Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 228 Spoilers

Issue cover: Soma, Tsukasa, Rindou

Color spread: Tsukasa, Rindou, Saitou, Momo, Nene, and Eizan.
[Flashback]

Erina: Do you get it? There is no value in throwing away your captain. (This expression means it’s meaningless to make people go against an opponent that is too overwhelming)

Erina: There is chance for us to win against the strong opponent if we don’t counter them back with strong fighters.

Soma: What do you mean with”throwing away your captain?”

Takumi: It means to make weka fighters go against strong fighters and to ensure to win more probably battles.

Erina: Such defeat is as pointless as it gets.
Aoki: Y…Yeah you’re right.

Yoshino: We need to get rid off the first and second seats or we have not chance of winning.

Erina: Yes…Right…But…

Soma: ?

[Flashback over]

Mimasaka: Why? My trace was perfect! And the arranging too!

Sharm: The difference between you was “hidden cuts”

Mimasaka insists that he followed exact procedures to make his sushi but Saitou objects by saying.

Saitou: That’s right. Your trace was wonderful…But what we made isn’t a normal Edo Mae Sushi!

Saitou: But it’s “Kodama Sushi”.

Mimasaka realizes something.

Saitou: You seem to understand now! Yes, you made too many “hidden cuts!”

Saitou further explains that there needs to be a delicate control when you do “hidden cuts”.

Saitou: The difference was the experience I pursued to master the Sushi way! There is no need to blame yourself!

Mimasaka: …!

Ann: But the most amazing item was Mr. Tsukasa’s “Gradation puree soup with 4 different leaves”

Tsukasa managed to get the best out of all the 4 leaves, and Ryoko can’t believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/anime-news/shokugeki-no-soma-confirmed-airing-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ann: After I tasted Mr. Kuga’s dish…I thought he’s going to win. But…

She explains that Tsukasa’s dish exceeded the impact she got from Kuga’s dish.

Ann: Since the theme was decided, you only had a short period…So how did you build this multistructured taste!

Ann: More than Mr. Kuga! I can only admit that he managed to integrate the green leaves to his dish far superior.

Megishima: …

Rindou: Hehehe.

Aoki&Satou: It’s no good…They are too strong…

Urara is taunting again and says that they suffered a meaningless defeat.

Erina: I’m not too sure about that.

Rindou says that she wants to battle in the 3rd bout too and asks Tsukasa to join her to finish it off but…

Tsukasa: No…I can’t do that.

Rindou: Ahhn?
Tsukasa: The battle with Kuga caused a far bigger exhaustion than I thought…

Tsukasa: Even with Mimasaka’s support…I didn’t expect that he would bring out such an item…

Tsukasa: You’re the same right, Rindou? Don’t push yourself too hard.

Rindou: What are you on Tsukasa. Don’t say such pathetic things.

Rindou falls down to the ground.

Rindou: Aha…Didn’t expect any less from Megishima’s Ramen. Who thought that a direct fight would cause such fatigue on me…

Tsukasa: Compared to us…Saitou, you’re really tough.

Saitou: No…That’s not true. It felt like I had a fight with my own shadow.

His hands are shaking.

Saitou: I also am exhausted more than I thought…Perfect trace…how fearsome!

Urara: Eh…Th…This is?!

Soma: Hehe…So this is what you were talking about, Nakiri.

[Flashback]

Erina: If you get crushed by an overwhelming power, then it’s nothing but a meaningless defeat.

Erina: But, if we manage to cut the opponent’s stamina and concentration, then it’s not the case anymore!

Erina: This will increase the chance of the other fighters to win their battles!

Erina: Then a defeat can be turned to a win! This is how the soldiers in this regiment de cuisine should behave!

Erina: Eh…! But you contributed more than enough already!

Kuga: Stop comforting me!

Kuga: Yukihira chin I’m tired! Massage!

Soma: Usu! (Yes)

Kuga: Wipe my sweat.

Soma: Usu!

Kuga: I’m thirsty! Tea! Hurry up please.

Soma: Ahm…I can only give you the tea that Tsukasa senpai right away…

Kuga drinks up Tsukasa’s tea.

Kuga: Well…I was able to see Tsukassan’s troubled face and was able to cause enough trouble to him. So I guess I can call it OK for today!

Tsukasa: Ah, Yukihira! So I won’t fight tomorrow.

Tsukasa: If you really want to fight me then it’s best for you to drop out too…This should increase your chances.

Tsukasa: But we also have 4 left so I’m not too sure if I will be your opponent.

Soma: Nope! I will fight tomorrow!

Soma: I’m here with my team to win! And after we get Tootsuki, I can challenge you as many as times I wish! What I need to do right now is….Cause chaos and take away your fighting powers and leave it to Isshiki Senpai and Nakiri!

Soma: Am I right?

Tadokoro: Yes!

Soma: In the 3rd bout, the 3 of us first years will fight. So take good care of us!

Soma: By the way, Senpai…Can we decide tomorrow matchups now?

END

Erina-samaaa! I miss her so much

>Kuga says fuck off to Erina who tries to comfort him and goes to Souma instead

Too bad she still won't be able to fight in the next round.

>10 chapter of Eizan vs Souma.

Y-yay. Please Umis save us

So rating drops everytime Souma has a match hasn't made anyone realize anything yet then

Didn't SoumaVSNene rank high?

>Kuga: Yukihira chin I’m tired! Massage!
>Kuga: Wipe my sweat.
>says fuck off to Erina who tries to comfort him and goes to Souma instead
I-Is Kuga gay or what?

Last sunday was Kurokiba's birthday! Say something nice about him.

What did you expect? His main motive was for Eishi to notice him.

>Soma: In the 3rd bout, the 3 of us first years will fight.
Fuck, I don't think I can bear another SomavEizan's match.

best boy was treated unfairly

Who?

He's very fortunate. Alice is out of his league

Dog>>>>>shit>>>>>Kuga

Every chapter with Isshiki in it did good, the rest were meh.

Who the fuck is this ugly fucker.

ur mom

Nothing gay about wanting a bit of Souma's boipuss.

>Erina actually gets dialogue this week
That's enough motivation for me.

>Isshiki and Erina vs Rindou and Eishi.
>when there will be three rebel members still availabe.

Yeah, this is going to end well.

Takumi will lose and Soma will fight in final round as well.

Takumi will not lose. Do you even shonen.

>Ch 207 > 8th
>Ch 208 > 10th
>Ch 210 > 5th (Isshiki and Nene's flashback)
>Ch 211 > 3rd (Introduction of the judges)
>Ch 212 > 10th
I hope the Umis can save the ranking

I think I'm going to drop this manga if Erina lose on her debut.

The whole 2nd bout is having good ranks, I'm pretty sure people just want to see other characters than Souma doing something regardless of who they are.

Takumi has to win. What was the point of getting free pass from Rindou and undergoing training under Jou and Gin? Would have chosen Alice or Ryo instead. Also, he hasn't still won a match yet so he has to win this time, along with Megumi.

If Umis defeat SwordLoli and Isshiki/Erina defeats EishiRindou that means all of them defeated a higher ranked seat than Souma.

>inb4 Souma gets a lower seat than all of them

Shokugeki no Soma Season 3 will air October 3rd (Tuesday)
bakadata.com/anime-news/shokugeki-no-soma-confirmed-airing-time

>no Taneda Risa
I'll pass

Wait so the next match will the following day? Wouldn't the elite members that just cooked rest and recover?
The rebels did lose for nothing.

If anything I hope it's Souma vs Momo
The Loli Master will strike again!

That whole "they lost but they made central tired so it's okay" is very stupid by itself.

>fag

>Getting tired just by cooking one meal
What? This is bullshit. How the fuck these guys passed the Training Camp?

How is that stupid if you have to have people cook for extended hours, it's intense physical labor so of course it wears you out especially on your brain.

Is she an idiot?

>Are you My Master?

To play the devil's advocate, the pressure from brainstorming a dish on the spot and making sure it turns out perfect for a panel of judges from WGM is probably more draining than cooking for alumni or the general public.

Because how is it achievement of rebels if central is tired of cooking THEIR OWN dishes? They could have send literally any fodder and central would still be tired because they cooked exceptional food.

It will not be Megumi Vs Momo, it has to be Soma. There is no way that Megumi to defeat the third most powerful, it has to be Soma.

no u r

Tsukasa already refused to go out for the next match because he was that tired and Rindou had it the roughest against Megishima and probably won't recover fully in time for her next match. Saito is pretty much set up to lose next match since he'll go out again even though Giganigga gave him a hard time so he'll probably recover the least and make a mistake.

Could you please explain why she let Megishima fight twice in one day?
I am too stupid to understand.

So with 3 first years the next round is pretty much an assured sweep for the rebels since they have plot armor and need to at least get 1 win each and Soma can't lose to someone that isn't Rindou or Tsukasa

Well Souma said it the best. They're out there to win, they couldn't care less about "credit" or "achievement". As long as they win then it's whatever.

Let's be real, Taukasa and Rindou would have probably tried less/put less effort in their dish if they went up against Megumi or Takumi and still easily win. Them going up against the former 8th and 3rd seat definitely caused them to try more, and Subaru gave Saito a run for his money with his trace, with Saito's experience being the only clear factor as to why he won.

He kinda insisted on going again and it was her tactic to use him to defeat them quickly as possible or wear them down if he loses to make it easier for someone else to take them down

Can't wait for Erina-sama to go to final.

>TBS

I wanna play with Erina's mandibles

Does anyone have this as a gif?

Need someone to make a webm with sound for the Gokigenyou desu. I want to but I don't know how to make a good webm

Thanks user

>that unnecessary amount of additional text
This is Viz, right?

maybe

This is really doesn't make sense considering Eishi served a 9 course meal at Moon Festival by himself and he was still okay after that. But he was exhausted from one match with Kuga? Yeah, sure.

Sex with elite ten sucks confirmed.

Wake me up when Erina's match start

I hope the cunt never gets a solo match

>Erina vs Rindou and Isshiki vs Tsukasa may actually happen

I'm expecting Erina winning and for shock value at the a "Oh no!! Senpai was our only hope and he lost"

See you in October when S3 start.

The remaining RDC will go down like this (cap this post)

Bout 3-

Megumi vs Momo (Megumi wins)
Soma vs Eizan (Soma wins)
Takumi vs Saito (Takumi wins)

Bout 4-

Erina vs Rindo (Erina wins)
Isshiki vs Eishi (Eishi wins)

Bout 5 (Finale)

Eishi vs OT4 (Rebels win)

If there's only 1 person left on the central team would it be possible for the rebels to "gang up" on them by helping whoever is facing off against the last one? I could see that as a good way of beating Tsukasa.

It also could be the other way around. Isshiki could win and Erina lose and the shock of OJOU-SAMA failing being the perfect time for Rindou to reveal her power level. Next bout would be Souma vs a weakened Rindou because mc privileges of having to finish this arc.

>S3
Could someone remind what arcs are after Elite 10 introduction?

Festival arc
Central take over arc
Soma vs Eizan
Survivors purge
Eishi vs Soma
Promotion exams

A 4vs1 battle at the end is what I'm expecting.

>Rindo and Eishi can't last long
>Megishima can

I think Megishima needs to start whipping his fellow elites into shape

>Moon Banquet Festival
>Azami's arrival
>Erina went to PSD, Senzaemon told Soma about her past.
>Soma vs Eizan
>"Saiba Jouichirou... is my dad."
>Survivor's Hunts (Dog vs Central Fodder)
>Alice: "I hate you, Uncle Azami."
>Soma vs Eishi
>Soma cooked for Erina in his room
>Erina: "Follow me."
I bet S3 will end here.

Who will voice Erina again?

The fatigue thing would have less stupid if they have match right after the other and no fucking tomorrow. How much do these niggas need to rest?

Hisako's VA.

Then who will voice Hisako.

>Saitou: The difference was the experience I pursued to master the Sushi way! There is no need to blame yourself!

I fucking love this man, holy shit.

Hisako Kanemoto

Saito is a good dude

Which still surprises me that he sided with central

I really hope he gets Takumi. I don't want to see him lose to the gary stu.

Would like to hear your opinions.
>What Elite member surprised you positively?
>What Elite member surprised you negatively?
>What Elite member ended up just as you expected?

I'd say Saitou surprised me positively the most, I expected him to be Kurokiba-like battle obsessed freak, but he ended up being the most chill dude in E10.
Nene was a negative surprise, I did not expect much from her (her design screamed "fodder" from the start), but still was disappointed in her personality (or complete lack of such) and the way she lost.
Rindou ended up just like I expected, chaotic neutral "lol so randumb" character (pretty entertaining one, I must admit).

>people actually think erina will beat rindou
what in the world? not only is rindou is a higher seat, but she might probably be ever stronger than tsukasa if her power-level is actually still hidden. erina beating rindou this early is not realistic at all.

Because the fucking elite getting tired after only one match is realistic.

Is one cour confirmed for season 3?

>not only is rindou is a higher seat, but she might probably be ever stronger than tsukasa if her power-level is actually still hidden.

She's barely standing after her match with Megishima

I doubt she's stronger then Eishi at this point

When will this happen?

so she'll simply beat rindou because rindou was weakened and not at her best? great writing

>Got tired after 1 shokugeki
They don't even hold a candle to best dad during his highschool days.

>great writing

I never said it was.

Stamina power ranking

Jouchiro>>>>>>Megishima>>>>>Soma>>>the rest

where is gin

I imagine its pretty high up there but we haven't seen him do much

This is the reason Dojima-senpai said you should stay in shape.

There's nothing gay about wanting to taste Soma's thick mead rod with the ridges of his colon, user.

Did Doujima make them do some training, he has to do something about these weak ass bodies.

Souma was seen doing some stretches in chapter 85.

Why doesn't Dojima have any kids.

He is a homo, he should adopt Takumi though.