the kids)

This woman answers a lot of questions.

Ps zach had no troubled past, was a quiet kid who liked to skateboard.

No pics of him in media, out of site out of mind.

Or you could just not be a larping autistic and answer all the questions you just asked

But no kids to care for, theyre both 18. Try harder

A) giving people answers never teaches them anything, it only enflames meaningless debate. #socrates

B) ive been called a larper for 3 years since my site went live, no worries there mate.

C) the people that can piece this together are the same who have mutigated their cognitive dissonance and will see this and be compelled to investigate

Try explaining again with English...

As if that makes it any better.

You really think it would've been a good idea to give $1 million to a mentally unstable 19 year old that could barely hold a job at a dollar store?

Ah yes one typo, its now illegible. Sub saharan detected

It doesnt matter what anyones opinion is they are adults, its theirs legally. And.opinions are the lowest form of information.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

Needs a job with half a mill coming to him..lmfao poorfag detected

Not if they're mentally or physically unfit. The money had to go somewhere or else it gets taken by the government.

Kudos user. Well assembled and thorough. What tesla said about if science studied non physical phonomena, apply that to parkland and roxanne deschamps

>He thinks a million is a lot

Apply my dick into your mouth. I don't give a fuck abotu this girl.

Absolutely, but neither had been declared so, nor was there any reason to, until ole roxy committed zach on friday. When was the shooting? Weird how nick just sorted himself out of a jackpot.

Ive got half a mill coming my way, i know lets throw it away by killing 17 kids.. sounds legit

To get started un adulthood? You must be joking. I built my empire with 10 percent of that

Funny you guys get less subtle every day. Kikel detected