Just started reading yesterday and I'm on chapter 37 and I just have one question:

Just started reading yesterday and I'm on chapter 37 and I just have one question:

When does it start getting good? The main appeal of this series seems to be comedy, but it's really not THAT funny. Only Genoz gets a laugh out of me every other chapter.

it's not a 'bust a gut' laughing kind of series, and honestly, I don't even consider it primarily comedy. If you don't get the appeal by ch 37 you won't ever. Go spend your time with another series.

it only gets worse sorry.

how about you take a steak knife and rape your own asshole

I have nothing to add to that

Not because I'm an unrefined, illiterate imbecile

but because this thread is really fucking stupid and annoying in its basic premise.

I mean it's alright, but I just had really high expectations because people have been raving about this series for years. Is this one of those weird cases where the anime is actually better than manga?

read the webcomic once the monster association raid begins to start

how about you suck your own flaccid dick inside a vat of acid instead of posting what you've posted

Why are you so mean? ;-;

the anime has amazing animation. If you're into shounen type stuff, you won't be disappointed. If you're reading ONEs original manga, the anime is a huge step up in character design. I think the anime is on par with the manga.

Agreed honestly, the jokes got stale and honestly I found it less funny than say Dragonball while also having worse action. The art is great I'll give it that.

Sorry OP, but I think you just have shit taste. Go back to reading boruto.

Go read bnha.
It's more suitable for faggots

So judging from these replies, I'm guessing the general consensus in Sup Forums is that OPM is top tier? I guess I'm just weird then.

Most people on Sup Forums think it's ok at best. If you make a thread about OPM than fans of the series will post in it.

>Most
How did you know that?
Is there a poll where every single one of Sup Forums participate in it and most of them voted "it's ok at best"?

no he spent some time here and saw the direction conversations about OPM went. It doesn't take a genius to get the picture when there are new posts every minute.

There's no plot, there's no meaning.
Everything is about the side characters and the most boring parts are about Saitama himself.

The poor art in the web comic does better for the gags, sometimes unintentionally. A character having a costume that is edgy and cool but drawn in a halfassed way is in itself a gag in the webcomic version and that is totally lost when a good artist makes them actually look cool.

Before it got really popular and had an anime adaptation opm had a pretty passionate fanbase but now most people are lukewarm about it.

>So judging from these replies, I'm guessing the general consensus in Sup Forums is that OPM is top tier? I guess I'm just weird then.
What made you think everyone needs to like the same things you do? Are you that much of a narcissist?

Keep reading the manga user, it really doesn't take that much of time.
You'll find one of the most interesting arcs in anime history. But it just begun

One Punch Man didn't really hit OH MY GOD SO AWESOME level for me personally until the Monster Association arc, which at this point is only in the webcomic. Which is a shame, because it is legit one of the best arcs in the entirety of shounen manga.

Regardless, keep reading and maybe swap to the webcomic after Garou beats the shit out of the Tanktops, the equivalent should be about chapter 50ish in the webcomic?

I was hoping I wasn't alone in my thoughts about it. I just found it to be really underwhelming considering how massively popular it is. I've never heard anyone irl or online say a single bad thing about it.

Is this your first "baaaaaw i dont like it thread why does Sup Forums think its good?" Its basically a daily occurrence.

is today your first day here?

I havent watched anime since code geass r2 which was also underwhelming, so yes.

>he spent some time
Oh shit
So that make him knows the taste of every single one of Sup Forums even if the never talked about OPM aside from OPM threads?
Damn, that some Spiritual shit right there

Its a fun series with likeable characters and nice art, theres nothing really bad to say about it. What manga do you like? Maybe its just not the type of manga for you.

Keep reading dipshit.
When you finish ,read the webcomic then you'll know why so many consider it good

Waito piggu wirr nevah understando, onry grorious yamatojin.

>You'll find one of the most interesting arcs in anime history. But it just begun
The MA/Garou stuff one of the most interesting in anime history? That's a stretch.

>Genoz
What language are you reading it in, OP?

>only Genoz
>only
No need to hide it user, just let all of that warm and turbulent feelings out. There's nothing wrong with being honest with yourself.

Whenever I read someone comment about how the jokes got "stale", I can tell they never really read the manga or are webcomic fags who've become disgruntled over the manga not focusing on Garou and Garou alone.

Since this is the only OPM I could find.

Murata is streaming, Glasses kun is back.

Make a thread

Well, advice.
Stop reading the manga.
Read the webcomic.