Boruto

>Leaving right after having fuck with his homolust at his office
>Not saying hi to his daughter even his boyfriend insists it
BEST DAD EVER

why didn't sasuke save sarada/sakura with his rinnegan?

Best MILF (male) will appear on next week

the original snek

lol

Is Sasuke a schizoid?

mentally ill

And best mom (male)

When is she going to find the truth.

Sarada is a rape child, what did you expect ?

Also Sasuke is literally becoming Itachi 2.0. with all his secrets and letting Sarada resent him just like Sasuke with Itachi.

Episode was clearly the worst of Gaiden yet. Animation was stiff at many parts, weird transitions and dragged out content.

I've enjoyed this more than the previous to be honest, we got a mix of both Naruto & Sasuke.

i wonder if these fags got matching capes on purpose

10 years ago I would have never believed it if someone told me Orochimaru would canonically be a better parent than Sasuke.

>Naruto almost forcing Sasuke to stay with his family
>"Nah i have to go on a super secret mission leave everything to cuckura"
He can't get away with this.

Does this mean Sasuke could eventually either go blind again or lose ability of Rinnegan?
>Activating his tomoe Rinnegan and Mangekyō Sharingan, which was previously weakened due to him travelling through Kaguya's dimensions in search of the mysterious enemy

We should've seen the signs though user, he had a father who valued Itachi more than him then said father murdered by brother. We should've expected either him or Sakura was going to be an issue.

Probably. They need to do some asspulls since Naruto and Sasuke are gods right now. First it's some chakra absorning enemy who knows what they'll do next

>Does this mean Sasuke could eventually either go blind again or lose ability of Rinnegan?
Nah, it just means that is he continues to use it he'll drain his chakra and die like Nagato did.

Arc where Boruto meets his father when he was a little kid and they go on shota adventures as Kid Naruto admire Boruto for having so many super cool jutsus when?

his eyeball will be fine, i'm sure his husbando can just wrap him in a kyuubi cloak or he can toss himself into the king of hell if he needs some regen. i guess in theory his wife, the greatest doctor in the world, could do sonething too but that would require conversing with her and i don't think he's willing to go that far

Wasn't that because Nagato couldn't control it.

>finally I can see Naruto
>I choose a tower for the meeting point this time
>no more waking up by falling from a tree because Naruto moved around in his sleep
>no more being surprised in the middle of the act by children from the neighborhood who came to play in an empty warehouse
>no more sleeping in the forest and finding twigs and insects in my cum soaked naked butt by morning
>we can fuck on the highest floor of the tower, I cleaned everything, prepared futons and lube
>even researched and put an insonorisation jutsu just in case
>i can't wait
>holy shit is that a kid
>go away GO AWAY YOU'RE NOT RUINING THIS, NOT AGAIN, NOT TODAY

it was because nagato was too stupid or too emo to do what he did as a zombie and succ other people to revitalize himself, and because he couldn't exert full control over the gedo mazo after he accidentally summoned it, so it ate a lot of him for sustenance. in theory naruto and sasuke could live for a very, very long time, one using yang release and the other using preta path, just like sasuke said during his last supervillain rant. but it wouldn't exactly be much of a generational story if you had these two master roshi motherfuckers existing as an eternal safety net for bort's great-grandchildren & pals

What is this expression trying to convey?

So in theory he should be fine though? I hope Bort & Salad can live up to their parents in terms of power though. Love seeing them both power up in this.
>yang release
Wasn't that a timed use like his truth seeker orbs though?

Reminder that the Uchiha are so wanked because they're meant to be Japanese.

Naruto is loud and dumb because he's meant to be a white burger guy

Nagato was low on chakra and then he revived everybody who's soul with the Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique. Normally, someone who would use it would die anyway, but Konan implied that Nagato could survive using the technique had he not been low on chakra, due to being an Uzumaki and much like how Kushina initially survived having Kurama extracted from her. Obito only survived because he was connected to the Gedo satue.

father-daughter nightmare reunion webm when?

no, the orbs were an expendable resource and the sun seal was for the chibaku tensei. universal knowledge of chakra stuck, if he couldn't use yang release he wouldn't have been able to regenerate sasuke's burns in the bort movie.

Of course they did

>almost time for another night of pretending i'm not dead inside

That Sasuke eye movement on par with Madara.
Was waiting for that eye grab.

How does Boruto deal with his father being a raging homosexual?

The more this happens the more I think he is trying to "protect" his daughter by keeping her out of his way (and thus all the dangerous shit he has to deal with). But since he is an antisocial autistic orphan he keeps coming off as a tremendous asshole

Glad I'm not the only one who can't help but think this.

By competing with his father for Sasuke's attention.

He understands, Boruto is a faggot too for his snake BF

i like how even after decades of being a gross old husk on life support in an underground cave, madara never lost his edge the way these two

for fucking shame, shin's power is literally sound 4 tier

>haven't watch episode yet because of 3rd world internet speed
In the manga wasn't the kage meeting where Sauce said he had to leave for a super secret Kaguya mission in the cloud village? What the fuck was Sauce's excuse for never seeing Salad in the 8+ years before the Kaguya mission was first brought up at there?

If they went all out they'd be dead within seconds. So they've got to be baka's for the plot or it'll just end.

Naruto looks like he has indigestion

Peace made Naruto rusty
Salad being an liability is the only reason Sasuke got hurt

I know right that was laughably pathetic. Getting their ass saved by Sakura of all people was the cherry on top.

Yeah that's what he's doing but all these interactions are just so funny.

lol this scene too where they just stare each other without saying anything.

I'm genuinely feeling sorry for him

Shouldn't Sasuke be able to counter his prowess with his own?

Suigetsu looks very /fa/ for some reason.

the entire kurama shield imploded after one little tummy ouchie and sasuke's godlike reflexes couldnt erect a wall of black fire or a ghost ribcage fast enough to block some knives moving at the speed of tenten

To be fair, Sakura is still Tsunade's disciple and pretty strong. Its just that she's utter trash next to Nard and Sauce

Much like Tsunade her self is supposed to be this badass who became Hokage but still comes across as hot garbage next to Orochimaru and Jiraya

His eyes are out of super juice. If he wasn't then I figure he'd either Amatarasu Shin to death or use the teleporting power to have Shin stab himself with the blades.

If its like said then he couldn't do it because not enough chakra.

His Gaiden design looks really nice in colour.

Sadara's mom is Sakura right?
Also I just got back into anime, can anyone tell me why the fuck Sakura x Sasuke is a thing when Sakura has no reason to love Sasuke or vice versa

Yes all memes aside she's Sakura's daughteru.

>When you haven't seen your wife in a long, long time

Maybe

Because "want's to bang Sasuke" was like 80% of her shallow character. Sasuke on the other hand obviously did not give a fuck, but I guess they had to pair him with someone since you can't have a Naruto sequel without another Uchiha kid

that'd be a little more reasonable if he weren't standing right next to the guy who transferred chakra to fifty thousand people at the same time

naruto and sasuke must have done some retarded training after this arc, imagine getting disabled by sharp objects one week and the next you're tanking getting consumed by lava and getting crushed by mountains

Salad finally calling her parents out for this shit. She never deserved any of this desu.

Holy shit sasuga user-kun.
Imagine fighting 2 10 tails jinchuriki then a literal goddess and then getting beaten by weapons by a wannabe Uchiha. I don't like it to but needed reasons for the plot.

It was shown in the beginning of the arc where his tomoe go away and his mangekyo turns to regular shiringan. And will soon show this scene. I don't know how Dojutsu work but I asume like a NEET staring at a computer in the dark for hours, his eyes are strained from the use and just need a breather.

>love letter from my boyfriend

Nigga

Holy shit I completely forgot we never saw his mongekyo.

gross

Expectation of tight booty play

>Naruto walks through the door
>Can see that Sasuke's sword is pierced through a pillar two inches beside Salad's head as the kid is crying and trembling
>"OH HI SASUKE HOW'S IT GOING"

I forgot how hilarious the gaiden is, holy shit.

the anime is doing its best to mitigate it, but it really is a great comedy

This and Salad's rants have been the best to watch. Hoping we get more comedy in the future arcs.

Is ChouChou gonna be stupid this whole segment and just offering nothing useful to the scenes at all?

She's an 11 year old kid in a plot where the only people capable of doing anything are the neo-sannin and Sarada is only relevant because of her family drama. The fuck do you you want her to do?

She's there to be cute and have a funny punchline to her "quest" which sets up Chouji teaching her butterfly mode later on

Is this why Naruto said he's the coolest guy ever because he looks like his sensei.

This is what I came to this thread to ask

Meh episode. Also SP changing Sakura's line into "I am a failure of a mother" was funny. Seems like they still try to make her look more worse than she already is.

See you guys later when the Gaidenfags are out here.

Why is Suigetsu so scared of little girl?

Like others have said because of plot no jutsu.

Because she's the spawn of Sasuke and he's personally seen how ruthless he can be and maybe scared of Salad.

anyone with a sharingan is one hurt fee-fee away from warping your head into another dimension

atonement

>Naruto just standing there with a sword lodged in his stomach like "whatevs"
kek

what a shitty episode

regen wins every time

Why can't Sasuke use teleportation

Pretty good episode I think
At least better than previous

no mana

too tired to save wife and daughter

ChouChou has nothing to do with this arc at all. She's just there to bring some comedy to this whole family drama.

All that alien chasing has finally caught him. Maybe he should rest with his family for once in his life desu.

need more mana.
Does this world have mana pots?

too tired for traditional family unit

>Skill not ready.
Sasuke Eyehacks have a 1 day cooldown.

soldier pills and cinnabar elixir

Maybe Sasuke's total MP is too big to be restored by eating or drinking soldier pills and cinnabar elixir

Why is Sasuke armless, but not naruto?

Like last week this has that budget feel during the fight sequences. Did SP blow their wad on the sumire and hanabi sequences? Also one more episode should do it but I can see this shit spilling out into one more after next week.

The problem is why was he out of mana in the first place. What if the aliens he was hunting really appeared (in a group, warped him away, etc) and he needed to make an exit.