Greentext of the Florida Shooting

from what I understand
>Florida HS (exists)
>2017, leftist drama club has connections to (((them)))
>Hogg's dad is FBI
>Other kid's dad is either a weapons simulation expert or an adoption manager?
>(((They))) donate to the drama club's new website, set the whole thing up
>Hogg goes to California and makes connections with CNN and CBS
>Goes to CNN headquarters, makes a viral beach conflict for CBS
>current year
>A half-Jew adoptee has caused trouble to be looked into by police 39 times
>brought bullets to school
>sent death threats to other students
>hurt his adoptive(?) parents
>brother(?) was sent to psych ward
>already graduated a year ago
>"perfect candidate"
>school tells students cops will fire blanks in a drill
>Shilldren already prepped a "closet video" (Hoggs forgets to talk about his sister in the school?)
>cops go in, fire blanks, one shoots a real bullet at a laptop (video 1)
>some black girl (unidentified) plays dead in a classroom with pink blood (video 2)
>somehow the half-Jew is sent to the school unarmed. White girl sees him normal, tells news
>guy is arrested, yada yada yada
>Shilldren are prepped and groomed for media, but one dumbass keeps fucking up his lines, repeats monotonously, gets helped off-camera
>Sup Forums finds him out, Antifa tries to make fake evidence but gets ignored
>CBS video from California hits 1 on trending
>shoahed
>Twitter carpet-bans and unfollows thousands of accounts because it started trending on their site as well
>Townhouse livestream on CNN
>Everyone is cucked but Dana (NRA)
>Terrible actresses larp as mothers of the deceased
>Sheriff ISRAEL says ban all guns
>Dana calls him out on not keeping the half-Jew from getting a gun after so many attempts
>booing in the crowd goes quiet
>Israel says it's a lie
>Dana cites CNN
How'd I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bump

bump
sounds good.
I think though from his Reddit he was originally from California then transferred sometime during his later high school years.

What is it about jews that makes them so insufferable? Is it genetic?

Interesting. Also I forgot to include they're gonna tear down the building where the false flag happened

Power/revenge/their own brainwash/genetics

how does walking like pic related make you safe. fuck that. in a situation like what happened I'll be running as fast as I can while intentionally knocking other people to the ground or injuring them to create easy fodder for the shooter, distracting his attention and placing it on others.

Drama club

"I'm not a crisis actor."

>Interesting. Also I forgot to include they're gonna tear down the building where the false flag happened

Why isn't anyone questioning this? This is extremely suspicious.

That's the fake one. Also person on top is wearing the school shirt

Should be the icebreaker for normies honestly

it's retarded as fuck. shoot through the first kid and the bullet goes through the second and if lucky third.

>kid shoots up school
>go on Sup Forums
>see a bunch of newfags claim this is a hoax
my greentext proves that the shooting was real, plus its much more condensed

i remember when some dumb fuck on here criticized me for saying the yearbook photo being spread around mentioned nothing of California. well i was right nigger. that is all.

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865

REAL STUDENT IS TESTIFYING ON /POL
My story might need to be adjusted.

Does anyone else remember the rumor that he had red hair and was in rotc? I seem to even remember seeing a pic of him with dyed red hair. Did I jump timelines?

>shilldren
kek

Ok, from what I gather he confirms people before the shooting rumouring about a drill. The teachers thought so too and had everyone stay in their rooms. The kids who died were real. Drama kids are slimy scum who were probably anticipating it. News outlets cut off/censor pro-gun students.

Also there were suspicious vehicles on campus "FBI type" with blacked out windows.
Shooter was supposedly in and out in 5 minutes but was on the 3rd floor.
Him and his friends estimated 3 shooters. He's suspicious about the lack of footage as well.

Don't know about that but there's an ROTC student who wanted to suggest armed veterans on campus but was given a script by CNN

Also Hoggs was not in class 3rd period around noon and Kasky was unknown.