School Shootings

After the Florida shooting, I've noticed a lot of schools under a shooting threat. Is it just me, or is there something bigger going on that we don't see?

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US4858612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beta uprisings confirmed

Law enforcement agencies are taking any threat of any level regardless of credibility much more seriously than they did prior.

Its a national psyop, dude

>Be american
>Get shot.

Isn't that the daily amerimutt routine?

They really aren't though. Every time this shit happens in their district they get a bunch of bond measures passed and get a lot more money for their departments. It's politically convenient to let kids die

my kid is DEAD
that means you don't have rights anymore
thats the social contract GOY

The Feds literally allow this to happen. They always say "we did everything" but somehow we just need more laws and surveillance!

this. At a minimum typical tricks are going on all over the place. But the threats/heightened security could actually be for the legitimate reason of:

>well that last false flag didnt work time to shoot up another school

These people are absolute monsters and killing children/youngfags is nowhere near below them

Kinda ironic coming from literally the most dangerous country on Earth, that includes all of the Middle East

Here in Nebraska we had two "threats" today that were disarmed. I noticed it too OP.

Yea, I feel like the deepstate is behind this

Can't wait to get my free gun disarming training and fighting classes.

Copycatting. Beta sees another beta do an uprising and get fame, and decides to get their own piece of the limelight. Society rewards this by reporting on it nonstop.

Fucking same

No, come to Mexico, our Cartels are friendly. They'll just kidnap and behead you, stop being a pussy.

>getting shot at school,church,work,movies,concerts....

Whatever you say Cletus

THE MARK OF A FREE MAN IS THE ABILITY TO BEAR ARMS! WE WILL NEVER BE SLAVES!

Mexico is a shithole country that should be invaded again, and its peoples cleansed to make American housing prices drop.

Um, I never was worried about these "threats." The media is a fucking disgrace, and so are the police. It becomes some giant farce of reality. (Just fucking go to Wikipedia and look up school gun murders in the US. At most its been like 45 in a year, and most years its been under 20. That doesn't seem to bother anyone, at the idea the number is actually so low. Yet, we have 700 kids a year drown in home own pools.)

*owned

>meanwhile we invade your country and make it 56%

>your kid dies
>immediately start political grandstanding

let me tell you lads.. most of you are young and can only approximate what it is like. But having a son.. Let me fucking tell you.. Having a little blonde haired blue eyed warrior in your image, that you made and there can never be another of... If something fucking happened to him there are only three possibilities:

>1)wretching on the floor in a puddle of tears vomit and blood
>2) operation street sweeper: the high score-ening
>3) eat a bullet

Composure, goal oriented public speaking, giving any sort of a shit about political agendas (outside of cold blooded vengeance) does not fucking compute.

you only have three possibilites because thats all your mind can comprehend you dumb nigger. this fucker doesnt like guns, cause he doesnt need them. rural america needs guns, urban really doesn't.

It's just telephonically transmitted shit posting

It's really not that big of a deal. I think its like 1.2 people die a die of a mass shooting in the U.S. that includes everywhere (schools, parks, stores, work). so its basically 400 people out of 350 million.

As far as I can tell there hasn't been a school that has been shot up that didn't deserve it.

It's more than the numbers though. The left uses shootings to push for more gun regulation

>Be Mexican
>Get chopped into pieces and displayed in town
>Whole families disappeared
>Mass shootings for calendar references
>Children of political officials burned alive
>Hung from access bridges

Nice get.

Yes there is,
Mkultra/V2K/Whatever you wanna call it
send voices to a beat up kid and get him to carry out the CIAs Fantasy

Damn, Kek is tired of Mexico's shit too.

You guys are on thin fucking ice.

(pic from a highschool in the US)